Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Duane Johnson told authorities he and his wife had a “death party” for the final days of her life. They had been “rocking out” to their favorite song: Quiet Riot's “Metal Health.” They took methamphetamine and she stopped taking her medications, he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The Rock, noooo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Duane Johnson told authorities he and his wife had a “death party” for the final days of her life. They had been “rocking out” to their favorite song: Quiet Riot's “Metal Health.” They took methamphetamine and she stopped taking her medications, he said.

Metal Health is a pretty awesome song to go out on at least.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"Had sex less than two hours before her death"

Guess Metal Health will drive you mad...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Uncle Methter

Edit: lol his name is Duane Johnson, like The Rock.

Duane "The Crystal" Johnson

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"Had sex less than two hours before her death"

Guess Metal Health will drive you mad...

I initially thought it meant "They had sex for less than two hours" and was amazed at his stamina if he thought 2 hours was short.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Of all the disgusting things on this page this is what made you make a post? Are you mad he didn’t try ground tiger penis suspended in bald eagle tallow?

Doesn’t piss filled diaper cause rashes?

He's just so loving angry

about others people's teenage acne treatments

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Heath posted:

Screaming Idiot posted:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

"Poleef ftole mah teef"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

:hfive:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Hell yes

"Can you see what The Crystal is fighting?"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
What can I say except you're welcome
For the Quiet, the Riot, the high
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary tweaker-guy

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hi im becoming a model please share god bless

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Just hangin out in the graveyard visitin grampa and the camera slipped and took this photo I dont know what happened!!

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Zipperelli. posted:

:lol: sir, this is a White Castle drive thru. Please take your wrong opinions to Krystal's

Well, Tommyknockers was pretty good (for some reason the tractor with the 'up's gear is something I still think about) and while it is ALIENS and all , it's still pretty well done. So I'm with you that hating Tommyknockers is unacceptable.

But, although I liked 11/22/63, I agree that the end was weird and unrelated, I think he just was like gently caress it let's bring in the dudes in the yellow coats routine

Just my two cents though.

Slippery has a new favorite as of 00:10 on Jan 30, 2019

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Slippery posted:

Well, Tommyknockers was pretty good (for some reason the tractor with the 'up's gear is something I still think about) and while it is [spolier]ALIENS and all [spoiler], it's still pretty well done. So I'm with you that hating Tommyknockers is unacceptable.

But, although I liked 11/22/63, I agree that the end was weird and unrelated, I think he just was like gently caress it let's bring in the [spoiler] dudes in the yellow coats routine [/spoilet]

Just my two cents though.

The two different ways of messing up the closing spoiler tags is a nice touch.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

Just hangin out in the graveyard visitin grampa and the camera slipped and took this photo I dont know what happened!!

Lol

Memories

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

I can't believe that is real, maybe I'm just naive

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I believe

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

hyperhazard posted:

It came out a lot saltier than I meant. I don't hate the book but it really needed better editing, especially in regards to word choice (off the top of my head, words like halftrack and carbine are repeated way too often).The story is pretty solid, but then you get random bits that come out of nowhere, like where a guy dies of blue balls. And the ending just kind of rushes by, without any resolution to the 400 page buildup of Garraty and Stebbins.

Not the worst King book, but I'd heard so much hype that it ended up being anticlimactic. I won't think less of you for liking it, though. (now The Dark Half, I might judge you for)

I'll give you this, they sure enough do talk about carbines a lot. Half track I can excuse since it constantly shadowed them. Overall it just reminds me of like ... atmospheric 70s sci fi like The Forbin Project

One thing I've always wondered about Long Walk though, I swear it features a brief bit on shoes and has the Walkers wearing like top siders or something...i.e. not running or sporting shoes but definitely like, casual shoes. Am I right and if so why, or had King just not bought into the new jogging craze :) I wouldn't want to walk hundreds of miles in dress shoes...

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

jobson groeth posted:

The two different ways of messing up the closing spoiler tags is a nice touch.

Lol I am a total clown boat

I have small hands and a big tablet, it's my own fault :)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Uncle Fester had a meth-based death party for his wife.

http://www.mankatofreepress.com/new...92fb84c07c.html

That dude's a hard 58

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
His only sin is that he seems to be wearing his shirt backwards. Cool guy otherwise.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Slippery posted:

I'll give you this, they sure enough do talk about carbines a lot. Half track I can excuse since it constantly shadowed them. Overall it just reminds me of like ... atmospheric 70s sci fi like The Forbin Project

One thing I've always wondered about Long Walk though, I swear it features a brief bit on shoes and has the Walkers wearing like top siders or something...i.e. not running or sporting shoes but definitely like, casual shoes. Am I right and if so why, or had King just not bought into the new jogging craze :) I wouldn't want to walk hundreds of miles in dress shoes...

I'm pretty sure Stebbins wore boots and most of the other people wore tennis shoes. My copy is in a crate somewhere and I'm not digging it out to check but I'm pretty sure everyone just wore whatever.

Also, I might be misunderstanding you but topsiders are not dress shoes, they're basically a canvas skate shoe except with harder soles. They're for walking around on a boat deck. I wore mine running a few times when I couldn't find my tennis shoes and they're not great for it but not all that bad.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Mike started getting into the product, what will his granddaughter do? Next Season on Breaking Bad: the rise of Walt Jr.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

titties posted:

I'm pretty sure Stebbins wore boots and most of the other people wore tennis shoes. My copy is in a crate somewhere and I'm not digging it out to check but I'm pretty sure everyone just wore whatever.

Also, I might be misunderstanding you but topsiders are not dress shoes, they're basically a canvas skate shoe except with harder soles. They're for walking around on a boat deck. I wore mine running a few times when I couldn't find my tennis shoes and they're not great for it but not all that bad.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I couldn't think of any good examples of non-sneaker/non-military footwear. I just seem to recall there was a potion where it talked about shoe choices and breakin time and it seemed like they were wearing something other than athletic shoes.

Speaking of crates...same here, in storage for now, so I went to get the e-book....and those bastards are selling individual bachman books for like 10 bucks a throw!! What the gently caress, my used copy of the bachman books was 2.50 or so...

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Slippery posted:

Yeah, I'm sorry, I couldn't think of any good examples of non-sneaker/non-military footwear.

called socks, dummy

sheeshj

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

text me a vag pic posted:

called socks, dummy

sheeshj

Man I wouldn't even make it to Castle Rock in the Walk, let alone Derry

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Yeah, not going to lie I can't get mad at that guy for his wife's death. She didn't want to die in a nursing home and they both knew she was pretty much done so he did his best to make her final hours happy ones. Godspeed, crazy meth guy.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah, not going to lie I can't get mad at that guy for his wife's death. She didn't want to die in a nursing home and they both knew she was pretty much done so he did his best to make her final hours happy ones. Godspeed, crazy meth guy.

Not all heroes wear capes.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

^ sucks they couldnt afford to go to washington for right to life. Hope they throw the case out but i doubt it. catholics have hosed this country with poo poo like right to life.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

snergle posted:

^ sucks they couldnt afford to go to washington for right to life. Hope they throw the case out but i doubt it. catholics have hosed this country with poo poo like right to life.

It looks like he isn't going to be charged with anything wife related and is instead getting charged for having a bunch of stolen guns. That's what the article read like, anyway.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Same here, dude deserves a medal, a high-five, and the legal right to have/make as much meth as he wants as long as it's for personal use.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Violet_Sky posted:

Plz help my bf somehow was accused of armed robbery

I'm disappointed that they covered the location on this one because it means if you just see this version you miss out on the context of it being in OH, not FL this time.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Violet_Sky posted:

Plz help my bf somehow was accused of armed robbery
FYI, the inclusion of the phrase "didn't do nothing" pretty much eliminates any doubt that this is a troll post made by some comedy 4chan genius to make fun of black people.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Now she’s walking away
And she’s calling a cab
She wouldn’t give me a stroke
While I was taking a crap

Now I'm going to bed
And my stomach is sick
But it's all in my head
No wait, I just had an epiphany, I really am sick in the head, most likely due to something that went terribly wrong in my upbringing, but possibly also inherited mental illness, and I should probably get help because eventually "don't kinkshame" goes too far and now I'm an abomination

And also I need to stop signing my posts.
'Cause I'm Mr. Diaperside

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Im the no blacks

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

steinrokkan posted:

His only sin is that he seems to be wearing his shirt backwards. Cool guy otherwise.

His head is on backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Violet_Sky posted:

Im the no blacks

any 18 year old lesbian who's been out for more than a month would try to instinctual punch him as soon as "i identify as" leaves his mouth

any trans woman is looking at his neck for a good ol' Allyship right to the jugular.