Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Tines down you filthy animals :argh:
Tines down for what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's a pretty good one. She's lucky she found a funny guy.

NuminaXLT
Nov 11, 2002

Solice Kirsk posted:

The kinda guy that laughs at a funeral?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
guess it depends on who's funeral

cyberbug
Sep 30, 2004

The name is Carl Seltz...
insurance inspector.

gbut posted:

Like this or like this?

What the hell? That's a hammer grip, not a shovel grip. There are no shovels you can grip that way. Except maybe toy shovels for kids? Oh...

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

cyberbug posted:

What the hell? That's a hammer grip, not a shovel grip. There are no shovels you can grip that way. Except maybe toy shovels for kids? Oh...

I think it's because when you grip it that way you end up shoveling the food into your gaping mouth

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NuminaXLT posted:

The kinda guy that laughs at a funeral?

I can't understand what you mean

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

The Bloop posted:

I can't understand what you mean

Well, you soon will

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Tines down for what

Lol @ this

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

It'll be great comfort getting past their Loss.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Has HBomb been going for 50 hours straight?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

joedevola posted:

Has HBomb been going for 50 hours straight?

Not quite he's had a couple of naps

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Ah, well fair enough.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
He made several thousands by just leaving the stream online and going to sleep.

Also, AOC dropped by earlier

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1087130402735771648

He also broke 250k

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Is that the same Graham Linehan that makes funny English tv

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

freeedr posted:

Is that the same Graham Linehan that makes funny English tv

Yes. He is now dedicated to fighting trans rights in England

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

https://livestreamfails.com/post/39513 :psyduck:

what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Chelsea Manning and two Chapo Trap
House guys showed up too. It’s a whole party.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Can we just give Biff back the Sports Almanac? I think I'd prefer that timeline at this point.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Did you watch BTTF2? Giving Trump Biff the Almanac is what got us here in the first place!

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Gripweed posted:

Yes. He is now dedicated to fighting trans rights in England

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, what he seems to be trying to say is he objects to the idea of telling trans people that they need surgery and drugs to feel normal with who they are.

I hope I'm not wrong.

I don't know why anyone would want to wade into this kind of discussion in 2019 though.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Captain Splendid posted:

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, what he seems to be trying to say is he objects to the idea of telling trans people that they need surgery and drugs to feel normal with who they are.

I hope I'm not wrong.

I don't know why anyone would want to wade into this kind of discussion in 2019 though.

That's just his latest bugaboo. This isn't recent; he haaaaaaaaates trans people and has done for years.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you uh... just did though

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Captain Splendid posted:

I hope I'm not wrong.
Sorry, but you are. Telling people they don't have to have gender-confirming surgery? Fine. You don't have to! That's great! Referring to people who do as Cronenbergian Horrors?

NOT SO MUCH

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Captain Splendid posted:

I hope I'm not wrong.

You are wrong. He led a campaign to get government funding pulled from an organization that helps trans children.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
At least he didn’t call anyone a Klunebergian horror?

Ha. Haha? Nope, still isn’t funny. What a dick.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Captain Splendid posted:

I hope I'm not wrong.

He objects to ALL surgeries for trans people. He doesn't care that some are fine without while others are better off with. He thinks trans people should just accept their situation and get over it rather than do what will make them happy and comfortable with themselves.

The more trans rights are accepted as human rights, the more people like him are going to fight against it.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Well, poo poo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Linehan thinks trans people are a patriarchal plot to destroy women by letting men be women.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m so loving regretful I asked.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Besesoth posted:

That's just his latest bugaboo. This isn't recent; he haaaaaaaaates trans people and has done for years.

Daily reminder for people that The IT Crowd had an episode where 'She used to be a man' is a punchline

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Daily reminder for people that The IT Crowd had an episode where 'She used to be a man' is a punchline

No, she was from Iran.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

The punchline was "This guy is arrogant, stupid, and misogynistic and doesn't listen."

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Jamesman posted:

The punchline was "This guy is arrogant, stupid, and misogynistic and doesn't listen."
Eeeehhh, but her portrayal throughout the episode was "she's really still a man!" which is in keeping with a lot of Linehan's garbage ever since

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Eeeehhh, but her portrayal throughout the episode was "she's really still a man!" which is in keeping with a lot of Linehan's garbage ever since

She was a stereotypical cartoon character but despite that the episode was basically a moral of "if you don't accept trans people you will end up bitter and alone from ruining a good thing". Kind of a weird mixed bag really.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

literally lollin at these funny pictures

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Jabberlock posted:

literally lollin at these funny pictures

Yours is loving hilarious
https://youtu.be/yfelqZpapZA

The General has a new favorite as of 06:54 on Jan 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU