Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my only memory of comments on manga comes from years ago and consists of a surprising amount of bros being like "WHY THIS GUY SUCH A WUSS IF I WAS HIM I WOULD GET SUMM PUSSY"

glad to see things haven't changed

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Yinlock posted:

my only memory of comments on manga comes from years ago and consists of a surprising amount of bros being like "WHY THIS GUY SUCH A WUSS IF I WAS HIM I WOULD GET SUMM PUSSY"

glad to see things haven't changed

Why would they stop when they were right?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the guys are still wusses after all

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Can Of Worms posted:

An emotional rollercoaster:

Rokudou no Onna-tachi?

This one has gotta be Mahou Shoujo Site.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah I've seen that guy on some other stuff's comments sections, he's a real piece of work. Iirc he was arguing with someone about how transfolk aren't people or some such in another manga's comments.

Mangadex seems relatively chill when it comes to comment sections but then you get that guy or the people talking about "vanillafags" and you just sigh
I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what is a "vanillafag" supposed to be?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

probably just a shittier way of saying normie

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.
Either that or a person who enjoys vanilla romance stories, which are obviously inferior to whatever stories the poster likes.

Dire Lemming fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Nov 17, 2018

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If you use that term you are a NTR fan and therefore subhuman

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Can Of Worms posted:

An emotional rollercoaster:

I knew kronix would end up in this thread, that guy is almost everywhere and I hate it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Plutonis posted:

If you use that term you are a NTR fan and therefore subhuman

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

RatHat posted:

Rokudou no Onna-tachi?
It's My ID is Gangnam Beauty. I binged through it last weekend, it was surprisingly compelling!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

OgretailFood posted:

I knew kronix would end up in this thread, that guy is almost everywhere and I hate it.

When they added the ignore user feature to Mangadex, he went on my list day one and it was a relief to do so.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
the fact that you guys interact with manga site comments enough to know the people scares me

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
When it's a guy who shitposts in the comments of seemingly everything ever, it's hard to miss him even if you only occasionally glance at the comments

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Can Of Worms posted:

It's My ID is Gangnam Beauty. I binged through it last weekend, it was surprisingly compelling!

Ah, this is pretty good! Korea seems to be much better at these sorts of romantic dramas, at least on average.

edit: hahaha I feel so bad for the love interest guy in this, he's such a dork

edit2: lmao that it ends with an extra where secondary love interest falls in love at first sight with the mom of the main love interest

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Nov 19, 2018

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

When it's a guy who shitposts in the comments of seemingly everything ever, it's hard to miss him even if you only occasionally glance at the comments
Clearly the only reasonable solution is to never ever glance at comments, and to make an effort to remove the container objects they're in on websites you visit often.

CupNoodleKing
Feb 17, 2011

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

I'm almost afraid to ask what manga this was posted to. Good god.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

I'm almost afraid to ask what manga this was posted to. Good god.

Let's be honest here, it could be literally any with that kind of person.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

chumbler posted:

Let's be honest here, it could be literally any with that kind of person.

Yeah, true enough.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Like history, written with lightning, and my only regret it's that it's so terribly true.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

I know this is a cliche, trite reply to something like this, but this type of person really does seem to have a screed they vomit out upon you at the drop of a loving hat and lord help me, I cannot stop myself sometimes:

Sir, this is a Wendy's drive through.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Listen to Wise Lenny, he knows what's up.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
S2PID is honestly kind of inspired

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

He’s right you know.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

oh boy,an RP forum battle to end all...of those.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

If it's anything like manga arcs, the fighting will continue forever with power levels increasing out of proportion until readership finally drops and the discussion gets axed or bleeds itself out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
an old man comes into the comment section and they laugh and are like "what can this old timer do" and he is links to the time he has a billion diggs.

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Elfgames posted:

the fact that you guys interact with manga site comments enough to know the people scares me

Theres a guy on Mangadex whos avatar is that panel from the Duwang scans of Diamond is Unbreakable with the three different kinds of rats and it makes me laugh every time I see it

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

:imunfunny:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

All right we're done

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

:ohno:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

That's a big yikes all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry