Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh I didn't know I was immortal to the shame mechanic cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##shame kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you...fool..............................................

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

##shame Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Solus........................no.............................................................................................................................................

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Do the ellipses get longer with more shame?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

A Sometimes Food posted:

*takes a long drag* Fuuuuuuuuck brooooo

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

b-minus1 posted:

Not buying it. You were reading the thread

you are better than this

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

If I don't get modkilled for shaming a non-player (which is a fake action) then we can confirm peramene is considered a player.

and now I wait

I thought it was extremely funny actually

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

code:
flerpfiction prompt selected
flerp unashamedly stood in front of his mirror in his best drag outfit. He'd always wanted to play a female D&D character, and now was his chance to go all out. He had so much unrestrained femininity to share. He addressed his gorgeous reflection, "Now to figure out how to give it to you nerds."

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

flerp took a couple deep breaths to calm his nerves. He exited the bathroom with a confident smirk and surveyed his friends. There was Nat20, mostly hidden behind his folding privacy screen. Nat's eyes showed a flicker of surprise, and he couldn't stop himself from quickly scanning flerp's figure in admiration. Asiina caught flerp's eye and gave him a nod of approval. pera's face was unreadable, but flushed. Tobbs tried and failed to hide his shock, visibly struggling with conflicted emotions. Satisfied, flerp sauntered to his seat, leaning forward as he sat down. He oozed equanimity and femininity, and looked over his character sheet while he savored the feeling of four pairs of eyes glued to him.

*quick glance to see if any transdudes are playin and doesn't think so so*

4) gently caress It, You Do It Then

Entirely up to my own whim and fancy, I may choose one player-suggested rule and bless it with immediate canonicity subject to no vote or discussion of any kind.

Day 1 Rule 4 activated:

All players are now female. For all intents and purposes, female pronouns are now universal, and it should be considered extremely rude to misgender a fellow player. Violation of this rule does not carry an explicit penalty yet, but if you choose to simply disobey it, I will see you dead. Flagrantly flying in the face of this extremely important rule should be considered a scumtell.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hello other ladies. How's things?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
D2/N2 RULE CHANGES

1) Miki Sayaka Did Nothing Wrong

Snooze Cruise is revived and given a new role and alignment of my creation, having happened upon an item of incredible power.

2) Tomoe Mami Did Nothing Wrong

A random player [also] receives an item of incredible power. If Rule 1 passes, Snooze Cruise does a snooze choose and decides - publicly - the player to receive the item. If Rule 1 does not pass and this rule does, Snooze decides anyway but from purgatory and secretly.

3) Kyubey (et al) Did Nothing Wrong

Players in purgatory maintain their ability to "pera NO" proposals, but not "pera YES".

4) Shizuki Hitomi Did Nothing Wrong

Forums user and observer AnonymousIdiot, aka Xomerang(arang), will join me in creating and proposing rules. I will still write the language of the rules to mask which are hers (and any mistake on my part which gets passed anyway remains binding. No takebacksies.)

In accordance with Rule 0, at least one of the above will pass. You will comply with Nat's instructions to YES or NO the pending shifts to reality. If at least one receives more YES than NO, it/they pass. Otherwise, whichever rule(s) receive(s) the most YES will be enacted - I win ties.

Posting pera YES and/or pera NO in-thread does not count, but you are obviously encouraged to discuss potential rules. A perecommendation is to use the [ code ] BBCode as follows:

code:
1) yes
2) yes
3) maybe?
4) yes
Votes like this won't be counted (so feel free to lie) but idk maybe it'll help for clarity's sake

the observers tell me clarity is important in a game

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
someone do better than 'purgatory' or 'the darkness that eats all things'

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lot of ruels didn't read

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
code:
1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.yes?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
let's rez snooze so she can die again

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Fun rules are fun.

Bring back snooze

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

peramene posted:

someone do better than 'purgatory' or 'the darkness that eats all things'

If you like stranger things, then the upside-down.

Else the morgue.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Snooze 100 years snooze

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

snooze is backstage

we are not making out

reminder not to be alarmed as from backstage she is entitled to up to five single-emoticon no-quote posts

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

snuise simply respond with a :colbert: if you're not planning on giving the power to anyone fun, like me

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I would like a power

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
:thunkher:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

peramene posted:

we are not making out

:popeye:

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function
Oh man okay.

It looks like most of these rules help us as town. Which is pretty great really.

Also ##shame Asiina

I will eat my hat if Asiina isn't scum.

Scum were clearly active on Day 1 end. And Asiina was at - 1. Either they were all on her or they were elsewhere and she's scum.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

https://youtu.be/Th16vNh5HDw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Where the gently caress is everyone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am practicing the action of closing my eyes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##shame tobbs

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##shame gulag

the ritual...

has begun

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

Where the gently caress is everyone

im at home rn

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I didn't know Flying Leatherman was a girl!!!

this is news between now and the last game i played with you, i think! :)

i suggest, for voting rules:
code:
1) no
2) yes
3) yes
4) yes

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Azurelana posted:

I will eat my hat if Asiina isn't scum.

Scum were clearly active on Day 1 end. And Asiina was at - 1. Either they were all on her or they were elsewhere and she's scum.

you're sure asiina is scum, except then you contradict that read in your very next paragraph by saying they might have all been voting her already? help me understand

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

A Sometimes Food posted:

Yeah I miscounted how many B- had on him. It being close between you two does make SK tunneling on SC even more suss than I thought.

so this is interesting because asf is saying here that she misread the thread when she was initially trying to throw suspicion on me earlier today

but then she doubles down and says i was tunnelling SC while b- was getting voted? that's actually not true - i voted SC well before any momentum got started on b- and I switched over to what I considered was the better target of the two players near EOD yesterday.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I still like this combo from yesterday:

Azurelana posted:

I feel like publicly complaining about the rules is a good way of allowing yourself to seem disengaged whilst also avoiding votes.

Asiina feels more genuinely frustrated at this point compared to when I voted for her.

##vote Kashuno

Azurelana posted:

##vote Asiina

I like the Soaring Kestrel vote more, but there's little that Asiina's done to convince me that my earlier vote was wrong.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##shame Toal

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
what would happen if i told ya'll that you could stop shaming each other in six minutes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
id probably ##shame tobbs

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote cpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

incoming