Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I am eating Jersey Mikes for lunch today (eat fresh and also they dont molest kids) what are YOU having for lunch today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What did you get from there Nooner.
I am eating a Bobbi from Capriotti's. It's a Thanksgiving sub that has real Turkey meat, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo. It is much better than Wawa's Gobbler which sucks mad nutski out the buttski.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

it’s almost 4 pm here on the east coast, i ate lunch hours ago. looks like i win the lunch eating game nooner :smug:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

free hubcaps posted:

it’s almost 4 pm here on the east coast, i ate lunch hours ago. looks like i win the lunch eating game nooner :smug:

I'm on the East Coast eating lunch at almost 4pm.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

omae wa mou sandwichu

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

JebanyPedal posted:

What did you get from there Nooner.
I am eating a Bobbi from Capriotti's. It's a Thanksgiving sub that has real Turkey meat, stuffing, cranberry sauce and mayo. It is much better than Wawa's Gobbler which sucks mad nutski out the buttski.

We got catering for the office, so rn i have a lil Italian and a lil BLT but once everyone else has gotten theirs I will probably go scavenge what is left cause im fat but normally it is only like veggie or tuna ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

JebanyPedal posted:

I'm on the East Coast eating lunch at almost 4pm.

that isa late lunch!!

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007
Pork shoulder I made on Sunday in the Instant Pot because I'm a responsible adult, and washed it down with an ice cold Monster because I'm still a child.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

We got catering for the office, so rn i have a lil Italian and a lil BLT but once everyone else has gotten theirs I will probably go scavenge what is left cause im fat but normally it is only like veggie or tuna ):

I like tuna salad tbh, I get it from the Panera near my work and add horseradish sauce to spice it up.

And yes it is late lunch but I am ill and woke up late.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

iMonarch posted:

Pork shoulder I made on Sunday in the Instant Pot because I'm a responsible adult, and washed it down with an ice cold Monster because I'm still a child.

Sounds really good tho.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have leftover black bean chili sauce chicken and rice

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

Wow sounds really tasty.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

iMonarch posted:

Hell yeah I did a pork butt in the instant pot a couple weeks ago and it was so freaking good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

wow artard beans AND chicken? those are TWO things that dont go in chili

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress I got a pressure cooker in my basement I never bothered even opening the box for maybe I need to make some sick BBQ pork.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Today I had Jimmy Johns (only because they are the only non-pizza place here that delivers and I didn’t get a lunch break,) but yesterday I had an amazing nova lox platter. Definitely going back to the deli Monday.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
think i'll just make a grilled cheese

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I had a ham sandwich (not good deli ham either, just the prepackaged stuff) on some kind of stale bread because I am out of food, unless you count beer as food. That's what I'm having for dinner.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

wow artard beans AND chicken? those are TWO things that dont go in chili
chili sauce ≠ chili <:mad:>

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
beer and rear end make for a good dinner imho

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

chili sauce ≠ chili <:mad:>

I know im just joshin ya buddy XD

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
I had a ham sandwich on fathead bread :kiddo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
seein a lot of sandwiches in here, looks like we got us a real theme going

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
A chicken shwarma platter with some rice and hummus and pita. It's good. Jersey Mikes is solid too, I think a good sandwich is basically the best tier of food

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
shwarma loving owns, we got that last week it was almost all gone by the time I got to it!!

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

It's 9.20 pm dude lunch is long past, I'm on the champagne

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

feedmegin posted:

It's 9.20 pm dude lunch is long past, I'm on the champagne

nice im planning on drinking a gallon of svedka and doing cowboy poo poo in RDR2 tonight

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I brought a boring rear end chicken sandwich from home but then someone in the office offered to pick up Chipotle so I had a barbacoa burrito and it owned.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Nooner posted:

nice im planning on drinking a gallon of svedka and doing cowboy poo poo in RDR2 tonight

i am also drinking the svedka nooner but i plan to switch to beer soon so I don't pass out at 6pm.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

big nipples big life posted:

I brought a boring rear end chicken sandwich from home but then someone in the office offered to pick up Chipotle so I had a barbacoa burrito and it owned.

good luck with the ole salmonella :rolleyes:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i ate some leftover thai curry i made

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Just finished up lunch. Well done everyone.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Got KBBQ with a couple of my coworkers :)

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

a good lunch is to smoke cigarettes until you aren't hungry anymore

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

a good lunch is to smoke cigarettes until you aren't hungry anymore
same but sucking dicks

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner what did your wife have for lunch.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

It’s like 6 pm it’s way too late for lunch

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Wine.

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
I made some corn on the cob and some chicken noodle soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Lentil soup with andouille and kielbasa. Pretty fuckin' good, if I do say so myself.