Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Still can't find any information on Heaven's Feel part 2 being shown in Canada, just the USA. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

well there's this

https://twitter.com/jbetteridge/status/1083774315110162432?s=19
https://twitter.com/jbetteridge/status/1083854090310828033?s=19

https://twitter.com/jbetteridge/status/1083781204170555392?s=19

i wasn't aware of how fathom worked but this would make sense and also suck for canada specifically, since i assume UK/AUS have their own distribution going on

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Reading the interviews with the director and co makes me a lot understanding of the changes they made to lancer vs hassan. Also grateful for them shilling for tsukihime.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

4Chan already has footage of the 2nd film.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

Also grateful for them shilling for tsukihime.

Got a link?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Yeah.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Grouchio posted:

4Chan already has footage of the 2nd film.

I so rarely go to movies that that was part of the fun. Plus the Salter art is super nice.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Here's Noriko Shitaya, Kana Ueda and Yuu Asakawa with bonus Yuu dressing like Rider God bless her.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So when is the second movie coming out in the US?

Greblin
Mar 12, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Here's Noriko Shitaya, Kana Ueda and Yuu Asakawa with bonus Yuu dressing like Rider God bless her.

I think all they all tried to match their character's colour schemes, if not their clothes.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

dogsicle posted:

i wasn't aware of how fathom worked but this would make sense and also suck for canada specifically, since i assume UK/AUS have their own distribution going on

Yeah, the Australian distributor for the first movie has retweeted some of the promotional art for the second one, so I assume we'll be getting it over here eventually, although it hasn't been officially announced yet.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Greblin posted:

I think all they all tried to match their character's colour schemes, if not their clothes.

Yeah, I think so too, but I was impressed Yuu went the extra mile. In those heels that can't have been easy.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Yuu, much like Rider, is the best

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

She's rider irl

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

She's rider irl

I assume that the only people who've gotten close enough to check for square pupils have already been petrified.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Asakawa also does a lot of streaming (she's done RE4, Nioh, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls 3 so far IIRC) and it's a pretty good time. She'll even converse occasionally in English during them since she's fluent.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Nate RFB posted:

Asakawa also does a lot of streaming (she's done RE4, Nioh, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls 3 so far IIRC) and it's a pretty good time. She'll even converse occasionally in English during them since she's fluent.

Yeah, her Twitter's 90 percent English, it seems like.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Asakawa loving rules.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/incorrectfateqs/status/1081163754581123072?s=19

Hmm, accurate.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Make sure to click through to see all of them

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

:hmmyes:

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just found out there's a drama CD of Waver teaching Tohsaka how to drive and honestly why are they still even still making things in this franchise that aren't set in the UBW True End?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
No Illya. Next question.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Also no Rider and no Sakura. You hosed that one up.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I'd set it in HF True or something. I think Shirou's character is basically done after FSN and a sequel would be better off focusing on Tohsaka alone.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

The correct answer is "set it in the Hollow Ataraxia timeline."

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

W.T. Fits posted:

Just make a One Day animated series at this point.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I'd set it in HF True or something. I think Shirou's character is basically done after FSN and a sequel would be better off focusing on Tohsaka alone.

You can have Rin-focused stories without much Shirou after any of the endings, really. It’s just that post-Fate or UBW True the main character interacting with Rin will probably be Waver, post-UBW Good it will probably be Saber, and post-HF True it will probably be Rider. Not sure who fills this role post-HF Normal.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

W.T. Fits posted:

Is it the first 'here is the Fate characters you like, mostly just hanging out' example of the franchise?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Dawgstar posted:

Is it the first 'here is the Fate characters you like, mostly just hanging out' example of the franchise?

Most expanded stuff came from H/A in general. Even a lot of fate/zero stuff we originally learned from H/A

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Yup, if there is a running gag in Fate, there is decent odds it started in FHA.

And yeah, FHA had a lot of Zero teases because it was actively being written when FHA came out in 2006.

[edit] One of my favorite's being Iri's car, and the fact Ilya still has it and likes to drive it herself!

Imagine all the driving skill of Irisviel with someone who can't properly reach the pedals!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Irony Be My Shield posted:

galaxy brain: have tohsaka as recurring gag/secondary character in tsukihime 2

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Setting stuff in UBW good end instead would be even better since it’s the exact same only you also have Saber.

I wanna see her have hijinks in London.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Allarion posted:

Most expanded stuff came from H/A in general. Even a lot of fate/zero stuff we originally learned from H/A

Yep. There were references to Kariya (Shinji’s “emo” uncle), Uryu (a Master who “killed indiscriminately and daily”), and Gilles (Saber hating octopuses).

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Hollow Ataraxia is the best timeline because it had a lot of Cu and Cu dunking in it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its good cause you get time to stare at his muscles

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It also gave us best character Bazett.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

And this is why Hollow Ataraxia is the best timeline to set stuff in, because it gives us the most potential for maximum waifu/husbando.

And nothing of value was lost.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

FHA also outright tells us that in the vast kaleidoscope multiverse, there is not a single timeline where Kotomine Kirei survives the 5HGW.

Basically

W.T. Fits posted:

And nothing of value was lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

MonsieurChoc posted:

It also gave us best character Bazett.

She is my role model *nods*