Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hi, yeah, sorry, been lurking. Here's some tldr drive by thoughts while I have a few minutes.

The PRs are hilarious.

I don't wanna vote IP because hated makes much more sense on town than scum, mechanically, and I'm not sure there won't be some kind of crazy retribution for voting him.

Toal is coming out way worse in their discussions with snail, but Toal has been pinging me kind of inexplicably in a hard to describe way, rather than a sense that they're scum, so I can't rule out that it's a slapfight.

I've totally tuned out on Rex, being real. You never listen to the nonsense that cornered scum spew, that's a fast track to WIFOM town. I'm definitely voting him today and if he somehow flips something besides scum, I'll give him a closer look. But until then, things as they are, I basically consider his D2 content to be completely white noise.

flerp is active but I don't know what to make of him yet.

I like ASF's case on imgay and I have doing a proper reread of imgay on my to-do list because of it.

Asiina is also pinging me, but she hasn't been posting at all this page, so I'd like to hear more of her take on the discussions going on before I say anything for certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Guys, gals, friends, family, homebodies, people who should visit their houses - you are settling on a bad choice only because it is the easiest choice to make.

I want you to play the game a little harder than this.

Before you vote Rex today, do me and your fellow town mates a favor. Give all my posts a read through. Look carefully for where I've seemed dishonest, where I've contradicted myself. Ask yourself if you would think I was scummy under different circumstances. Ask yourself if I'm a person you want the thread to lose.

I'm town. I've been upfront with my reads. And I've regularly offered the good advice that all of you should visit your friends and family at home.

We have hours left until deadline. It's not too late to make a better decision.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you convinced me ##vote rex

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

He's at -2. I wanna hear a bit more from people before I drop him to -1, but I'll probably do it soon, just in case I'm late to deadline.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
excited for dead toal

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

imgay posted:

excited for dead toal

I anticipate
the sweet release that death brings
end of conciousness

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean you are living on borrowed time, you can full claim town pr and you couldn't stop it

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

well there's not much I can do about it so I'm just here anticipatin

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you should just play other mafia games and ignore this one now

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

OK

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote KDR

Goodbye town. I hope we win!

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
This is a bad turn. I'm town. Toal is town. Next turn we will have lost four town without hitting scum.

Go visit your friends and family at home. They will mourn for the loss of common sense. We must seek consolation wherever we can find it. This thread will not provide that peace.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote KDR

BY FIRE BE PURGED :redhammer:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm coming Elizabeth!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think KhediveRex is hammered!

Votecount for Day 2

KhediveRex (5): IcePhoenix, Toalpaz, Asiina, Toalpaz, imgay, Toalpaz, PMush Perfect
flerp (1): KhediveRex

Not Voting (3): A Sometimes Food, flerp, sentimental snail

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 10th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 15 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
KhediveRex, Town Aligned Kiroranke, was lynched d2

quote:

You are Kiroranke! Your role pm will show as follows to any investigative role. "You are Kiroranke! You are a murderer and win when everyone is murdered." You will always be seen visiting the night kill. Each time you are targeted at night, you gain 1x loved stack. (take +1 vote to lynch) You can spend a love stack each night to track another player. You are town and win when no theats to town exist.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Toalpaz, Town alinged Usiyama, was killed N2

quote:

You are Usiyama! Each night, you can choose to protect another player. If you are targeted while protecting another player, you will not be killed. However, if the player behind you is targeted with a kill then you will die. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to town.

A Sometimes Food is freely lynchable
Sentimental Snail is freely lynchable

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (7): A Sometimes Food, Asiina, flerp, IcePhoenix, imgay, PMush Perfect, sentimental snail

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 14th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah i killed toalpaz so what pew pew ##vote sentimental snail

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

imgay posted:

yeah i killed toalpaz so what pew pew ##vote sentimental snail

Well I can't say this isn't an interesting strategy.

You got the bodyguard killed? You target them directly or someone else?

##vote imgay

You lead the vote on AA without even making a joke on day one and just admitted to the nk. Come on imgay.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

See, this is why you always breadcrumb or claim miller, especially if you know it's going to be a factor.

Unlike Rex, I am open and communicate my flaws, a good quality for a girlfriend.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so i guess toal just didnt use his ability so he got murderized

also did you know russia is the largest country in the world and spans 11 different timezones?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh wait im bad at reading

so its just a bodyguard

why is that worded so badly

unlike how good the words are in the 35 official languages in russia

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well toal already knew he was dead so lets all move past this pew pew ##vote asf

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know what's going on in this game also I killed Rex.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I only killed toalpaz pew pew ##vote Asiina

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so uhhh anybody got anything to say are we just get like this game die

like how there 13.5 deaths per 1000 people in russia

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think I'm ready to admit defeat, this game has died of :effort:.

Knowing when not to throw good money after bad is a great quality in a romantic partner.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like you guys give up to easy pew pew ##vote pmush

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rip

this game is dead, like Rex, who I killed.

I'd revive it but I'm a survivor and don't really have a lot of need to put myself out there.

I find post restriction games tend to die like this :(

Sorry Kash

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I didn't get a cool PR, further confirming my "hated by the mod" role :smith:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My only mistake was I gave out good PRs to people who don’t post I should only give them to people who post cool stuff

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm town, I'm a dunk bomb who gets to choose who I blow up. So much for looking scummy while also trying to figure out who else is scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Being a bomb is a great quality in a partner, btw. Nobody messes with bombs.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I really am just a survivor.

I can tattoo people so they can't visit me anymore, like Toal and IP, and I announce anyone who visits me.

I can't do anything else.

I did kill Toal though, and Rex, and every other dead player. It's me I did it.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'll be honest I forgot to see if the game reopened over the weekend, the last day was hammered before I was off of work and could do posties. PRs as a you must post mechanic is, kind of, a thing, because people like me will post 11 times during D1 before having stuff to say. I'm fine letting this die, I suppose

I will say that I had feels that the early hammer was a scum move to catch people who hadn't posted 12 times. this is in stark contrast to the the polar bears, generally requiring one adult seal's worth of calories every 10 days, which are currently undergoing a food crisis. this is mainly due to all of the pengiuns taking more than their share, but also due to climate change. I have dealt with pengiuns before, and I don't recommend it.

see, though, I'm masons with asf, and unless kash pulled a huge trick on me personally, I'm good with this masonry. mason chat was mostly me talking to myself and poking the one spectator, but well, I guess I'll probably vote for anyone but asf despite the small amount of posts

I'm just gonna leave this here for now ##vote asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't really have a preference so imma vote for imgay because I killed Rex

##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I see, you are masons(scum) with ASF pew pew ##vote ASF

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

I don't really have a preference so imma vote for imgay because I killed Rex

##vote imgay

idk friend, you pushed for fullclaims really early, multiple times, and have claimed to kill 1) everyone, 2) the same people that imgay killed

kinda stinks for both of you, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

sentimental snail posted:

idk friend, you pushed for fullclaims really early, multiple times, and have claimed to kill 1) everyone, 2) the same people that imgay killed

kinda stinks for both of you, really

I wanted scum to fullclaim so that I could prevent them from visiting me and save my are self.