Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
I would like to go on a date with a woman, but i don't have a smart phone what do i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
step 1 get a smartphone

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Checked the internet and they said 'squats'.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Is it OK to post 'kill yourself'? I forget the rule on that

If it's OK for me to post that, that's my advice OP

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

a sure fire way to get laid is with a smartphone, they have this vibrate setting that the ladies absolutely ador-oh sorry nvm

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

do you have a potential date with a woman and just no way to give her your number or are you saying you need a smartphone to meet women in the first place via tinder or w/e

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

alternately you can carry your printer over to her house

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just masturbate nbd. :shrug:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

call her from a payphone if you have enough quarters.

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
Hang out at a hip bar for 20-30 somethings and don't get sloppy drunk. Also be good-looking.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

We made it! My daughter made it to her 18th birthday without a smartphone. She is alive and well and, might I add, a very happy teen. I didn’t start off with a plan to delay her smartphone use in high school. It just unfolded that way due to life circumstances. This is what happened….

After dealing with video game overuse with my oldest son (to the point where he dropped out of college his freshman year because of his gaming habit, like so many others), I thought twice before I jumped on the smartphone-in-the-hand-of-every-teen bandwagon.

I knew that giving my daughter a smartphone would definitely involve a trade-off, just as allowing video games involved a huge trade-off for my son. I was finally clear on the risks of video games for boys, but what was the risk for girls having smartphones? Her smartphone would allow her to connect with friends, but what would the real cost be for that constant connection?

To find out…pick up our new book, Can Your Teen Survive–and Thrive–Without a Smartphone?

by Melanie Hempe, BSN

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.fakespot.com/product/can-your-teen-survive-and-thrive-without-a-smartphone-best-screen-solution-series

:(

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Just skip straight to anal, OP, you'll be fine.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Steal hers

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
ideally you should show off your dong but that's illegal so find the biggest codpiece you can and bedazzle the poo poo out of it

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Jawdins posted:

ideally you should show off your dong but that's illegal so find the biggest codpiece you can and bedazzle the poo poo out of it

How's he going to show off his dong without a smart phone?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Just find someone who can function without texting every 15 minutes and doesn't care about video chats because you see each other in real life enough as it is. I.e. find a mentally healthy person who doesn't need to keep tabs on you 24/7. good luck (you will probably not find this in your desired age range).

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I had a Motorola flip phone with a kickin tactical keyboard. Plenty of dates. What is your major malfunction?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Burt Sexual posted:

I had a Motorola flip phone with a kickin tactical keyboard. Plenty of dates. What is your major malfunction?

probably my biggest mistake in college was switching from a razr to the brand new slivr, the bar phone version. There's just something about the flip that the ladies loved.

honestly i wish i still had my razr. flipping to answer and closing it to hang up is so much more convenient than pushing a button.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Do you have a dingy cabin and a shotgun?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm a woman

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Please gently caress the op so I can close this. No need to report back.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

is this the new goon catchphrase for 2019

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Have you tried talking to a woman OP

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

How many times have you posted this now?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You've come to the right place for all your advice needs.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

How many times have you posted this now?

im not good at math

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Just scribble on a small box with a black pen so it looks like a phone.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im not good at math
A bird that can't multiply.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

numberoneposter posted:

A bird that can't multiply.

animals cant do math

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

yeah I eat rear end posted:

honestly i wish i still had my razr. flipping to answer and closing it to hang up is so much more convenient than pushing a button.

This but my trusty Star Tac

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im not good at math

What’s 6 + 1?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Get a $30 Tracphone phone from Walmart.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
why would anybody want to have sex

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I get the feeling this woman was not, in fact, disappointed in his smartphone.

Norfolks Given
Jan 3, 2019

Buy a disposable camera and take photos of every pointless thing you do, photocopy them and mail them to everyone you know and most that you don’t. Ask them to tick a box marked like on the bottom then post them back to you.

Buy a GPS tracker and send the RFID to the NSA so they can track you.

Carry a bag with 50 poo poo puzzle games with you and play with them on the bus.send 20 dollars every ten minutes to som Chinese developer to unlock new pieces that are already in the box.

Push a trolley with a record player around and 500 LP’s plus a ring binder full of playlists.

Get a CB radio and exchange short abusive messages with angry truckers about feminism, the alt-right, and millennials aka twitter 1.0

Cut a picture out of a lads mag, make up an imaginary story for her and pretend she’s your tinder sexting buddy

Go and watch a caterpillar climb up a wall for an hour (software updates)

Shout into your hand at whoever you’d like to communicate with and tell them it’s a bad connection.

Plug a battery charger into a wall every 3 hours.

Set your alarm clock to go off every 20 minutes between 1-3 a.m, ring your drunk friend and call him a oval office.

When she asks you what you are doing, be a total hipster and tell her you’ve gone for a retro vibe with the iPhone 86. She’ll immediately copy everything you do and mock iPhone X owners.

Or more likely she’ll block you on social media, which is fine because you have no smartphone and will never find out.

Lil Devil
Feb 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trashy chicks often still use flip phones.

edit: like really trashy chicks.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

once when i was in a restaurant, there was a 20 something girl sitting in the other booth arranging her food as it was served and taking pictures of it with her smartphone and i'm assuming posting them instantly to facebook or wherever

i was like a surreal moment because i thought that was poo poo they only showed people doing in movies and tv and irl people didn't really do that

i was all like, "it's real, people doing that is real, it's a real thing... it's real"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Norfolks Given posted:

Buy a disposable camera and take photos of every pointless thing you do, photocopy them and mail them to everyone you know and most that you don’t. Ask them to tick a box marked like on the bottom then post them back to you.

Buy a GPS tracker and send the RFID to the NSA so they can track you.

Carry a bag with 50 poo poo puzzle games with you and play with them on the bus.send 20 dollars every ten minutes to som Chinese developer to unlock new pieces that are already in the box.

Push a trolley with a record player around and 500 LP’s plus a ring binder full of playlists.

Get a CB radio and exchange short abusive messages with angry truckers about feminism, the alt-right, and millennials aka twitter 1.0

Cut a picture out of a lads mag, make up an imaginary story for her and pretend she’s your tinder sexting buddy

Go and watch a caterpillar climb up a wall for an hour (software updates)

Shout into your hand at whoever you’d like to communicate with and tell them it’s a bad connection.

Plug a battery charger into a wall every 3 hours.

Set your alarm clock to go off every 20 minutes between 1-3 a.m, ring your drunk friend and call him a oval office.

When she asks you what you are doing, be a total hipster and tell her you’ve gone for a retro vibe with the iPhone 86. She’ll immediately copy everything you do and mock iPhone X owners.

Or more likely she’ll block you on social media, which is fine because you have no smartphone and will never find out.

You put a lot of effort into this post. Gj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Odd posted:

I would like to go on a date with a woman, but i don't have a smart phone what do i do

Get involved in something out in public.

1. Go join a local co-ed sports team
2. Volunteer at someplace
3. Start regularly going to places like a gym, or a park