Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

T-man posted:

As long as Techmoan remains pure and innocent I will be happy.

so much this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Slippery posted:

You were born to make this post and only this post. You have now fulfilled your forums destiny and can proceed to the next stage of goon life

Hawaiian shirt and socks to go with the sandals? NOOOOOOO!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

I didn't even see the typo at first, I thought she was just criticizing The Long Walk and was like, yeah, they really skimped on editors for that. It's the period at which they published anything that King shat out, so the anus analogy works.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

hyperhazard posted:

I didn't even see the typo at first, I thought she was just criticizing The Long Walk and was like, yeah, they really skimped on editors for that. It's the period at which they published anything that King shat out, so the anus analogy works.

oh man we gon' fight, ( :) ), I like that story

post your issues with the Long Walk, let's chat

I don't know that its like, a Modern Classic but I think it's actually more resistant to the claims of 'needs an editor' than MANY of his books

edit what do you mean the era when they published anything he wrote, it was like his 4th book man

Slippery has a new favorite as of 01:28 on Jan 29, 2019

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Hawaiian shirt and socks to go with the sandals? NOOOOOOO!

not only that but also... cargo shorts

unisex and comfy both :)

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

THIS guy is a senator now

feel old YET???

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

hyperhazard posted:

:wrong:

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Haha hyperhazard it's two against one

Gonna get walked down bro

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

T-man posted:

If you get sexually aroused by good soldering joints like me
S-tier avatar/post combo.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Slippery posted:

Haha hyperhazard it's two against one

Gonna get walked down bro

Make that three, The Long Walk is my favorite King thing, goddamn.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dont smoke in your house. :stonk:

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

text me a vag pic posted:

THIS guy is a senator now

feel old YET???

Jeez.. That guy must have been chugging pure olive oil as well to end up with a face like that.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I got a friend with acne like that. Feel bad for him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Violet_Sky posted:

Dont smoke in your house. :stonk:

Are you sure that's not water damage?

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Heath posted:

Don't vape in your house

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

N. Senada posted:

I got a friend with acne like that. Feel bad for him

Acutane, mother fucker. As high a dose as you can without getting liver failure. Stay inside, and avoid the sun and other people while your face turns yellow, scabs over, and falls off over the course of a few months. Went on it at 14 after trying everything else (including direct injections of antibiotics into the acne on my face) and it worked like a fuckin' charm. You would never know except for some minor scarring on my nose.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Dillbag posted:

Acutane, mother fucker. As high a dose as you can without getting liver failure. Stay inside, and avoid the sun and other people while your face turns yellow, scabs over, and falls off over the course of a few months. Went on it at 14 after trying everything else (including direct injections of antibiotics into the acne on my face) and it worked like a fuckin' charm. You would never know except for some minor scarring on my nose.

That's disgusting but also cool.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Heath posted:

I cleaned both my grandparent's places after they moved out, one smoked cigars relentlessly and the other cigarettes. It was 100% like that. It looks like water damage because they're partially done washing it and it dripped down.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Heath posted:

That's definitely tar from a 1-1/2+ - a day habit.

My wife still smokes in her basement office. Even though it's not a room (just an area by the furnace where I levelled & carpeted over the concrete), everything around her, within ten feet - is stained like that. It takes awesome orange cleaner, allowed to soak in, and then an application of TSP, to sorta clean it.

She used to smoke upstairs, in the laundry room. After the third repaint in a decade, I put my foot down.

Prepping to paint smoked-up rooms sucks.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

King Chat- Long Walk is better than most of King's books.
That motherfucker will spend 3/4 of book building to something cool, and then it feels like he remembered a deadline and phone's in the last bit with aome bullshit like, "Uh, Aliens?"
His stupid time travel Kennedy book? Garbage.
Under the Dome? Garbage.
Tommyknockers? Same.
90% of his poo poo bibliography is barely airport level poo poo. He's the horror version of Tom Clancy.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

bulletsponge13 posted:

King Chat- Long Walk is better than most of King's books.
That motherfucker will spend 3/4 of book building to something cool, and then it feels like he remembered a deadline and phone's in the last bit with aome bullshit like, "Uh, Aliens?"
His stupid time travel Kennedy book? Garbage.
Under the Dome? Garbage.
Tommyknockers? Same.
90% of his poo poo bibliography is barely airport level poo poo. He's the horror version of Tom Clancy.

:lol: sir, this is a White Castle drive thru. Please take your wrong opinions to Krystal's

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Plz help my bf somehow was accused of armed robbery

TheToxicEuphoria
Feb 26, 2008
:cripes:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
In a way, it's liberating to know that no matter how odd you are, there's probably someone making GBS threads themselves in a diaper on purpose at the same event.

In another, much larger way, it's deeply alarming.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Loomer posted:

:piss:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Noooooo mooooore, poo poo blood and cum on my hands...I'M...WEAR...ING...A DIAPER

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Dillbag posted:

"At 14 after trying everything else"

:laffo:

Ok

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Loomer posted:

In a way, it's liberating to know that no matter how odd you are, there's probably someone making GBS threads themselves in a diaper on purpose at the same event.

It started off with some piss,
How did it end up like this?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Giant wolf tits in Edmonton

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Decrepus posted:

"At 14 after trying everything else"

:laffo:

Ok

Of all the disgusting things on this page this is what made you make a post? Are you mad he didn’t try ground tiger penis suspended in bald eagle tallow?

Doesn’t piss filled diaper cause rashes?

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Heath posted:

tar tar tar and tar. after my grandma moved to a nursing home we discovered her yellow painted walls and ceilings where in fact white.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My best friend in middle school lived in a double wide trailer and I think everyone in her family smoked (including her) and every surface in that place just had a sticky coating to it. Anything light in color was stained. I became very grateful for my dad never ever ever smoking inside

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

Picnic Princess posted:

Giant wolf tits in Edmonton

No way, that is cool and good because it pissed off literally every boomer shithead who goes to the farmer's market to condescend to the vendors and try to pay them in apples (yes this happened). You have to leave out the back door to avoid seeing it. Me and my vendor friend had a good laugh over the reactions, A+ wolf titties.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Trabant posted:

It started off with some piss,
How did it end up like this?

Now she’s walking away
And she’s calling a cab
She wouldn’t give me a stroke
While I was taking a crap

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Uncle Fester had a meth-based death party for his wife.

http://www.mankatofreepress.com/new...92fb84c07c.html

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Slippery posted:

oh man we gon' fight, ( :) ), I like that story

post your issues with the Long Walk, let's chat

I don't know that its like, a Modern Classic but I think it's actually more resistant to the claims of 'needs an editor' than MANY of his books

edit what do you mean the era when they published anything he wrote, it was like his 4th book man

It came out a lot saltier than I meant. I don't hate the book but it really needed better editing, especially in regards to word choice (off the top of my head, words like halftrack and carbine are repeated way too often).The story is pretty solid, but then you get random bits that come out of nowhere, like where a guy dies of blue balls. And the ending just kind of rushes by, without any resolution to the 400 page buildup of Garraty and Stebbins.

Not the worst King book, but I'd heard so much hype that it ended up being anticlimactic. I won't think less of you for liking it, though. (now The Dark Half, I might judge you for)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Uncle Fester had a meth-based death party for his wife.

http://www.mankatofreepress.com/new...92fb84c07c.html

Uncle Methter

Edit: lol his name is Duane Johnson, like The Rock.