Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Hey, something just came up and I won't be able to make it this coming Monday. If moving to the 8th is a problem for anybody, just do it without me. Sorry about the relatively short notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Hey, something just came up and I won't be able to make it this coming Monday. If moving to the 8th is a problem for anybody, just do it without me. Sorry about the relatively short notice.

The 8th shouldn't be a problem for me.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
If it works for the other players we can move to the 8th.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I'm fine with the 8th.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
I'm fine with moving it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
It's fine with me.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Okay, we'll push the game to October 8th. Maybe I'll work in some Columbus day commentary.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Werix posted:

Okay, we'll push the game to October 8th. Maybe I'll work in some Columbus day commentary.

Reminder, game is on for tonight, 7 p.m. CST. I anticipate a session of trying to convert the Beheaders to Chaos.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game is still on for Monday November 5th, a 7 CST, unless you all need to do get out the vote efforts/ head to your secluded survival bunker until after Tuesday.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
A family emergency means that I can't guarantee I'll be available tomorrow or next Monday. I'm sorry.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I should be fine for Monday.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Epicurius posted:

A family emergency means that I can't guarantee I'll be available tomorrow or next Monday. I'm sorry.

Hey, you do what you need to do. So long as we're one astartes down we'll push forward for tonight, but if anyone else can't make it, we will look to reschedule, likely just to December.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Okay, after a lot of thought, we are not going to have a session this month. I am currently in the process of selling my home and buying another one and moving in with my fiancee. We close in the middle of the month, so I really need to start packing and haven't had the time to prep yet.

So rather than try to stress it, we just won't have the game this month. I'll look to early January, but it might not be until the second Monday in January. Depends on how long it takes to settle in with moving around the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Sorry guys, I know the game is only once a month and we keep moving it around, but this month is really going to be hectic. I'll be packing most likely on Monday, when I'd rather be running the game, so take that as consolation.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Werix posted:

Okay, after a lot of thought, we are not going to have a session this month. I am currently in the process of selling my home and buying another one and moving in with my fiancee. We close in the middle of the month, so I really need to start packing and haven't had the time to prep yet.

So rather than try to stress it, we just won't have the game this month. I'll look to early January, but it might not be until the second Monday in January. Depends on how long it takes to settle in with moving around the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Sorry guys, I know the game is only once a month and we keep moving it around, but this month is really going to be hectic. I'll be packing most likely on Monday, when I'd rather be running the game, so take that as consolation.

It's just that time of year. Good luck with the closing.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Werix posted:

So my guess of Second Monday in January might be closer to the mark. Still getting settled into the new place and trying to find that balance between spending time with the Fiancee now that we live together and us each doing our own things. So we will not have the game this coming Monday, but aim for the 14th instead.

Thanks for your patience.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Hey everyone,

this whole moving in with the fiancee thing is really awesome, but we are both still trying to get our respective and shared routines all hammered out, as well as stuff still being slowly unpacked. Those of you who are #acolyte regulars I am sure have noticed I haven't been online as much as I used to.

Given all that, and the fact that I now have a 50 minute commute after work as well, I am, with much regret, ending this game. It has been really fun, and you folks have been saints dealing with my wishy-washy scheduling over the last year plus, and so I thank you.

I really do enjoy running a "live" game, and hopefully in a few months once things are all worked out, I for sure will be running another game via Discord and Roll20, either the old FFG rules or the new WanG rules. So keep an eye out for that.

I'm sorry, and you've all been great.

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
No worries, good luck with your new situation Werix.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
That's fine, good luck and congratulations to you and your fiancée.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Thanks for the game. Congrats on you two moving in and good luck getting your schedules ironed out.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Congrats, Werix. No worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Congrats, man. It was fun while it lasted.