Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i wish there was a titty fairy that gave everyone the exact right amount of boobery they wanted

don't want boob? no boob for you. want big boob? big boobs 4u. want small boob? smol b0bs for you

(I also wish for a body hair fairy, a genitals fairy, a clothing fairy, and iunno a height fairy)

Also I reread It Hurts and I think it legitimately works well as a piece of trans fiction death of the author motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1087215316227088384?s=21

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Trisssssshhh is so good at makeups

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The new Dragon Ball movie was so good.

Best Dragon Ball movie ever, I'm not even joking.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Maddie's shoes must be from a really great brand, this one went through two walls and it's still intact.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Who What Now posted:

Surely there will be *checks notes of funny British words* thrupney bits?

I respect that you used actual slang instead of making something up.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm still not convinced I didn't

vvvvvvvvv

Does the fairy come more than once? Because I don't think pubescent teens should be making those choices

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 21, 2019

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

T-man posted:

i wish there was a titty fairy that gave everyone the exact right amount of boobery they wanted

don't want boob? no boob for you. want big boob? big boobs 4u. want small boob? smol b0bs for you

(I also wish for a body hair fairy, a genitals fairy, a clothing fairy, and iunno a height fairy)

Also I reread It Hurts and I think it legitimately works well as a piece of trans fiction death of the author motherfuckers

Same at this whole post

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
trisssh is the best at friendship

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

I like Pasq’s new hair

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Gob I have a question, do breasts, boobs, bosoms, sweater puppies, jugs, cans, melons, hooters, jubblies, boulders, dirty pillows, or goth girlfriend tiddies count, or just titties?

Yeah.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oooooo, no, no mom stuff Ally. Mom stuff crosses the line.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Titty World is here.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I just got done looking at titties, but before that I also played through Gob's game. Very nice. Got a bit dusty in here too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Best character is back. :toot:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Link to the comic

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Hey it’s Katie! :)

:smith:

dmboogie fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jan 28, 2019

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
guys im starting to think Pasqualo might still be From Circumstances

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
There's something existentially dreadful that, no matter the reality, being Pasqualo requires suffering.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mordja posted:

There's something existentially dreadful that, no matter the reality, being Pasqualo requires suffering.

man wouldnt it be the most Gob thing ever if Pasqualo doomed Aurora to suffer Paqualo-tier bullshit by trying to make her happy

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

paranoid randroid posted:

man wouldnt it be the most Gob thing ever if Pasqualo doomed Aurora to suffer Paqualo-tier bullshit by trying to make her happy

Yeah, that'd own, lol.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
he said facetiously as if this has not already been happening

ah poo poo, gently caress, beaten

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Kinda surprised this Pasq isn't all over the pink highlights though. They're pretty anime.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mordja you ruined my lazy joke delivery

cheese shall never forgive you

seriously thought Pasq is getting worn down and we aint even at #60 yet so god help us all when we hit 100 again i guess

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 28, 2019

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I like the progression of hope-to-despair making Pasq look like they're having a stroke.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Titty World bug: Gob you forgot to make the craters' souls in the mansion fixed graphics; they change appearance completely if you approach them in any direction but the right. You probably shouldn't even bother uploading a new version to fix that since it fits with the janky nature of the game (maybe that was the point??).

Also PFM Pasqualo imagining herself skating with IH Pasqualo is adorable :kimchi:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

T-man posted:

Yeah, something about works that star cyborgs tend to work really well for that kinda stuff, especially if they actually like their new bodies (which, distressingly rare). Then again I read Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as a trans narrative so I might be a little weighted towards that.

Also poor Pasq shares my bad habit of having really strong emotions when she meets people who wrote things that resonate with you.

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jan 29, 2019

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Katie... is a wee bit different in this comic.

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1090476693679071232?s=21

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
wtf, Gob, too real.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

In this world, Katie wasn't Right. Makes sense she hates it.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
This owns... too much?

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
KATIE NO :ohdear:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Oh dear, misanthropic sadbrains.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Samovar posted:

Oh dear, misanthropic sadbrains.

Yeah this is... Yikes. It Hurts, indeed.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oh no, Katie said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet :ohdear:

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Oh hey, it's young me before I directed all my anger in at myself. Hahahaha, what a bitch!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I would be open to a PFE reader support group. We could trade recommendations for self-help books!

(Gets really anxious and self conscious)

And dem titties games?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Filthy Haiku posted:

Oh hey, it's young me before I directed all my anger in at myself. Hahahaha, what a bitch!

:same:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to unironically plug the book Journey Through Trauma: A Trailguide before we go back to dick jokes in a few hours. After all, self care demands paying attention to both kinds of need.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0735216835

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Titty game spoiler

RIP that old man's titty what got lost in the war :smith: