Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My wife bought me camo leggings to wear underneath my silkies back when I used to run.
Leggings are the poo poo, and I blame no one for wearing them.
Not my style, but you do you, leggings guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
If'n I ever get the figure, I'd wear leggings under shorts.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Leggings are the best thing to happen to women's fashion since the bikini. The world is a better place for them.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

bulletsponge13 posted:

My wife bought me camo leggings to wear underneath my silkies back when I used to run.
Leggings are the poo poo, and I blame no one for wearing them.
Not my style, but you do you, leggings guy.

Wait why would you wear anything under silkies, i thought the whole point was to rock them proudly

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Slippery posted:

Wait why would you wear anything under silkies, i thought the whole point was to rock them proudly

Humble brag from Biggus Dickus.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
I’m not sure if this has already been posted but gently caress it.

https://twitter.com/skinnythebusted/status/1081612041264214017?s=21

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Leggings are the best thing to happen to women's fashion since the bikini. The world is a better place for them.

Both men and women love leggings. Literally everyone wins.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Slippery posted:

Because it's 30 loving degrees out, and I can run in comfort instead of shorts and a t shirt like the military made me.

E- that came off more dickish than I meant.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I demand leggings with pockets or else I'll walk around bottomless.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

bulletsponge13 posted:

Because it's 30 loving degrees out, and I can run in comfort instead of shorts and a t shirt like the military made me.

E- that came off more dickish than I meant.

Lol I see what you did there :)
Nah it's all good, in 30 degrees I just run inside because I bring it weak like that!

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

T-man posted:

Wouldn't leggings with pockets just be pants though

Or jeggings or whatever they're called

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I have a bunch of workout leggings with thigh pockets.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

T-man posted:

We're saved from pants free T-man

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I think it's been at least 5 years since I wore jeans. Jeans suck, leggings rule.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I need better thighs before I can side with the leggings faction.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Women's clothes need pockets, and the entire fashion industry as it currently exists is a global human rights violation on literally every level, and I do mean literally. If you can find a level on which it is not, I will gladly withdraw my use of the word 'literally.'

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Tubgoat posted:

Women's clothes need pockets, and the entire fashion industry as it currently exists is a global human rights violation on literally every level, and I do mean literally. If you can find a level on which it is not, I will gladly withdraw my use of the word 'literally.'

I made a hat once

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tubgoat posted:

There’s a good brand of leggings that have pockets big enough to fit those big-rear end iPhones inside. I was pissed at myself for not taking the company up on their offer to send me a second pair for $10.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Hirayuki posted:

I need better thighs before I can side with the leggings faction.

thick thighs save lives!

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

There’s a good brand of leggings that have pockets big enough to fit those big-rear end iPhones inside. I was pissed at myself for not taking the company up on their offer to send me a second pair for $10.

They're still only about $10USD on aliexpress.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

I made a hat once

Reminds me of that routine from the Banks novel, a dude has been reduced to just a head and is having his body regrown via sci-fi means, and is conscious and having a chat with a woman who says he got a present from a smart-rear end drone -- said present of course beimg a hat.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

jobson groeth posted:

They're still only about $10USD on aliexpress.

:buddy: oh boy!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
This reminds me of when I was testing out the theory that there are leggings of anything you can think of.

The most obscure I can remember was Daniel Boone leggings

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
those are cool

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Daniel Boone is locked and loaded ready to defend your crotch. And so is his identical twin.

drat, you're right

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/926107373885935616/vid/480x480/_yOlmvuQwMneywj3.mp4

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Dixville posted:

This reminds me of when I was testing out the theory that there are leggings of anything you can think of.

The most obscure I can remember was Daniel Boone leggings

You can do the same with swimwear. These are sold at a shop near me.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

never has being an alcoholic been more hip!

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
boy i bet that did the rounds on facebook

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Tashilicious posted:

never has being an alcoholic been more hip!

:dehumanize:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Looks like a great way to puke up a bunch of red wine

Ugh red wine barf is the worst barf

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gone Fashing posted:

boy i bet that did the rounds on facebook

It just keeps going on and on and on :beatingdeadhorse:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dixville posted:

I had to clean that up after a girl I was with tried drinking an entire bottle of wine before sex. Purple is really hard to get out of anything.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

chitoryu12 posted:

I had to clean that up after a girl I was with tried drinking an entire bottle of wine before sex. Purple is really hard to get out of anything.

Should have told her to get gud

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Dixville posted:

Spent a weekend once cleaning this out of the inside of the passenger door of a Ford Explorer. Got all soaked into the insulating materials, caked on the wires etc. Still smelled after a couple weeks so we ended up just loading it with febreze and trading it in. Sorry, new owner.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

chitoryu12 posted:

So did she puke before, during or after?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

Fortunately, after.

Unfortunately, she didn't have enough warning to get dressed. I ended up with a naked girl alternating between passed out on the bathroom floor and vomiting purple into the toilet. It took over an hour before she was coherent enough for me to dress her and walk her to bed.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

LingcodKilla posted:

Yes.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That’s hot.

But it also reminds me of some stupid sub story from dumb Johnny the homicidal maniac book.

The poo poo story or the story about making GBS threads your pants was the only half decent one.