Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mr. Humalong (7): Tobbs Gnawed, Toalpaz, Hal Incandenza, flerp, GulagDolls, chaoslord, Quidthulhu
Toalpaz (2): Rhjamiz, Mr. Humalong
Quidthulhu (1): Mr. Humalong, GulagDolls, Xad, Mr. Humalong, BottleKnight, BottleKnight, Xad, GulagDolls, chaoslord, BottleKnight, chaoslord, BottleKnight, Anonymous
Jonathan Fisk (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Anonymous
GulagDolls (1): Anonymous
Xad (0): Jonathan Fisk, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, chaoslord, chaoslord, Jonathan Fisk, Mr. Humalong
Rhjamiz (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, GulagDolls, GulagDolls
Hal Incandenza (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk

Not Voting (3): BottleKnight, Jonathan Fisk, Xad

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 14th, 2019 at 8:01 p.m. CST -- that's in about 15 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jonathan Fisk, Final Fantasy VI (one-shot Vigilante), Town-Aligned has died.

It is now Day Five, the day will end on Thursday, at 8:04PM Central

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Quidthulhu (1): Anonymous
GulagDolls (1): Anonymous
Toalpaz (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (10): BottleKnight, chaoslord, flerp, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Quidthulhu, Rhjamiz, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, Xad

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2019 at 8:04 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
drat.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

My action failed against my target.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Hello everyone my position hasn't changed and I'm more convinced than ever.

##vote Toalpaz

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
man I really am gonna save nobody this game aren't I

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Xad posted:

Who were you trying to save?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Xad posted:

Who did you doc and why was it not fisk?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

chaoslord posted:

Who did you doc and why was it not fisk?

was a 50/50 between fisk and rhjamiz for me, I picked rhjamiz :negative:

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Xad posted:

was a 50/50 between fisk and rhjamiz for me, I picked rhjamiz :negative:

Don't bother targeting me, if your claim is true, it's specifically designed not to save me as I have to visit folks to save them in turn

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

You're a doctor that can't protect bodyguards on purpose.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
drat well,

##vote gulag

Unless something better comes up.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rhjamiz posted:

Don't bother targeting me, if your claim is true, it's specifically designed not to save me as I have to visit folks to save them in turn

That's true, a strange target for a heal that fails when the target does something.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hmph. go town :rip:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rhjamiz posted:

My action failed against my target.

who was your target and does that mean they're glitched? :0 we don't knwo what glitching does might be protection from targeted.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

who was your target and does that mean they're glitched? :0 we don't knwo what glitching does might be protection from targeted.

Well, I guess not if solus was jailed by infinitum.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I tried to guard Xad based on his doc claim. I was prevented from doing so.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Toalpaz posted:

That's true, a strange target for a heal that fails when the target does something.

I'll be honest, before I submitted I was thinking "well if he doesn't go anywhere, I can protect him, and he's a bodyguard, so that should be useful" but like, someone would have had to block him AND someone else would have had to try to kill him for that to actually pay off, which a scum team def wouldn't do. And if you're a bodyguard you're almost definitely gonna use your role every night if possible.

These are things that I realize now

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Well... We dont have a jailer. Xad already hasn't claimed failure so he wasn't jailed. Scum RB is dead. So either there's a bus to a role with protection or Xad has protection from people visiting I expect, which sounds like a glitch. I dunno.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hello, I have found the scum slip:

Toalpaz posted:

I hope with this flip people reevaluate Rhj. I think it looks kinda bad for him if I get hum today. He was viewing solus with clarity that as town he should have second guessed himself a bit. I think it's because he was scum that he was sure solus hosed up even though it was a dumb trap with holes in it.

Toalpaz posted:

I'm assuming hum flips scum.

Those are right next to each other in real time. That, to me, is Toal setting up Rhj as the fall guy for a misdunk of Hum, and then immediately realizing his mistake since he shouldn’t know Hum is town, and his attempt to cover for it.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Quidthulhu posted:

Hello, I have found the scum slip:

Those are right next to each other in real time. That, to me, is Toal setting up Rhj as the fall guy for a misdunk of Hum, and then immediately realizing his mistake since he shouldn’t know Hum is town, and his attempt to cover for it.

that isn't a scum slip

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I was assuming if Hum was scum that Rhj would be scum, so kinda the opposite of what you said too. I'm not sure how you can make that mistake. You'll notice I also am voting gulag dolls. the last mason other than me who is unflipped.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I don't know why you would think the hum flip would inform on me one way or the other, honestly.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I've still got a pretty strong town read on Toalpaz. If only one of the 5 masons is scum, I think it has to be gulag.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I've still got a pretty strong town read on Toalpaz. If only one of the 5 masons is scum, I think it has to be gulag.

I get they look town but they haven't done any actual work to help town outside of the "gotcha" case against AA on D2.

Unless you're seeing something I'm not?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rhjamiz posted:

I don't know why you would think the hum flip would inform on me one way or the other, honestly.

Just you zeroing in on me, and me leading the hum vote near end of day. If hum flipped scum I would have been golden and would maybe explain your push on me if you were scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rhjamiz posted:

I get they look town but they haven't done any actual work to help town outside of the "gotcha" case against AA on D2.

gently caress offf

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Rhjamiz posted:

Toal was early on b- and I find it really hard to buy that he'd hard-defend Solus if they were scum together.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

gently caress offf

Lol! I think you are town buddy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
In fact, I'm pretty confident about this.

##vote gulagdolls

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
i think gulag is the scum ##vote gulag

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
but what if gulag did it

##vote gulag

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

ok ##vote gulag

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without GulagDolls!

Votecount for Day 5
With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2019 at 8:04 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GulagDolls, Final Fantasy XIII (l'Cie, STEELGUARD), Town-Aligned, has been killed

It is now night five, submit your actions ASAP please thanks

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jan 15, 2019

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Toal was early on b- and I find it really hard to buy that he'd hard-defend Solus if they were scum together.

I don't really call that vote "early", but I can understand point two.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

GulagDolls (6): Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, BottleKnight, Xad, Hal Incandenza, Anonymous
Toalpaz (2): Rhjamiz, Anonymous

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, flerp, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2019 at 8:04 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hal Incandenza, Final Fantasy III (Roleblocker, Ninja), Scum-aligned, has died

It is now Day Six. The deadline is Thursday, January 17th, at 8:07PM Central

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Toalpaz (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (8): BottleKnight, chaoslord, flerp, Quidthulhu, Rhjamiz, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, Xad

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2019 at 8:07 p.m. CST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.