Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/1084953618166484992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Delightfully devilish, seymour

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

im at the combination whitehouse and taco bell

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

As a former college player, I would have loved that meal. Looks like a typical weekend spread at the lineman house

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I just wish someone would tell that man how to buy a suit that fits him.

I don’t normally feel tweets (twits?) are very apropos here but this was was too good not to share. Sorry in advance.

https://twitter.com/dreamgrave/status/1084685636852989953?s=21

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Gripweed posted:

The college football champions, the Clemson Tigers, are at the White House today. Because of the shutdown, President Donald Trump himself paid for the catering at the event.

That's a fact, that is a true thing that is happening right now. There's a picture of it, and I need you to understand that this is real. This isn't a trick, I'm not lying to you, this is a real picture of the catering provided by the President of the United States personally to the championship college football team.

So generous of him to spend $37.50 of his own money on soggy cardboard for them.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
its just embarrassing.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

sneakyfrog posted:

its just embarrassing.

In 20 years these pictures are gonna be on the cover of every high school American History textbook in the country

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Gripweed posted:

In 20 years these pictures are gonna be on the cover of every high school American History textbook in the country

"Glorious Leader: A demonstration of greatness"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
such a loving numpty

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Doctor Zero posted:

I don’t normally feel tweets (twits?) are very apropos here but this was was too good not to share. Sorry in advance.

This is good and funny.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
The National Anthem is just going to be replaced by the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song and this will be our new flag.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Doctor Zero posted:

I don't normally click on tweets, but I'm drat glad I clicked on this one.

No apology necessary.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

We already knew his lovely taste and food and complete lack of class but it is funny to see White House staffers have to plate and serve fast food still in its packaging with ritzy plates and silverware. It's like something out of King Ralph or Blank Check or Richie Rich.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Lobok posted:

We already knew his lovely taste and food and complete lack of class but it is funny to see White House staffers have to plate and serve fast food still in its packaging with ritzy plates and silverware. It's like something out of King Ralph or Blank Check or Richie Rich.

What's genuinely surprising is that he bought salads.

I mean, fast food salads so they might as well be Big Macs, but still.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lobok posted:

The Presidency is literally the plot to King Ralph, just Americanized and made disgusting.

So just Americanized.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lobok posted:

Richie Rich.
I was about to reminisce about this turd of a comic character/concept and how it'd go over like a lead balloon if you tried to reboot it for a modern audience. Then I googled it and holy poo poo there was a 2015 Netflix reboot attempt. They were at least conscious enough of the zeitgeist to make the character a self-made trillionaire, instead of inheriting his wealth (the only realistic part of the original concept), but still lmao at making a show these days where the core conceit is "look how loving RICH this kid is! Isn't he so loving rich?!"

Vigilantly Vigorous
Jun 23, 2007
How delightful...

Gripweed posted:

The college football champions, the Clemson Tigers, are at the White House today. Because of the shutdown, President Donald Trump himself paid for the catering at the event.

That's a fact, that is a true thing that is happening right now. There's a picture of it, and I need you to understand that this is real. This isn't a trick, I'm not lying to you, this is a real picture of the catering provided by the President of the United States personally to the championship college football team.

Lmbo it's the dinner from Talladega Nights.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I get where he's coming from. When my niece and nephew visit me in Chicago they always want to eat at the Rock and Roll McDonalds. Well, that or The Rainforest Cafe. Of course they're 9 and 6 years old respectively. I've tried taking them to some Italian places I like or heading to little delis, but they just like fast food and since I'm their uncle I'll let them order whatever they want. The last time my niece asked me if she could have a whole brownie sundae for dinner and I told her that was fine.

Wait, what were we talking about again? Oh right, I don't think brownies need ice cream to elevate them to top tier cake levels, but it certainly puts it right up there with chocolate birthday cake.

Anyway, here's a picture of cat and a goose dancing in an old timey movie:

https://i.imgur.com/bD0Fo3g.gifv

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Would literally have been better to just go to loving Wendy’s. Aint one of those burgers are fresh and all the fries are already cold and stale.

Dave Thomas would be pissssssed.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait, what were we talking about again? Oh right, I don't think brownies need ice cream to elevate them to top tier cake levels, but it certainly puts it right up there with chocolate birthday cake.i

I had a chocolate tres leches cake the other day, that was pretty special.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Things were rough before the age of the 3 seashells

how do you use those anyway

asking for a friend

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I'll see your curryturdwurst and raise you:

https://twitter.com/FJSoyer/status/935838148747243520

Edit: Jesus loving Christ, if your office can't deal with a nude man wrestling a bear on the back of a coin, I don't know what the gently caress to tell you. I've tried to convert the link to straight-up URL and spoiler it and the forums code ain't having none of my poo poo apparently.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Jan 15, 2019

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

I had a chocolate tres leches cake the other day, that was pretty special.

That sounds amazing.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Solice Kirsk posted:

That sounds amazing.

Yeah it was real dope. Protip: be friends with Mexicans.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Doctor Zero posted:

He purposefully wears terrible fitting suits to try and hide how fat he is.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

muscles like this! posted:

yeah frankly it's surprising the presidential limo isn't just the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I was about to reminisce about this turd of a comic character/concept and how it'd go over like a lead balloon if you tried to reboot it for a modern audience. Then I googled it and holy poo poo there was a 2015 Netflix reboot attempt. They were at least conscious enough of the zeitgeist to make the character a self-made trillionaire, instead of inheriting his wealth (the only realistic part of the original concept), but still lmao at making a show these days where the core conceit is "look how loving RICH this kid is! Isn't he so loving rich?!"

Didn't that version also had a sexy robot maid or something?

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Fart City posted:

yeah frankly it's surprising the presidential limo isn't just the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile.

this would be an improvement

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

And the double combover to hide the baldness.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

stuxracer posted:

As a former college player, I would have loved that meal.

Really? If given the choice between perfectly aged prime rib and a fresh chefs salad with hand-made ranch dressing you would choose six-hour old (at least) cold Big Mac?

Really?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Keep in mind Clemson (like most good college teams) is basically a professional team with a dietician and chefs to give them the ideal nutrition for football. They’re not just scarfing down McDonalds all day for calories.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

chitoryu12 posted:

Keep in mind Clemson (like most good college teams) is basically a professional team with a dietician and chefs to give them the ideal nutrition for football.

Of course they do, they gotta do something with the millions in revenue they make to keep from giving any of it to the players, the ones who are busting their asses for a scholarship they can't even use.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Who What Now posted:

Really? If given the choice between perfectly aged prime rib and a fresh chefs salad with hand-made ranch dressing you would choose six-hour old (at least) cold Big Mac?

Really?

Least you wouldn't have to worry about the etiquette of the proper cutlery to use. Just hold out the bottom of your t-shirt like a Halloween sack to carry a haul of Dave's Classic Double Cheeseburgers over to a corner of the room where you can sit cross-legged in the floor to dip fries into your Frosty.

But then lets it all hang out in relatively skimpy golf apparel.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I don't think I've ever seen him so happy with his own wife or kids than he is with a poo poo load of poo poo food.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Get yourself a man that looks at you like trump looks at McDonalds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

TontoCorazon posted:

I don't think I've ever seen him so happy with his own wife or kids than he is with a poo poo load of poo poo food.

Because none of it can resist when he tries to put his dick in it.