Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
https://jysk.fi/makuuhuone/patjat/runkopatjat this kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Tubgoat posted:

Floor models, always floor models. No insurance, but they make replacement parts and you oughtta know how mechanical poo poo works.

Also, never buy an adjustable base unless it's at-cost. Never get the insurance, either, unless you're in a Brewster's Millions-type situation. I'm talking zero margin, make the salesman show you his screen.

I only got the adjustable base because it was free with the mattress with the new years special. I will probably never, ever use it aside from the usb charging port on the remote. I tried sitting up in it and it's weird, it's not uncomfortable but i can't imagine any situation where i'd want to be in that position in bed. I like reading flat on my back with my kindle/phone right above my head so as I get tired I can stay awake when I drop it on my nose/eye.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

usb charging port on the remote.
:piss: What brand? I've only ever seen them as afterthoughts in the bases themselves.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

:piss: What brand? I've only ever seen them as afterthoughts in the bases themselves.

I think it's just the store brand from Ashley furniture. I got one of those mattress in a boxes and it came with it for like 500 bucks, which was a lot cheaper than the other ones I was looking at with a regular base+boxspring.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tubgoat posted:

I mean, do you feel physically okay after waking up on the couch? No joint/muscle soreness? Congrats, your couch is an appropriate bed for you! :peanut:

Better than when I sleep on a bed. I don't toss around a ton in my sleep, don't roll off the couch, etc.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Holy poo poo I saw yeah I eat rear end with the duck avatar and the text "please do not remove duck". This is like cultural war being waged here. Lowtax metal neck thanks you.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

doverhog posted:

Holy poo poo I saw yeah I eat rear end with the duck avatar and the text "please do not remove duck". This is like cultural war being waged here. Lowtax metal neck thanks you.

I was getting too ashamed of the rear end. Please obey my avatar text whoever the shadowy cabal is out there that keeps changing it.

e: damnit they removed duck. I will destroy whoever is doing this

at least it's not as offensive as the rear end, pyf cat is ok

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

i'm trying a new tactic, maybe this will work

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I could say this avatar bullshit is childish but Lowtax needs the money and I spent some time making my own and choosing the Bukowski quote for it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I just don't get it, I've said multiple times I post with avatars off so I only know it changes when people mention it. But if people thinking they are owning me, then fine, give more money to lowtax. I just bought the duck back today because he hasn't been seen in too long and he's cute.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

It might be a "meme" at this point. That's what i meant with the cultural war bit, for whatever reason you have become a focal point.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I guess people just want their mark to be associated with my superb posting. That's fine by me.

it would actually be a pretty good joke if the avatar never changes from what it is now. It's like a mummy curse, nobody wants that on them.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

also gently caress decorative pillows

I really hate pillows in the shape of hearts or with a coarse texture and bullshit text on it. I want to burn all of the pillows. I also hate the decorative bullshit ribbon that hotels put on beds when they prepare the room.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The last girl I went home with had pillows with like tassels and embroidery on them on her bed. It was super uncomfortable. I think she has them to purposefully be uncomfortable so guys will leave instead of staying the night.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

The last girl I went home with had pillows with like tassels and embroidery on them on her bed. It was super uncomfortable. I think she has them to purposefully be uncomfortable so guys will leave instead of staying the night.

PHUO: Challenge accepted. :gritin:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

The last girl I went home with was real happy to cum while I fingered her, but immediately cooled off and reminded me her baby daddy was gonna be there early in the next morning so I need to get out before then.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

doverhog posted:

The last girl I went home with was real happy to cum while I fingered her, but immediately cooled off and reminded me her baby daddy was gonna be there early in the next morning so I need to get out before then.

whoa this guy fucks

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Slippery posted:

whoa this guy fucks

Hey dude I'm just participating in the conversation about tasseled pillows, sorry if you found that triggering.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

doverhog posted:

a goon, thinking of someone else's needs in the bedroom? Fake as hell

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

spit on my clit posted:

a goon, thinking of someone else's needs in the bedroom? Fake as hell

no it's definitely a thing

noticing the little things like that her color cartridge is low really matters

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I was dating a woman once until I found out she had an Epson printer instead of the superior and correct HP Bubblejet. I waited for her to fall asleep and then placed her disgusting printer into her shower and turned it on. I would have left a note breaking up with her, but I wasn't going to print it out using that terrible piece of trash. In the end it worked out great for her because when the court ordered me to replace it I bought her a Bubblejet.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

I was dating a woman once until I found out she had an Epson printer instead of the superior and correct HP Bubblejet. I waited for her to fall asleep and then placed her disgusting printer into her shower and turned it on. I would have left a note breaking up with her, but I wasn't going to print it out using that terrible piece of trash. In the end it worked out great for her because when the court ordered me to replace it I bought her a Bubblejet.

I was gonna say this is dumb then remembered Epson and HP and realised you were correct.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

I remember my first BJ

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Switching from an inkjet to a monochrome laserjet was the best Printer Decision i ever made

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

You’d be married today if you ust carried a new printer to her house

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
nice girls are just "nice guys" but with better hair

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

spit on my clit posted:

nice girls are just "nice guys" but with better hair

Pffft, speak for yourself. I have amazing hair.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pffft, speak for yourself. I have amazing hair.
:hai::hai::hai::hai:
My hairline is a pefect widow's peak and when it starts growing back after a buzzcut, it forms a fauxhawk. loving owns.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Tubgoat posted:

:hai::hai::hai::hai:
My hairline is a pefect widow's peak and when it starts growing back after a buzzcut, it forms a fauxhawk. loving owns.

Hey Vegeta

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I wish. Kinda.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I have officially decided that I don't like the word Yikes or the thinking/thunk emote. Because both are used against me frequently.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Aramek posted:

I have officially decided that I don't like the word Yikes or the thinking/thunk emote. Because both are used against me frequently.

yeah the worst thing is typing a long message out only for them to send that stupid thinking emoji. Thanks for your input.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Emojis are bad because they're from Japan which makes them anime.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Actually I think you’ll find anime rules!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If you have some kind of sickness where a doctor prohibits you from being around people due to being contagious like Strep or Pink Eye, then that shouldn’t count as an actual sick day if you have a small limited amount of them.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

bobjr posted:

If you have some kind of sickness where a doctor prohibits you from being around people due to being contagious like Strep or Pink Eye, then that shouldn’t count as an actual sick day if you have a small limited amount of them.

...what should sick days be used for then, if not for "being unable to come to work due to illness"?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Days you just can’t keep this boner from happening

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

...what should sick days be used for then, if not for "being unable to come to work due to illness"?

More cold and flu stuff where you don’t see a doctor, but are still sick enough where going into work wouldn’t be the best idea.

If the work place is generous and allows time it doesn’t matter much, I’m more talking about places that give 3 days a year and then it’s a battle for every day after that.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Aramek posted:

i hate it because of the people who use those words. same for people who use "kek"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Counterpoint: Yikes is an inoffensive mainstay of American English speech. Likewise criminey, even if I have no loving idea how it's supposed to be spelled.

"Kek" is 4chan or WoW? I always thought "bur" was "lol" in WoW.