Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

the lesbian teenagers in the tlou2 br mode discuss their favorite sleater kinny album before garoting each other, driving railroad stakes thru each others threads, lobbing off each others limbs etc set to a child whisper singing alanis morisette's Ironic. the winner gets tto see a cutscene of a bearded 35-40 yo man in a fugazi tshirt who says you're my favorite adopted daughter.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

There’s probably no psvr gamers here but on the off chance that one of you is addicted to gaming with too much disposable income like myself, beat saber is so insanely fun it’s incredible.

Describing it as guitar hero with lightsabers sounds like some monkey cheese poo poo but that’s what it is and it owns

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i have psvr and astrobot is rad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

astrobot looks fun too bad it probably floopped wildly so sony can finally shutter there one good dev and keep funnelling to ex amiga developers to make more sad dad gamers

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

elf help book posted:

i have psvr and astrobot is rad

I’m gonna wait for a good sale for that and moss probably

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

I’m gonna wait for a good sale for that and moss probably

Both of theme are really chill

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Astro Bot is really, really good. I'm excited to try out beat saber.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I tried Astro Bot at a friend's over the holidays and it was a lot of fun. We didn't get to try beat saber because he only had one move controller

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

EmmyOk posted:

I tried Astro Bot at a friend's over the holidays and it was a lot of fun. We didn't get to try beat saber because he only had one move controller

you can play it with one!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

you can play it with one!

One of our friend's mentioned that but I think it was only some songs only on expert so we stuck with Astro Bot and then some Smash. Astro Bot really sold me on the idea of VR though even if it's a bit too pricy for the offerings rn.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

There’s probably no psvr gamers here but on the off chance that one of you is addicted to gaming with too much disposable income like myself, beat saber is so insanely fun it’s incredible.

Describing it as guitar hero with lightsabers sounds like some monkey cheese poo poo but that’s what it is and it owns

play resident evil 7 in VR asap (the regular game has a VR option; you don't need to buy a separate VR version or anything)

it's my favorite VR thing and people flip when i show it to them

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Anyone played Borderlands 2 VR? Supposed to be alright except the implementation of scoped weapons is garbage (does some weird picture in picture thing)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

julian assflange posted:

Anyone played Borderlands 2 VR? Supposed to be alright except the implementation of scoped weapons is garbage (does some weird picture in picture thing)

Lol.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

lol unbelievable

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
roleplaying claptrap at the VRchat bar and getting big laughs from seto kaiba

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

julian assflange posted:

You done hosed up with this one son.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

malibu anime posted:

roleplaying claptrap at the VRchat bar and getting big laughs from seto kaiba

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/1089146322332995586?s=21

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol but I’m still 100% preordering death stranding

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMHwRal-AR8

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

thats my favourite ocremix album

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
loathesome brainworms SA poster, covered in rags and boils: POLAR is such a trash fire lmao. douchey af

glorious Hideo Kojima: ah, excellent! we share similar tastes in Mads. looking forward to the photos of the burgers i will eat with the director on my next trip.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i guess they're cutting off downloads for all past ps3 and vita ps+ games on march 8th? get those indie treasures installed folks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Milkman posted:

i guess they're cutting off downloads for all past ps3 and vita ps+ games on march 8th? get those indie treasures installed folks

That was a miscommunication, you just have to redeem them and you can still download them as long as you have PS+

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I’m really dreading the day they shut down the online servers the servers for the PS3/360 and most of the games from that entire gen are rendered broken and unplayable forever because the day one patches/bugfixes/expansions/etc can’t be downloaded

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m really dreading the day they shut down the online servers the servers for the PS3/360 and most of the games from that entire gen are rendered broken and unplayable forever because the day one patches/bugfixes/expansions/etc can’t be downloaded
Uncle At Nintendo will save us.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

perfect opportunity to sell Remasters of classics like Fuze or Haze

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Uncle At Nintendo will save us.

*uncle at nintendo steps out from behind the curtains he's been hiding in since he "left"* Haha! If someone needs a functioning offline copy of any 360/PS3 game I've got you covered, just PM me your address.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

perfect opportunity to sell Remasters of classics like Fuze or Haze

lmao

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy the Cook posted:

incant think of anything from that gen i will ever want to play again atm. maybe heavy rain lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

*uncle at nintendo steps out from behind the curtains he's been hiding in since he "left"* Haha! If someone needs a functioning offline copy of any 360/PS3 game I've got you covered, just PM me your address.
lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only games left from PS3 that I wanna play that I can’t get elsewhere at the moment are the original NieR and Yakuza 3-5... and once the Yakuza remasters come west it’s only NieR which I feel is gonna get a port eventually

Oh and Demon’s Souls too but I have played it I just want it on PS4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The only games left from PS3 that I wanna play that I can’t get elsewhere at the moment are the original NieR and Yakuza 3-5... and once the Yakuza remasters come west it’s only NieR which I feel is gonna get a port eventually

Oh and Demon’s Souls too but I have played it I just want it on PS4

they asked miyazaki about a demon souls remaster and he was like "sure, but I have no say in it at all, it's up to sony" so it'll probably never happen lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It probably will as like a Ps5 launch title or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I still have to play Nier and Lightning Returns before they blow out those servers asses.