Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

[quote="flerp" post="491844937"]
##popcon solus eat s*** tobbs
[/quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'm a bit surprised by that flip if I'm honest.

That said, ##popcon solus

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

b-minus1 posted:

Wow you guys lynched azurelana

gently caress this game

Why are you surprised? Her case was bad, she threatened to hold the game hostage to her demands, and then after asiina gave one of the bigger breakdowns of why her case was bad she decided to just hide out until she could vig asiina. At least ASF (:rip: whatever happened to her) was willing to think “maybe this case isn’t as good as I thought”, which was the whole point: asiina could have been (maybe even probably was?) scum, but the confidence in such bad cases seemed that it was scum working backwards to push a mislunch. Their cases might as well have been “well asiina could move at night, so she must have done the night kill!” Like... maybe? But the logic used is super stretched.

All that said, azure probably isn’t the vote if she doesn’t do the “do what I say or I quit” thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##popcon solus

also SK is scum god bless.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##popcon solus

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

peramene posted:

##popcon solus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

##popcon Solus

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
the more role pms I write the less connected to reality i feel

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i just want to play jrpgs

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

peramene posted:

the more role pms I write the less connected to reality i feel

Dehumanize yourself and face to role madness

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##popcon tobbs

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Monathin posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to role madness

hitting on me will not gain you favor

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

peramene posted:

hitting on me will not gain you favor

Never hurt to try!!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
B-minus1, Vanilla Town was killed!

Asiina, Mafia Aligned Strongman was killed yesterday!

peramene posted:

Rule 15 - Bowser Button Vote 1
mario party roles and alignments because gently caress ya'll
(Bowser Button Variant 15a - as above; Variant 15b - observers may freely join (Variant 15b2 - /rejoin) the petri dish) Variants will be chosen by mods

Passes 7 votes to 5

peramene posted:

Rule 16A - an escalator warning Vote 2
The abilities granted to players when in possession of the a m u l e t s are disclosed to the thread. Current holders are not.

Passes 7 votes to 5

peramene posted:

Rule 16B - the terrible secret of theprinceofspace Vote 3
The identity of current holders of the same are disclosed; further discussion of amulet-related wincons is modkillable.

Passes 8 votes to 4

peramene posted:

Rule 17 - a snooze choose for a snooze you get the idea Vote 4
Snooze gains an additional ability I forgot when writing her role and it's kinda silly but hey just do this one for me guys ok

Passes 8 votes to 4

peramene posted:

Rule AB - Repeal Rule (B) Vote 5
also i think that mechanic's seen its testing viability

Passes, 6 votes to 6 on a tiebreaker.

THE BOWSER BUTTON HAS BEEN PRESSED, AT DAY'S END IT WILL ACTIVATE

A Sometimes Food Possesses the Blue Amulet

quote:

YOU HAVE ATTAINED THE BLUE AMULET, CONTAINING THE SPACE STONE, YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THESE ACTIONS
Super Jailer: You choose one player at night you the night ability of a jailer, choosing one player to protect from night actions and role block. They receive a message indicating that this has happened to them. You will receive a traditional tracker result on that player.
Super Kidnapper: At any point during a day phase you may use this ability to temporarily remove yourself and another player from any being the target of ANY effect, including the upcoming nk and execution (you do suspect the abilities of other amulets may be exceptions to this). You and your target will both be temporarily moved to the 'spectator' column in votefinder and will no longer be able to post in the thread or in any masonries. If you time it right, you may even do this in the hour before deadline to save an obvious incoming execution target - but if you choose to do this, everyone will see you do it; the description will be based in flavor.
Super Redirect: Swap/Redirect ('Bus Drive'?) two players so that all actions taken against one befall the other, and vice versa. They will know receive a message that they have been redirected.

Snooze Cruise Possesses the Orange Amulet

quote:

You have been granted the ORANGE Amulet.
Opening the Amulet, you find the SOUL STONE.
The SOUL STONE confers Deathrpoof to you
At any point you may give the stone to another player with the ##give playername command.

Gulagdolls Possesses the Yellow Amulet

quote:

The Yellow Amulet

Within the Amulet you find the MIND STONE

Requires attunement and mastery to learn to use. Use of its abilities increases its power over time. We'll express this in Attunement Percentage.

0%: Twice per day phase and once per night phase, send a truly-secret no-strings whisper through nat or pera (your choice) to target player subject to common sense requirements of length and civility. +5% AP

15%: Once per day, truly-secret in-private fullclaim to the scumteam with or without your name attached. "The holder of the Yellow Amulet," in place of name if necessary. +10% AP

20%: Once per night, truly-secret in-public have Nat post your role PM in-thread without your name attached or any explanation whatsoever. +10% AP

50%: At the cost of your own vote, secretly remove target player's vote as though they were a stump for the day. (-1 max players, -1 vote). +0% if target player is another player. +25% if target player is self.

100%: Fully attune to the amulet with unknown consequences. (-100% AP)

Additionally you may ##give playername the stone to any other player

Toalpaz Possesses the Purple Amulet

quote:

Toalpaz has uncovered the Power Stone from the Purple Amulet, granting her the following so long as it remains within her possession:

The Power Stone is far too powerful for one person to use alone, and its use is far too flashy to hide.

1) Once per day, however you'd like to explain it to others, you and three other players may agree to #destroy a given player. (Don't fake this day action - you must be first, and once you've begun, you must earn the #destroy s of two others, or you will die instead). As soon as Nat notices that you have the required three, the three of you very publicly use the amulet to destroy the target player.

The target of the amulet is destroyed completely, leaving behind no evidence - including a flip.
(You may still ##give away the power stone)

It is now Day 4, The Day closes at 9pm EST on Wednesday the 23rd of January

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jan 22, 2019

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (14): A Sometimes Food, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, flerp, GulagDolls, IllegallySober, Max, Monathin, Mr. Humalong, Snooze Cruise, Soaring Kestrel, Toalpaz, Xad, xiw

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 23rd, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh Solus is alive so that's actually 15 people, 8 votes to execute.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
Hi all, I was kidnapped by ASF and we spent a pleasant afternoon chatting. They sound pretty towny.

Azurelana posted:

##shame Asiina

a hero

Toalpaz posted:

my amulet doesn't have any win con. It probably has something to do with Snooze because snooze makes em

##vote Toalpaz

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

so as mod-confirmed town who wants to lead a lynch on me, I'm down for it

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

also in death I learned a couple cool things

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

ahaha ##unvote the toalpaz section wasn't there when I posted that, sorry.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina told me in obs chat that snooze was scum.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SolusLunes posted:

so as mod-confirmed town who wants to lead a lynch on me, I'm down for it

I might as well, it’ll go as well as anything else I’ve done this game

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

Why are you surprised? Her case was bad, she threatened to hold the game hostage to her demands, and then after asiina gave one of the bigger breakdowns of why her case was bad she decided to just hide out until she could vig asiina. At least ASF (:rip: whatever happened to her) was willing to think “maybe this case isn’t as good as I thought”, which was the whole point: asiina could have been (maybe even probably was?) scum, but the confidence in such bad cases seemed that it was scum working backwards to push a mislunch. Their cases might as well have been “well asiina could move at night, so she must have done the night kill!” Like... maybe? But the logic used is super stretched.

All that said, azure probably isn’t the vote if she doesn’t do the “do what I say or I quit” thing.

I was supposed to bop you on the nose for this post, per the observer chat.

Bop

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote no lynch want to get to that sweet sweet bowser button

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max posted:

I was supposed to bop you on the nose for this post, per the observer chat.

Bop

That’s fair. I stand by what I said, but I get it

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

oh right I just wanna make one thing clear I guess since I was trying to say this with emoticons from the beyond

toalpaz ur ful o poo poo

##vote toalpaz

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anyway I have completely and utterly failed to read this game past day 2 of it going (IRL, not game day 2) and I steadfastly refuse to read back on the game. Anything important I should know?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Max posted:

Anyway I have completely and utterly failed to read this game past day 2 of it going (IRL, not game day 2) and I steadfastly refuse to read back on the game. Anything important I should know?

lynch toalpaz tia

also we're not particularly far from lylo

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SolusLunes posted:

lynch toalpaz tia

also we're not particularly far from lylo

Is Toal scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wait with 15 players we're close to LYLO?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote bee movie

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Max posted:

Wait with 15 players we're close to LYLO?

we ain't far, asiina's the only scum to die so far

meaning kash wasn't scum

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

SolusLunes posted:

we ain't far, asiina's the only scum to die so far

meaning kash wasn't scum

Why not?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:kayak:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

xiw posted:

Why not?

why not what

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:confused:

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

flerp posted:

##vote bee movie

they got nightkilled

This reads like a super artificial 'oh look at me I wasn't paying attention' move to me

##vote flerp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

SolusLunes posted:

why not what

Why wasn't kash scum - how do we know asiina's the first scum to die?

(Not that it matters hugely right now, I'm just curious what i've missed if anything there)