Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1083747817871544322

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Braun heard Vince say that he wished he could get rid of the Bucks and decided to grab that brass ring.

I always enjoy these deer hunting callouts because it invariably leads to Midwesterners going "we're swimming in deer, gently caress deer" regardless of political orientation or whatever.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dias posted:

Braun heard Vince say that he wished he could get rid of the Bucks and decided to grab that brass ring.

I always enjoy these deer hunting callouts because it invariably leads to Midwesterners going "we're swimming in deer, gently caress deer" regardless of political orientation or whatever.

They're swimming in deer because dumb fucks like Braun killed off all their natural predators.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Farmers killed the wolves 150 years ago

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Raise Wolves, kill Deer.

Giant rats so they are.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress wolves, bring back mountain lions.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Deer is delicious by the way. Great meat for stews and chili

Deer-licious

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's not how you get more wolves no matter what Deviant Art tells you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The only natural predator of deer is man.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsfQVcMAcVJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1083378775486799872

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jenkem Delivery posted:

They're swimming in deer because dumb fucks like Braun killed off all their natural predators.

Moose aren't predators

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

They could be if they wanted to though.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SANADA continues to impress me with his absolutely terrible taste in music

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1083758416554651648

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Truly the James Ellsworth of Japan.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

coconono posted:

The Offspring are good, though

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Endless Mike posted:

Truly the James Ellsworth of Japan.

Let's not go that far

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The Offspring are good, though

for poser pop punk stuff yeah if that's your thing.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

coconono posted:

for poser pop punk stuff yeah if that's your thing.

Eh, even in that scene they have some really well written melodies that are leagues above their contemporaries. Not everything has to be pure hardcore punk all the time to be rad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asDlYjJqzWE

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm sympathetic to the idea of deep being pests that need to be hunted.

None of that means I don't laugh at you if you're posing in front of a deer you killed with an expensive rear end gun acting like it proves you're awesome.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's actually a pic of friends haveing a good time together and is The preferred method of posting pictures of your food on instagram

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Offspring rule

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

STAC Goat posted:

I'm sympathetic to the idea of deep being pests that need to be hunted.

Interesting how one letter changes this from a post about wild population control to Lovcraftian poetry.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/divafancypants/status/1083515574385287175?s=21

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

coconono posted:

shut the gently caress up

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
John Cena is doing his midlife crisis like a robot that's just become self aware.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Someone please put dave meltzer and john cena in a room together

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'd like to apologize for continually saying that John Cena now looks like a 1950s dad. He does not.

He now looks like a 1940s dad.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Not even Dali would have thought that haircut was a good idea

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

IcePhoenix posted:

Moose aren't predators

They're dicks, tho

https://twitter.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1076662971626123264

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Please stop hating on Cena's suit game and I'm not saying that because I have clothing with the similar pattern style... I'm just glad to see that he is taking extended time to grow personally that wrestling may not have given him.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He seems like a dude that is trying to experience as much that life has to offer as possible

Hope he doesn't have some sort of illness as lately he always looks like he's trying to finish a bucket list

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sometimes you gotta make your own wishes

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He seems like a dude that is trying to experience as much that life has to offer as possible

Hope he doesn't have some sort of illness as lately he always looks like he's trying to finish a bucket list

He probably just realized that he had a lot of time off. A lot of money, and is able to really go out there and do things a lot of people can't.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cena was in a long term relationship, nearly got married twice, ended it, and then apparently realized he was a millionaire with no commitments and that there was life beyond wrestling.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The_Rob posted:

He probably just realized that he had a lot of time off. A lot of money, and is able to really go out there and do things a lot of people can't.

Probably

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
there's a rumor going around that John Cena intentionally injected Roman Reigns's leukemia into his own body, in an attempt to build up a natural immunity to it. Cena's immunized cells would then be transplanted back into Roman Reigns. Cena and Roman are really close friends and Cena did this against the advice of his doctors. last i heard the plan was not going as intended but Cena is remaining optimistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Baron Corbin posted:

there's a rumor going around that John Cena intentionally injected Roman Reigns's leukemia into his own body, in an attempt to build up a natural immunity to it. Cena's immunized cells would then be transplanted back into Roman Reigns. Cena and Roman are really close friends and Cena did this against the advice of his doctors. last i heard the plan was not going as intended but Cena is remaining optimistic

What an odd thing to post.