Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

chitoryu12 posted:

More useful than most women's clothes!

Only if they managed to stay up while running (or even with the pockets in use), and even then, the stiletto heels ensure their wearer will be hard-pressed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And gently caress a doll in the face

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

text me a vag pic posted:

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And gently caress a doll in the face

Imaging having to wipe all the bugs off that face before you gently caress it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

Imaging having to wipe all the bugs off that face before you gently caress it.

I like how disappointed it looks

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Iron Crowned posted:

I like how disappointed it looks

Lol, even your gently caress doll is tired of your bullshit.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
I mean for max realism, she should be wearing a helmet if he's in a helmet law state

IMMERSION RUINED

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Slippery posted:

I mean for max realism, she should be wearing a helmet if he's in a helmet law state

IMMERSION RUINED

I'd love to see him pulled over by a cap thinking its a passenger without a helmet and have to explain what the doll is to the officer.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dienes posted:

I'd love to see him pulled over by a cap thinking its a passenger without a helmet and have to explain what the doll is to the officer.

if you think any cop would DARE pull over that hot hog riding hogman, you don't know HOW TO RIDE HARD

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Wouldn't they be able to cite him for an unsecured load? There aren't any straps on the heavy-rear end sack of plastic he's hauling.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Imagine you died unhappy and wanted to come back as a doll to do your haunting and you got stuck in one of those.

Actually don't that's too depressing.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Scathach posted:

Wouldn't they be able to cite him for an unsecured load? There aren't any straps on the heavy-rear end sack of plastic he's hauling.

Have we seriously gone over an hour with nobody making a joke about unsecured loads? Wtf

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Have we seriously gone over an hour with nobody making a joke about unsecured loads? Wtf

I started to, but let it go

she's wearing pants, therefore

TheToxicEuphoria
Feb 26, 2008
Lol

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Picnic Princess posted:

Imagine you died unhappy and wanted to come back as a doll to do your haunting and you got stuck in one of those.

Actually don't that's too depressing.

That's the premise of one of Ghastlies cartoon series. At least I think it was ghastly, maybe sexylosers?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Making the Grimace my best man to own the libs

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Morning weddings are the worst

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Picnic Princess posted:

The world's worst Haunted Doll Watch.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Dienes posted:

Every semester some poor student in my high school’s family studies class would get pulled over for trying to drive with the infant simulator in the front seat.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Metaline posted:

Every semester some poor student in my high school’s family studies class would get pulled over for trying to drive with the infant simulator in the front seat.

You mean schools actually do that fake baby thing? The idea of that happening in a school here is laughable so I always just thought it was a trope making fun of how bad sex ed is in the USA.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Dienes posted:

This was the premise of a Boston Legal episode (well, carpool lane, close enough) that snowballed into sexual surrogacy therapy sessions raided by the cops.

Also William Shatner's character had a fuckdoll of his boss and thought it was totally normal. Denny Crane!

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

jobson groeth posted:

You mean schools actually do that fake baby thing? The idea of that happening in a school here is laughable so I always just thought it was a trope making fun of how bad sex ed is in the USA.

This was in Canada and I did it when I took the class in 2002. It was a pretty fun bird course and I ended up with the highest baby score in the class (which was no instances of abuse plus the lowest number of seconds the baby cried over the weekend). They’re an expensive piece of kit and our school was the only one in the district with one at the time, IIRC.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Only the rich schools get the robot babies. My sister did that sort of thing, but with a bag of sugar.

The following Christmas, we opened the baby to sweeten some whipped cream.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

The world's worst Haunted Doll Watch.

Worst for them, best for us. I'd love to read that eBay listing.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

jobson groeth posted:

Happened at my Perth, WA, high school for sure.

Funnily enough I think it turned some of them towards early pregnancy, because now I see them occasionally on friends' from high school Facebooks with their 2nd or 3rd by 30ish.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

RoboRodent posted:

Only the rich schools get the robot babies. My sister did that sort of thing, but with a bag of sugar.

The following Christmas, we opened the baby to sweeten some whipped cream.

The bag of flour episode pretty often ends that way.

I remember reading a kids book where all the girls became pack a day smokers because of it.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Doesn't have to be a sex ed class. My high school had a child development class which went over pregnancy, childbirth, and infants/toddlers. It was very informative for everyone, regardless of plans for parenthood. Out of 30 people in the class only 2 or 3 where guys so while us girls would have group discussions on breastfeeding v formula or the different kinds of pain management for delivery they'd sit there all shy, which was a little awkward for everyone involved.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

jobson groeth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f88cXDonf1Y

jesus, that got copyright struck fast

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Jan 18, 2019

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

crowtribe posted:

Happened at my Perth, WA, high school for sure.

Funnily enough I think it turned some of them towards early pregnancy, because now I see them occasionally on friends' from high school Facebooks with their 2nd or 3rd by 30ish.

https://www.npr.org/2016/08/30/491906474/baby-simulator-doesn-t-deter-teenage-pregnancies-study-indicates

You would be right. I had a friend in high school who got pregnant a while after finishing one of those programs. She kept the baby and was a great mom, but her son died of leukemia not long after he turned two.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

We had those robot babies at my high school and we were most definitely not the rich school

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Metaline posted:

My school was small - graduating classes of less than a hundred. Our teen pregnancy rate was astronomical and we got some of those infant simulators through a grant. Everyone had to take care of one for a couple weeks in either their junior or senior year. (It did absolutely nothing for teen pregnancy rates.)

When I was a senior, a junior student put the robobaby in the trunk of the car and went shopping. She came out to find cops waiting for her. Someone heard the 'baby' crying and called 911, and the cops had broke open her car to 'save' the kid.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

When it was my turn for the robot baby I was holding it and my cat was sniffing at it when it picked that exact moment to start crying. Cat freaks the gently caress out and tries to kill it, while I'm holding it. Still have the scars from that, and the cat refused to go into my room for like a month afterwards.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Forced childcare is very AUG. I despise the robot baby/sugar/egg thing because it does nothing to teach how to handle an infant beyond what a colossal pain in the rear end it is. Meanwhile the same schools refuse to teach truthful sex ed.

Phone posting so apologies for no pic but “robot baby” reminded me of the unused animatronic in the last Twilight film that was scrapped for being too horrifying. Ought team up with the unused Bird Box monster and hunt down dollfuckers, now there’s a schlock horror movie idea.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL has a new favorite as of 15:13 on Jan 18, 2019

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

GelatinSkeleton posted:

We had those robot babies at my high school and we were most definitely not the rich school

Yeah, I'm from a poor as gently caress area and the high school I went to had a class that had robot babies. It wasn't a required class and most people didn't take it but you'd see students lugging around robot babies sometimes.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Nothing is more AUG than America crosstabbed with literally anything to do with sex.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Forced childcare is very AUG. I despise the robot baby/sugar/egg thing because it does nothing to teach how to handle an infant beyond what a colossal pain in the rear end it is.

So you learned something?

I did mine in middle school back in 92 and I had a sack of flower. I got assigned with a early blooming redhead named Xenia.

I never did get to raise a real babby with her.

Sigh.

Oh we dropped the sack like 2 days in and failed the assignment.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

LingcodKilla posted:

I had a sack of flower.
:420:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
On the contrary, learning that babies are a pain in the rear end and that you can accidentally murder them if you don't drastically alter your normal behavior is an invaluable lesson. People still do stupid poo poo with real babies and you have to wonder if they would have had they taken the class.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kharmakazy posted:

On the contrary, learning that babies are a pain in the rear end and that you can accidentally murder them if you don't drastically alter your normal behavior is an invaluable lesson. People still do stupid poo poo with real babies and you have to wonder if they would have had they taken the class.

Yeah it was a valuable lesson for me and I never ended up dropping my real babies.

They are colossal pain in the asses though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah it was a valuable lesson for me and I never ended up dropping my real babies.

I avoid babies at all costs so that I can never drop one.