Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: While I understand that we have new-ish players here, it IS in the Standard Mafia Rules linked in the OP: Don't post after dying. Thank you. :siren:

~~~

:cop: Final Votecount for Day 3 :cop:

KhediveRex (6): CCKeane, 28766f69642a2930, hambeet, Prince of Space, Asiina, Asiina, Max, Tobbs Gnawed
hambeet (2): CCKeane, Prince of Space, CCKeane, Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, Prince of Space, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Asiina, Toalpaz, Max, Asiina, Max, Tobbs Gnawed
Prince of Space (0): hambeet, Toalpaz, hambeet, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Asiina (0): Prince of Space, Prince of Space
CCKeane (0): 28766f69642a2930, 28766f69642a2930

Not Voting (3): Asiina, George Kansas, KhediveRex

With 11 cops still alive, it took 6 votes to ban someone from CopCon.

~~~

Postcounts for Day 3:

:cop: Asiina is ON NOTICE from the prior day, but had over 10 posts today! George Kansas (9) is ON NOTICE. If they fall under 10 posts on a subsequent day, they will be FREELY EXECUTABLE BANNABLE. :cop:

~~~

Of course, everyone here knows that traffic stops are the bread and butter of law enforcement - plentiful, easy to execute, and entirely too delicious for their own good. But what would CopCon be without a bit of healthy competition, eh? That's why we've set up this simulated traffic stop to see who can cop it best...

...with a twist, of course.

That's right, it's the fabled MALL TRAFFIC STOP. Now it's time to sit back, relax, and watch our boys in blue expertly execute what they've been training their whole lives to do!

...or not. Get him out of here!

:siren: KhediveRex, Cop-Aligned Tough Cop, was banned from CopCon on Day 3! :siren:

:cop: Night 3 starts now. Deadline is 29-JAN at 7:00 PM ET. :cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gooooood morning, officers! We trust you enjoyed your catered breakfast today - and don't worry, the workers were fairly compensated for their time. We paid them in prison scrip, of course. Let's roll right into another productive day - but first, the usual updates to today's schedule!

Sadly today's Cops & Cockatrices game is canceled, as the Cockatrice Master's local PTA organization has brought charges of Satanic activity against him for attempting to corrupt the local youths. I'm sure it'll all be sorted out in due time!

:nono: King Burgundy, Cop-Aligned Deputy Cop, was forced to turn in their badge and gun on Night 3! :nono:

Such a shame, but the show must go on. How about another cop joke to start your days off, hmm? What do you call a clairvoyant midget who escaped from prison? A small medium at large.

:cop: Day 4 starts now. Deadline is Thursday 31-JAN 8:00 PM ET. :cop:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cop: Votecount for Day 4 :cop:

Not Voting (9): 28766f69642a2930, Asiina, CCKeane, George Kansas, hambeet, Max, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 9 cops still alive, it takes 5 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is January 31st, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

:cop: Asiina and George Kansas are ON NOTICE! :cop:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Sorry about talking to KhediveRex after his banning from CopCon the other night! I swear I was just excited he'd returned before twilight hour was over!

Thanks for keeping everything in running order, guys and gals!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Oh, also, did anyone visit King Burgundy last night?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Prince of Space posted:

Oh, also, did anyone visit King Burgundy last night?

Presumably, but not me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Presumably the person who killed him.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Presumably, but not me.

exactly what a scum would say tbh

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Right, sure, but did anybody see anything surrounding King Burgundy's sudden and mysterious dismissal that they'd like to report, or is it just me?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Prince of Space posted:

Right, sure, but did anybody see anything surrounding King Burgundy's sudden and mysterious dismissal that they'd like to report, or is it just me?

tell us

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Actually don't.

Prince, if you tracked someone to KB let them come forward first if they're going to.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Prince of Space posted:

^^^ I'm gonna let this question hang in the air for a while, both to let people respond to it and to give myself time to drive home. I'd like to do a writeup based on my Night 3 action's results and King Burgundy's flip, etc. and I can't really do that where I am right now.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
in the meantime let’s murder pod for that horrible attempt at a joke

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

28766f69642a2930 posted:

in the meantime let’s murder pod for that horrible attempt at a joke

I INVESTIGATED THIS GUY LAST NIGHT

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll tell you what happened after my potato finishes baking.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:allears:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, I investigated some chicken and the result I got was "tasty."

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Man I love potatoes.

Anyway my investigation failed.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:spooky:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I can think of two reasons why someone would have NK'd KB,

King Burgundy posted:

FWIW, I reread everything and settled on the scum being here: Beet / KR / Prince

In terms of defenders, if there were any scum pushing against Solus/Bminus, it was BK and KR. But I've decided I don't think BK is brazen enough to have hard core defended two scum buddies that hard.

He reiterated this list near the end of the last day. I was honestly surprised when he wanted to move off of beet to KR given how strongly he had said he preferred voting with the cop result. But there you go.

Other side of this coin is that someone took a page out of what Prince had posited earlier about night kill targets and was looking to just incriminate Beet and Prince further by murdering their largest detractor.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I still think we should kill beet, just waiting for everyone to check in, share results etc.

Beet's only defence is that he bussed bee D2. Beyond that he just throws light shade on everyone he can think to.

Should have dunked him yesterday, and after he gets dunked and flips scum we can probably figure out his (hopefully) last scumbro.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah I was convinced that KR was scum so vOv

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I was convinced that KR was scum so vOv

:yossame:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I agree we should probably kill beet, but let's see what the rest of the results are today.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I agree we should probably kill beet, but let's see what the rest of the results are today.

Of course.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I still think we should kill beet, just waiting for everyone to check in, share results etc.

Beet's only defence is that he bussed bee D2. Beyond that he just throws light shade on everyone he can think to.

Should have dunked him yesterday, and after he gets dunked and flips scum we can probably figure out his (hopefully) last scumbro.

I basically agree with this. IMO it was the best route. I'm going to lol if POS is a fake tracker (scum) and just looking to see if town admits to visiting KB.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Okay, I guess I've given them enough time to stew in their own panic juices.

CCKeane posted:

I INVESTIGATED THIS GUY LAST NIGHT

Hey, me too! I suppose your story checks out, then, considering all my overnight Surveillance work must've gotten in the way of your Investigation on Officer 28766f69642a2930, aka Birdstrike.

Guess what Birdstrike was up to last night? Who did he pay a visit to on Night 3?

King Burgundy posted:

I would have n0 copped Birb.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda - it would have paid off this time around, King Burgundy. You would have spotted the enemy of CopCon if you'd only had such a power.

Birdstrike is a sneaky stinking Activist who got King Burgundy's gun and badge taken away from him last night, and for that Birdstrike must be banned from CopCon.

##vote 28766f69642a2930

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Why did you not kill me yesterday?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Why, officer ##vote 28766f69642a2930?

Why?

I can only imagine he was hoping someone else also visited KB and was tracked.

Love to hear a claim and all that, but it's a bit early for a scum POS tracker to be faking a result on someone.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmmm a birb done it?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

hambeet posted:

They bought what you were selling.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lmao what I don’t even have a night action

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Why, officer ##vote 28766f69642a2930?

Why?

I can only imagine he was hoping someone else also visited KB and was tracked.

Love to hear a claim and all that, but it's a bit early for a scum POS tracker to be faking a result on someone.

Idk, results don't always seem to matter it seems :v:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

They bought what you were selling.

I literally said vote me.

I must be the master of reverse psychology.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

28766f69642a2930 posted:

lmao what I don’t even have a night action

tweet this.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote birb

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

hambeet posted:

Because I love you, Hambeet.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You're the best keane

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Wait I should have said I'm Keane on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

hambeet posted:

I literally said vote me.

I must be the master of reverse psychology.

You said you were ok with being the dunk, but also that you'd flip town.

People tend to believe that.