Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hassad is pretty cool yeah, so cool that I can't see him being part of "The Worm"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Stairmaster posted:

im sorry everyone hassad is part of the illuminati and going to be a sick boss fight in kengan asura 2: ohmas millions

I'm glad

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hassad had just lost his temper and gone through a free-for-all melee. Even if he pretty much got through that effortlessly.

Who knows.

Best not to think too hard about power levels I guess.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also Ryo is a super good boy.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
KA is the most heartwarming manga I've read in a long while and it's mainly about dudes punching the poo poo out of each other

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Binged about 130 chapters the past few days after falling off a while back when scans were sparse. Great poo poo. Hope the sequel is good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/dumbbell_anime/status/1085190053746270209

Danberu will get get an anime, by doga kobo with Nozaki-kuns director

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I hope it stops before all that boring idol crap.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The arc that takes up a whole two chapters? I didn't even remember it

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The larger arc that is still currently ongoing, even in the latest chapter when Mei does bulgarian split squats on a variety show. Don't come at me with your sub-par danberu lore knowledge.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
like most things in danberu, it's a joke that's also an excuse for cute girls to work out. they are terrible at being idols.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
This is either going to be as good as Galko-chan's adaptation or as bad as the Black General Adaptation. I see no middle ground.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

This is either going to be as good as Galko-chan's adaptation or as bad as the Black General Adaptation. I see no middle ground.

Wait was there a black general anime

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Wait was there a black general anime

"Anime"

It was basically a barely animated motion comic with VA released exclusively for some phone app. Also it was vertically oriented.

But to think Doga Kobo will make anything that poor is dumb

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
In other news, Kengan Ashura 2, or rather 'Kengan Omega' has started

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Danberu anime is probably going to be better animated that the actual kengan ashura anime

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

:siren: Chapter 1 Raws are out on 4Chan of KENGAN OMEGA :siren:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kazzy is back :blessed:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is cloak dude uhhh

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Is cloak dude uhhh

no

I'm glad gambling girl is back :unsmith:

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Brief summary if it hasn't been said elsewhere yet:

-2 years later
-Yamashita Trading is still just three people
-New kid 1 is a karate man, has some kind of beef with Ohma, is a good fighter but not Kengan Matches good. He seems to be highly motivated and reminds Kazuo of Ohma ("I HATE THE IDEA OF THERE BEING SOMEONE STRONGER THAN ME") so he gets a job as a trainee fighter
-New kid 2 clowns on Nikaido and gets to talk to Metsudo, who recognizes that he's apparently related to Tokita Niko's teacher (and looks exactly like Ohma); Gramps decides to introduce him to Kazzy, which will probably happen next chapter. He's also very soft spoken and mellow, which is weird, considering his character associations.
-Cosmo finally has a decent haircut and has worked on improving his striking game

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 16, 2019

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

OnimaruXLR posted:

-2 years later
-New kid 1 is a karate man, has some kind of beef with Ohma, is a good fighter but not Kengan Matches good. He seems to be highly motivated and reminds Kazuo of Ohma ("I HATE THE IDEA OF THERE BEING SOMEONE STRONGER THAN ME") so he gets a job as a trainee fighter
-New kid 2 clowns on Nikaido and gets to talk to Metsudo, who recognizes that he's apparently related to Tokita Niko's teacher (and looks exactly like Ohma); Gramps decides to introduce him to Kazzy, which will probably happen next chapter. He's also very soft spoken and mellow, which is weird, considering his character associations.
-Cosmo finally has a decent haircut and has worked on improving his striking game

About the last point
I hope that means he got a haircut based Adam Dudley's

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

About the last point
I hope that means he got a haircut based Adam Dudley's

No, it’s based on his master’s

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
:siren: We got 3 chapters of Danberu! https://mangadex.org/chapter/522227/1

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Raws on 4chan if anyone is interested:
http://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/183409326

Cosmo looking sexy

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

OnimaruXLR posted:

-2 years later

I reeeeeaaally hope that's not actually Ohma. That'd just be incredibly stupid.

Also lol at Nikaido jobbing again.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Two years time-skip is sufficient time for the bastard murder-cop to have been killed and/or maimed, right? Maybe someone hired Muteba to take out murder-cop, or something.

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012
The cop was a good villain and if hes killed or maimed i dont want it to happen offscreen

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

bastard cop is going to show up mellowed out with a 2 year old kid and with his girlfriend pregnant, thus robbing all of you of your comeuppance

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

halleys comet posted:

The cop was a good villain and if hes killed or maimed i dont want it to happen offscreen

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
So what was the best fight? My main contenders are

Ohma vs Sekibayashi
Muteba vs Sekibayashi
Kiozan vs Sekibayashi
Wakatsuki vs Murobuchi
Cosmo vs The Cop
Fang vs Beard

I'd probably pick cosmo vs cop for my favorite overall, with fang vs gensai as runner up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cosmo vs. cop was by far the most drastic turnaround. generally if one fighter effortlessly beat the poo poo of their opponent they'd win.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

tweet my meat posted:

Ohma vs Sekibayashi
Muteba vs Sekibayashi
Kiozan vs Sekibayashi
Wakatsuki vs Murobuchi
Cosmo vs The Cop
Fang vs Beard

I'd probably pick cosmo vs cop for my favorite overall, with fang vs gensai as runner up.

Pretty much any Sekibayashi fight, Galong vs Fang, and Fang vs Beard.

Sekibayashi fights are just so good.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

tweet my meat posted:

Ohma vs Sekibayashi
Muteba vs Sekibayashi
Kiozan vs Sekibayashi
Wakatsuki vs Murobuchi
Cosmo vs The Cop
Fang vs Beard

Fang vs Beard has my vote.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

bastard cop is going to show up mellowed out with a 2 year old kid and with his girlfriend pregnant, thus robbing all of you of your comeuppance
His whole thing was removing the 'seeds of evil' so him having a child with the relative of a murderer would have dark implications because that means he would come after his own child eventually.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
I want Rihito back with a small beard to imitate his not-master.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
First chapter of Kengan Omega is up.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/522435/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Good poo poo hope kazzy kicks the new guys rear end

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Guys, do you know where is the option to switch Google into Dark Web mode? I tried settings, but no luck so far.. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

where the red fern gropes posted:

Good poo poo hope kazzy kicks the new guys rear end

He's just trying to help his friend get stronger no need for kazzy to get involved