Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
Oh I didn't realize Liam had a job, I thought he went to full time streamer after he left the best friends. My b.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

https://twitter.com/wooliewoolz/status/1082496056397647875?s=21

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Awesome! I wonder what they'll talk about.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

My intuition tells me they'll talk about: video games. could be mistaken tho

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Dang, I was hoping for castle reviews.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

2 hours of brexit chat and immigration policy

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And more Anime. Hope Pat likes the Slime.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And we're back.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Live from woolie's home; and one time he had to run away and hide under his bed because his fiance was a fascist.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Seems to be the same garbage as it was before

as it should

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Woolie stop showing your feet.

MaxDuo
Aug 13, 2010

TechnoSyndrome posted:

https://twitter.com/RSSLiam/status/1082000954919137281?s=19

I don't understand how Liam affords to live streaming for roughly four hours a week

This makes me vaguely recall my confusion when he first left, stating mental health reasons... then seemingly not long after he had a calendar and a lot of branding and stuff. I had assumed he'd just vanish into the (aaannniimeeee) aether for a while. That being said, a low amount of streaming like this is a lot more appealing to me than the people who will do giant amounts every week. I had enough trouble keeping up with Best Friends stuff during times like the Shitstorm. I can't imagine trying to do it with someone streaming 4 hours 5 nights a week.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
How could I expect anything else, really

https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/1082882802293592064

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
God bless them.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I wish Woolie and Pat would still do LPs together. I mean, if they can do the podcast they could also record a few episodes worth of content once a week. They would upload not as frequently, but I'd like it. Just make a new YouTube channel called Castle Super Beast

HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

Big Scary Owl posted:

I wish Woolie and Pat would still do LPs together. I mean, if they can do the podcast they could also record a few episodes worth of content once a week. They would upload not as frequently, but I'd like it. Just make a new YouTube channel called Castle Super Beast

There's no reason that can't happen.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Who tried to introduce Woolie to fate with Emiya Alter, jesus christ

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Big Scary Owl posted:

I wish Woolie and Pat would still do LPs together.

This but Woolie and Matt. Though Matt's still palling around with Liam on games I guess, who's also at least much more nice to listen to now.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I'm sad they never got to finish the Kingdom Hearts LP.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I kinda wanted more of that Star Trek LP because jank game + Star Trek chat seemed like a great formula.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Oxyclean posted:

I kinda wanted more of that Star Trek LP because jank game + Star Trek chat seemed like a great formula.

It's too bad the blue barrel of discord came down on the fragile klingon spine of their friendship after only a session.

Anyway, Pat/Woolie LPs seem likely given the end of this week's podcast, they'll just have to... Figure It Out.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Big Scary Owl posted:

Would not be surprised to see LPs from the two on Woolie Vs, and guest appearances by Woolie on Pat's stream.

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010
IIRC in the podcast they even mentioned that there's not a castle superbeast channel 'yet' so I imagine a Pat & Woolie LP channel is at least a possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if DMC 5 is the debut LP for the new channel since it releases in a couple of months, giving them enough time to get themselves together and it's a game they're both pretty passionate about.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

If they start doing LPs again, there's only one choice for their new channel's debut LP:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
At what point are pants no longer pants.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Wiseblood posted:

If they start doing LPs again, there's only one choice for their new channel's debut LP:

you dont know what you ask,

you must not knoww

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Wiseblood posted:

Found Billy's account.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rexicon1 posted:

you dont know what you ask,

you must not knoww
That bad huh?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the third birthday is the worst thing square has published, in my mind

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Oxyclean posted:

It was kinda disappointing/annoying that all of Matt's Star Trek knowledge seems to only be stuff from the Plinkett Star Trek reviews, but yea, I wish they had finished it just for the funny game jank moments.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Star trek had a good classic best friends vibe but there was a weird tension. I'd be interested to see if woolie and pat pick it up. I at least want to give them a shot.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Nalesh posted:

At what point are pants no longer pants.

Somewhere around here.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Phantasium posted:

the third birthday is the worst thing square has published, in my mind

Quiet Man came out last year you know...

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

TaurusOxford posted:

Quiet Man came out last year you know...

you heard me

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

So, its been like a month and we are all pass the part of remembrances and all, but I decided to look back at the mailbag and christ they were so young and full of energy back then, and thinner but fatter then they are now and pat wears normal people shirts and liam got a framed picture of peter moloneu signed by peter moloneu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGvYiXlWPBc

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

HanzoSchmanzo posted:

There's no reason that can't happen.

Especially since they specifically said they were going to be doing it on the podcast

MaxDuo
Aug 13, 2010
It makes me sad that Castle Super Beast is recorded from "Not Castle Super Beast"

But what makes me even more sad is that Castle Super Beast is not recorded from the bathroom WHEN THEY ARE PERFECTLY ABLE TO DO THIS. I will now hack someone's account and unsubscribe them from Super Bunny Hop.

Also sad is that some rear end in a top hat hit my car and it's in the shop. I usually listen to the podcasts over Bluetooth in the car, but now I can not.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, its been like a month and we are all pass the part of remembrances and all, but I decided to look back at the mailbag and christ they were so young and full of energy back then, and thinner but fatter then they are now and pat wears normal people shirts and liam got a framed picture of peter moloneu signed by peter moloneu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGvYiXlWPBc

Woolie's lost a bunch of weight and looks great nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Monaghan posted:

Woolie's lost a bunch of weight and looks great nowadays.

But he doesn't look as happy :smith: