Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Hell yeah, ground floor. STRAP IN, AMERICA!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Page two of the all new piss soaked lol thread!

:tif:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

loving lol

I already miss the old c-spam modded thread that took ages to load under the weight of our collective poo poo posts

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

So hey future dudes I just time traveled from 2011 AD. Who's the POTUS right now?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

How much better is the forums database doing now that's it not having to update that 7000 page thread anymore?

Edit, 7,153 page thread.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Lpzie posted:

Wake up Punchy!

We

Covfefe

Thank you Kayne, very cool!

Nice!

Why not done?

DO SOMETHING!

IT WAS ME!

I told you so!

Good (great)

Witch Hunt!

WITCH HUNT!

13 Angry Dems

NO COLLUSION!

NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems)!

JOBS JOBS JOBS!

Comey and the boys

#SPYGATE

Crooked Hillary

FBI lovers

Many such cases

Don’t RESIST!

Working hard!

There is no Chaos, only great Energy!

Easy to beat!

Easy D

There is no O, it’s called Fighting Back

Strong Borders, No Crime!

Where is Server?

Don’t threaten people Joe!

CHANGE THE LAWS!

Investigate!

we win big. it’s easy!

Have a good time!

trade wars are good, and easy to win

I would’ve done same!

Weak and out of control!

Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

I hereby demand

Just asking!

I don’t think so!

So brave!

Zero chance, It will never happen!

We wants safety

He LIED! LIED! LIED!

your favorite President (me)

McCabe is Comey!!

A TOTAL WITCH HUNT!!!

Attorney–client privilege is dead!

Cheatin’ Obama

Very confined (well built building)

Charge us big Tariffs (& Barriers)!

ACT CONGRESS

NEED WALL!

NO MORE DACA DEAL!

Best numbers ever!

spied upon (surveillance)

Witch Hunt Rigged, a Scam!

An illegal Scam!

All will be Great!

They definitely don't want Trump!

a total low-life!

like a DOG!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

did someone say TRYMMMMPUUU?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He can't be retarded because he's rich guys :downs:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1087700156504592384

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dads friend steve posted:

did someone say TRYMMMMPUUU?
thats the other thread

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

a shameful missed shot, failure of a page snyper. sad!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the old thread always loaded fine for me

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

same

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

:chaostrump::trumppop::chud::pisstape::trumpfap::trumpsmug:

Hail new thread. LOL into my grave.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So the little skeleton boy, and he was.... what a hat, right? What a great hat, I made that hat. Obama liked to say "You didn't make that" but I can say I made that hat. Like the magic wand, it's a thing that others.... that Obama said didn't exist but I did exist it, I made it, too.

But that little skeleton boy, I found out that actually, ACTUALLY, he wasn't a little boy. He pointed and told me to look and I said "Okay", and with a tear in his eye he said "Mr. President, SIR, that's your grave." And I looked and he was pointing at a patch of grass, just some grass, nothing special. And he said to me "I am without beginning or end, I am the death of all things. I come to all in time, the shadow at the end of the hallway that none can understand and none can escape. I am the reaper of souls, SIR, and your soul will soon be harvested. Your body will lie there amongst the worms and dirt, and you will be happy for that small kindness. I will see you again but you will not recognize me until it's too late."

And I just said "Wow" because here was this kid, great kid, and he was talking about the harvest. And we love the farmers, don't we? Love 'em. Soybeans, baked beans, colored beans, all the beans you can eat... and grow. We love them all we're doing SO MUCH for the farmers.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

GOOD to be back, and if this thread moves at the same speed, page one of the next thread will be celebrating FOUR MORE YEARS

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Jose posted:

It was probably poors and/or illegals with old phones having problems. Report anyone who complained to ICE.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Hooray, is this the new thread for saying "Farewell, my balls"?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

paul_soccer10 posted:

thats the other thread

oh, sorry

Jose posted:

it took a long time for me

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

There's this really old guy who goes to my gym. During the debates, he told me he's been a republican his whole life but has never seen a bigger rear end in a top hat than Trump, and couldn't believe anyone would support this guy. Today he was wearing a MAGA hat.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jose posted:

It smelled like day old fillet o fish wrappers.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Humanity is one third tard biomass great filter cool

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

tangy yet delightful posted:

It was probably poors and/or illegals with old phones having problems. Report anyone who complained to ICE.

I was hanging out in a liberal food bank and overheard some lefties posting on their obama phones that the piss tape is real

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I wanted to quote a post from the last thread about the stupid loving watch company but I can't now so I'll just post the comment here with less context.

That bit about "Nearly half of fathers with no visitation rights still financially support their kids"...well guess loving what? That's because the loving state mandated it. Unless you ELECT to give up your rights, you gotta be a huge piece of poo poo to lose them. Like, the found by the state to be beating your wife and/or kids kind of piece of poo poo. That's the demographic their company is making an appeal to.

Might as well be "Egard Timepieces, keeping the right time to assault your family. Every time."

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

The other day a coworker asked me what I thought of Trump and I said "You mean that fat orange cocksucker Donald Trump, or is there some other Trump I might feel favorably toward?" and he said "No, the cocksucker" and I said "I don't like him."

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
strap in friends

quote:

Speaking to The New Yorker, Giuliani was asked what his latest opinion is on the disputed Buzzfeed report which claimed that Trump had personally asked Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow tower project in order to shield his involvement in it.

“I guess the Buzzfeed story—I don’t remember what it said about Cohen—but it said there was corroboration that the president talked to Cohen and told him to lie about, I guess it was, the Moscow proposal,” Giuliani said. “There are no tapes, there are no texts, there is no corroboration that the President told him to lie.

“I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false. Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed,” he added.

When asked by The New Yorker, "Wait, what tapes have you gone through?" Giuliani replied: “I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the president told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the president never told him to lie.”

The lawyer then clarified that there are no tapes before immediately adding: “Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.”

The interview with The New Yorker was published the same day that Giuliani had to clarify other comments he made regarding Trump and Cohen about the planned building of a Trump Tower in Russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/what-tapes-rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-michael-cohen-russia-investigation-1299636

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It's funny how Rudy keeps shooting Trump in the toad dick but Trump keeps him around because he's very charismatic.

E: high energy Rudy.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Jose posted:

same. Looking forward to another 7000 pages and a president who isn't a dullard in two or less years.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The president is a *checks thread* human being?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
brett kavanaugh, who should be killed, voted to uphold the trans military ban

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

There's this really old guy who goes to my gym. During the debates, he told me he's been a republican his whole life but has never seen a bigger rear end in a top hat than Trump, and couldn't believe anyone would support this guy. Today he was wearing a MAGA hat.

"Help" him with the bench press, *wink wink*

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
of all the people who were in Home Alone 2

you picked the least qualified for president

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

don't forget he was in zoolander too, in two scenes, TWO SCENES

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
I think trump is the perfect personification of modern day America. Sorry about your former empire guys.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Lose control. Lose your rights. Never lose track of time.
                     Egard Watches. For men.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

(grapes)

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jose posted:

on desktop yeah, but mobile really starts crawling with lots of tweets and images. even page 1 of this thread took a while because of the op, but page 2 loaded lightning quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
:lol: I forgot about making this a few million years ago:

Wish I was better at photoshop.