Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

T-man posted:

tag yourself I'm total degenerate and college sjw

Extremely same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Awww, my heels crack like that and nothing helps. Obviously I wash them because ew, but I say gently caress it and wear sandals a lot of the time too. For the most part it doesn't even bother me until it gets hella cold in the winter and then sometimes it's painful to walk a lot. My dad was the same way.

I guess I'm the aug. :(

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

T-man posted:

tag yourself I'm total degenerate and college sjw

i'm the importance of inequality

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I'm the total degenerate because I'm hot, good at sports, and gently caress. The worst things in the world to an internet nazi.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

lol

im the purring jew

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Soysaucebeast posted:

cracked heel :words:

So it's genetic, then? You sure it's not something you can see a doctor about? Because forget AUG, that doesn't look remotely healthy, especially if something got caught between the cracks.

LingcodKilla posted:

im the purring jew

My house is the loving House of Benjamin (4 cats!)

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Soysaucebeast posted:

Awww, my heels crack like that and nothing helps. Obviously I wash them because ew, but I say gently caress it and wear sandals a lot of the time too. For the most part it doesn't even bother me until it gets hella cold in the winter and then sometimes it's painful to walk a lot. My dad was the same way.

I can personally vouch for this thing, it’s far and away better than any other similar device https://www.amazon.com/Microplane-Colossal-Pedicure-Rasp-Foot/dp/B00756HQNQ

It also has a great amazon review:

quote:

am 40. I am male. I trim my toenails when they punch through my socks or my wife complains that I'm shredding the sheets. I have never removed a callus. I didn't even know what calluses were until mine got to the point that I could hardly walk from the pain of having quarter inch stalagmites of dead skin driving into my feet. I lost a bet with my wife and had to go get a pedicure, which was a total waste of 50 bucks getting a slimy foot rub from a high school dropout that looked like she was going to barf. So after that little gem of an experience I shopped around a bit and bought this bad boy, as per the Tribe of Amazon's reviews. In Amazon we trust.

First of all let's get the griping over with: this should be jet black with a skull-and-crossbones, not chocolate brown. Power tools should all be black. A death motif is always a plus. This sucker should come with hardware for mounting it in your garage, or better yet a black holster you can strap to your leg. Because it's far more dangerous than any pistol. Han Solo could outshoot Greedo with this thing.

Like all men, I tossed the instructions in the trash, whipped off my socks, and started filing away. The first thing I noticed was that a) it didn't hurt, and b) I was grinding off an unbelievable amount of dead skin. Because it didn't hurt I decided it was defective and started furiously sawing back and forth. Grind, grind, grind, and now skin was flying like dust from a bandsaw. That was more like it. After about 30 minutes on each foot I had the kind of beautiful, pink baby feet that fetishists dream about. Chucked the meat dust into the garbage, took a shower, and thought nothing of it as I went to bed.

I'm pretty sure the next morning I awoke to the shrill from the smoke alarm going off. Did you know your feet can spontaneously combust? My beautiful pink piggies looked like denuded Vienna sausages. My heels were blood red and inflamed. I could hardly make it to the first aid kit. I wound up slathering about a gallon of Vaseline on each, wishing I had BP around to dump an oil spill on me. Through sheer manly perseverance (read: screaming profanity and crying like a wee girl) I was able to get socks and shoes on, despite my wife's humiliating laughter. I spent two crippling days hobbled to my desk at work and trying to walk as little as possible. Mornings and evenings meant more Vaseline and trips to the grocery store for econo vats of the stuff. By the way, standing in the express checkout with a pained expression while buying huge containers of Vaseline and a baguette your wife asked you to pick up is a great way to strike up a conversation with folks. Made some good friends, yes sir.

TL;DR: this thing works. It's like a chainsaw for your feet. Just shave a little off at a time, and do it over the course of a few nights and not one sitting.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

https://www.amazon.com/Amope-Pedi-Perfect-Electronic-Foot/dp/B00LE99PA2?th=1

This works great for me. grind off the dead skin, moisturize after. Also try an antifungal.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
im rich evans

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im poor evans

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm middle-class Evans, paying the majority of the tax burden even as my demographic shrinks to join the ranks of poor Evans while rich Evans acquires enough nearly two-thirds of the country's available wealth and yet demands ever-more cuts to its taxes.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
Yes, but are you dick the birthday boy?

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

meet girls at the store posted:

I can personally vouch for this thing, it’s far and away better than any other similar device https://www.amazon.com/Microplane-Colossal-Pedicure-Rasp-Foot/dp/B00756HQNQ

Oh I use a rasp, and I use lotion and wear aloe socks, and it helps but it doesn't cure it. I've been to doctors and they basically just tell me to keep on doing what I'm doing. It's just something I've had my entire life and at this point I've just accepted I've got weird feet.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Soysaucebeast posted:

Oh I use a rasp, and I use lotion and wear aloe socks, and it helps but it doesn't cure it. I've been to doctors and they basically just tell me to keep on doing what I'm doing. It's just something I've had my entire life and at this point I've just accepted I've got weird feet.

Just a thought... have you tried not having hosed up feet? :smuggo:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Soysaucebeast posted:

Stop wearing sandals. That's probably why your heels are cracking so much. There has been a definite link between flip-flops and excessively dry/cracked foot skin.

Try wearing shoes?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Measly Twerp posted:

Yes, but are you dick the birthday boy?

That's my superhero name.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Screaming Idiot posted:

That's my superhero name.

help me, dick the birthday boy!

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

meet girls at the store posted:

hosed up Parmesan imho.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
O'Keef's for Healthy Feet PLUS Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing And Repair (it's the little pot, not the squeeze bottles) PLUS either olive oil or Vitamin E oil, apply every day before socks, all winter long. . . and my heals will look almost normal by the time the weather warms up too much to wear anything but sandals*. Of course, two days without the lotions/oil mix and my feet start to crack again, but at least I get a few months without bleeding. :(

*I'm old and my feet swell.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

O'Keef's for Healthy Feet PLUS Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing And Repair (it's the little pot, not the squeeze bottles) PLUS either olive oil or Vitamin E oil, apply every day before socks, all winter long. . . and my heals will look almost normal by the time the weather warms up too much to wear anything but sandals*. Of course, two days without the lotions/oil mix and my feet start to crack again, but at least I get a few months without bleeding. :(

*I'm old and my feet swell.

You were born to make this post and only this post. You have now fulfilled your forums destiny and can proceed to the next stage of goon life

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

T-man posted:

*heroic stance, fists on hips, chest pushed out, stomach held in*
I cannot, citizen. You are within 500 feet of a school zone, and I am still on probation.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

T-man posted:

Do you need that comma?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Hirayuki posted:

Do you need that comma?
No! Money down!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Let's eat grandpa!

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

T-man posted:

Let's eat grandpa!

After helping my uncle jack off a horse

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
This thread just went full Reddit.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

T-man posted:

Let's eat grandpa!

There’s a band called Let’s Eat Grandma. :tipshat: to them.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Ratzap posted:

NSFW this one just in case. One beak snap and she's going to need a new clit.

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/TcQTNrI.png :nws:

Jesus Christ, that water must have been really loving cold. Look at those goosebumps. poo poo seriously looks like the skin of a freshly plucked chicken.

Or is it hives, part of an allergic reaction to becoming the fisherman's wife???

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

text me a vag pic posted:

just loving a shoe in my garage

...and there I was, transfixed physically and in ecstasy, when my wife pulled into the driveway after picking up the kids from school. As the garage door slowly opened, my shame became the hottest coal I ever felt against my skin. I would have a lot of explaining to do that evening...

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

"Make Australia Great Again"

I'll get a MAGA hat, that'll piss a lot of people off. Wow, aren't people easily triggered in the US? It's hilarious, it's hilarious. The MAGA hat is just enough to make people froth at the mouth. If you want to troll someone in the US just wear a MAGA hat.

quote:

"How many genders are there?"

Yeah, what's the current list? 689 genders or something? It's ridiculous. Unbelievable, don't get me started.

quote:

"What is the wage gap between all 58 genders?"

Oh, the loving wage gap! It's been debunked so many times it's just a bloody joke, people don't even read. The journalists don't even do the basic, like they don't even read the first couple of pages. The Government report comes out, "there's a wage difference between men and women".

You read the actual report, you only have to get to like the first or second page before it says "* this is not comparing same type of job", this is the average, you know, wage across all the, it's not comparing the same job, it's like *shrugs*

People think there's a wage gap! Unbelievable! Yeah there is, but the reason for it, and it vanishes, and the data shows that it absolutely vanishes, when you know, compare real like jobs.

Ahh, it pisses me off, and they keep running with the narrative because people love the narrative.

quote:

"Surely we can get to 1000 genders?"

Yeah, bloody hell. Just simply avoid anyone on Twitter their pronouns in their Twitter profile. That's a little Twitter survival tip.

Seems like Dave from the EEVBlog has gone full chud.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Her baby is loving adorable and I will entertain no contrary opinion. :colbert:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

https://wtop.com/trending-now/2019/...fY9nyDs9KoaQ044

The alligator likes hugs and is afraid of cats, and has a little alligator buddy named Scrappy :3:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Won't be afraid of cats once it weighs 500lbs and it eats the neighbor kid. I'm assuming they'll release it once it starts getting too big.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Total degenerate: Physically attractive and exceptional ability in art and/or sport
Preserver of Freedom & Mankind: Well-read and physically capable.

The height of humanity patting themselves on the back because they've read a book that hasn't been made into a movie and also helped a buddy move a couch once, while being obliterated in every athletic competition and artistic critique by groups of gorgeous SJW femoids

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Well, gently caress.
I always thought he was a little too into thunderf00t's debunkings.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is EEVBlog because I'm not cursing my YouTube recs with that

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!
Australian NerdTech channel aimed at the “oscilloscopes and power supplies” crowd.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If you get sexually aroused by good soldering joints like me, you'll like his stuff. Does tech breakdowns and projects in electronics. Unfortunate that I can't really watch him now, but I preferred other people's videos anyway.

As long as Techmoan remains pure and innocent I will be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Tubgoat posted:

Her baby is loving adorable and I will entertain no contrary opinion. :colbert:

Gagtors gonna gate