Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

alright what am i reading here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao arfjason is such a wiener he couldn't even take down the byob thread where me and like 5 people chatpost about how the xbox one is bad and now he's set his sights on the most powerful thread in the land lol

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't think he will, as bad as today looks for him, backing down on his back-down makes him look even worse

declaring the national emergency in 21 days gives him a carrot to chase and a faint hope that Something will happen to save his bacon
Something like getting indicted?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

*waddles off in a duster*

*The Capitol in flames behind him, as guitars wail*

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao arfjason is such a wiener he couldn't even take down the byob thread where me and like 5 people chatpost about how the xbox one is bad

i heard it has the wrong kind of ram, can you confirm/deny?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1088959239123435521

Guess who is short circuiting atm.

Edit: And look as his instant replies.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Dolash posted:

Has he signed the CR yet? If people lean too hard on caving before he does I could totally see Trump calling it off.

I know, everyone in the media needs to stfu at least until the paychecks are sent out.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR FIXING THE GOVERMENT AND MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

angerbeet posted:

21 days later, somehow only Tiffany is locked up

Like a bird

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

703 posted:

pretty anti-climatic after 30+ days

That's what Mel said on their anniversary

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i might try to watch roger stone on tucker carlson's show for as long as i can take it wish me luck

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lmao what

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Dolphin posted:

if you mean like a traditional sour, fine. if you're dumping lemon juice and powdered sugar in it just use some loving r&r

Woodford is a perfectly respectable bourbon which shouldn't be sullied with sour mix

i mean properly making a cocktail

like, you know, from "scratch." with egg whites. and i want some loving gum arabic so i can make gomme syrup but i can't find any loving gum arabic and :argh:

not from a loving mix what do you think i am a 70s househusband with five different jellomolds gently caress off :argh:

also it's a humungo bottle so i also plan on sipping it gently

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao arfjason is such a wiener he couldn't even take down the byob thread where me and like 5 people chatpost about how the xbox one is bad and now he's set his sights on the most powerful thread in the land lol

on the other hand, he posts jamiroquai lyrics which is cool

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

looking forward to next year when Trump shuts down the government in an attempt to force congress to approve funding for "TARP", which this time refers not to a bailout but instead the only object still large enough to cover his immensely bloated form

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

don't even get me started on rambus!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ MY POSTS,

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

BeefThief posted:

i might try to watch roger stone on tucker carlson's show for as long as i can take it wish me luck

anyone have a link to the stream

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i NEVER called triple sulk a cuck, i would never do that, i simply said he SUCKs

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nothing can Stop Trump! Thread

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

campfire posted:

CNN talking head just said there's only 1 four letter word to describe what just happened: C-A-V-E

lmfao

also what the gently caress is the deal even? funding the government for 3 weeks with no wall/border money so he can shut it down again afterwards?

Gives himMiller 30 days to regroup and set up more plans, contingencies, and further distractions.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ MY POSTS,

i read your posts juche

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Gringostar posted:

drinking a forest fire is amazing and no amount of scotch shaming will stop me from doing so

mezcal

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Q.304-drop

{CONFIRMED}

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

anyone have a link to the stream

here's a chud stream...they're still talking about male cheerleaders at the super bowl and the california senate amending their use of pronouns though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGzExRAJIyc

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

tequila is disgusting. all of it. no matter how cheap or expensive

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
oh cool back to being anxious about politics all the time

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Spergin Morlock posted:

on the other hand, he posts jamiroquai lyrics which is cool

ehn

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

how? he's not even a democrat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lmao elections have consequences binch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Dolash posted:

Has he signed the CR yet? If people lean too hard on caving before he does I could totally see Trump calling it off.

trunooo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i'll stop this i promise

Spergin Morlock posted:

i read your posts juche

i'm so sorry

Burning_Monk posted:

Don't listen to him, Woodford Reserve is great. But don't mix it, what are you a child? Drink it straight like an adult.

i like the thought of a new york sour ok

i will make one, and see if it is nice. then, there will be more, and nothing is mutually exclusive

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BeefThief posted:

here's a chud stream...they're still talking about male cheerleaders at the super bowl and the california senate amending their use of pronouns though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGzExRAJIyc

the right has nothing but identity politics lmao

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

i mean properly making a cocktail

like, you know, from "scratch." with egg whites. and i want some loving gum arabic so i can make gomme syrup but i can't find any loving gum arabic and :argh:

not from a loving mix what do you think i am a 70s househusband with five different jellomolds gently caress off :argh:

also it's a humungo bottle so i also plan on sipping it gently

Can't you order some gum Arabic from the internet

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Admiral Ray posted:

alright what am i reading here

A very creative interpretation of today's events.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

also if i wanted to get elijah craig i would've had to talk to the person with the liquor keys and that would be awkard because i got fired from that grocery store lmao

shovelbum posted:

what's the internet>

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
god i love it, the mystique is off, it's over, the chuds are in tears, the dems know his weakness, the next two years are going to be loving horrifying for him to live through and he'll hopefully have a massive stroke as the laughing - the laughing he's always afraid that everyone is doing when he's not in the room - becomes all too real and impossible to ignore

he's going to get fatter, uglier, and his brain is going to break down faster and faster. it's a fuckin real life faust story and i'm here for it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the best cocktail is the French 75 anyway

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

shovelbum posted:

Like some 20teens house husband! No thanks I will harvest it myself from some Arabs. Trump!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

God dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

pathetic little tramp posted:

god i love it, the mystique is off, it's over, the chuds are in tears, the dems know his weakness, the next two years are going to be loving horrifying for him to live through and he'll hopefully have a massive stroke as the laughing - the laughing he's always afraid that everyone is doing when he's not in the room - becomes all too real and impossible to ignore

he's going to get fatter, uglier, and his brain is going to break down faster and faster. it's a fuckin real life faust story and i'm here for it

please respect the office