Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

IcePhoenix posted:

oh so you just don't know what the case is

She said it was false that she's a cop and he's town

Since she flipped as a cop, that means for the statement to be false...

Oh, no, I understand that part, but it's so stupid I figured there must be something else because I can't believe anyone would still be pushing it otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Somberbrero posted:

Oh, no, I understand that part, but it's so stupid I figured there must be something else because I can't believe anyone would still be pushing it otherwise.

you literally voted for Malcolm because I speculated his "loose lips" name was scummy

how is that less stupid than a cop saying that it's false that they got a town result on someone

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
No I voted for Malcolm because he was a free lunch and had contributed nothing to the game, whereas Hal is not a free lunch.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm just kidding Hal, it's not like I've done much this game either.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

I'm just kidding Hal, it's not like I've done much this game either.

LMAO you have done a lot more than me, I've been pretty bad even by my ownkw standards.

I think ASF was the right move, less sure about Inf. I don't think it's a bad thing he started posting more today and he seems to be making sense with what he's saying. Need to look at what RF was saying about him accusing RF of being a SK though, I think I missed that ony catch up

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I don't really have any strong ideas for who to vote for at this point and I don't really feel like inf is actually scum. Might not be a bad idea to just see ASF's flip and go from there tomorrow.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I eggre.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Well alright, see y'all tomorrow then.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yeah, I'm fine with that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!
Speed up the process then

##vote no lynch

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

##vote no lynch

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sure, just a word of warning to scum, tomorrow I am going to wreck all of you

##vote no lynch

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote no lunch

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote no lynch

Nice that we could all come together like this, we should do it again sometime.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hm guess we should have coordinated night actions though.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Hal Incandenza, imgay and Mr. Humalong have been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

Retro Futurist is now subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution! Infinitum is still subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Though a few names were thrown out here and there, most of the attention was focused on Mark Guy-Fiere. As the boyfriend of Lucy Lipson, wouldn't it make sense for him to have at least some knowledge of her schemes? At first, he tried to play it off, but as his name continued to be mentioned in the conversation, he let out a resigned sigh.

"Might as well come clean." He started, addressing the room with a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I was one of the people helping out Lucy. I mean, I am her boyfriend. I was only doing what a good boyfriend would do. Probably would've been caught red-handed sooner or later so might as well just fess up now."

He gave a shrug to the bewildered crowd. Someone as nice as Mark was one of the saboteurs? Shocked faces were in the crowd while Mitsie gave a glare that could kill. Mark seemed rather non-plussed by her attitude as she made her way to the door.

"Plus, there are some people here who probably deserve a kick up the butt. Ah well, I guess my fun is over. This doesn't mean this is the end though."

And with that ominous message, Mark took his leave from the party. Feelings were mixed. They'd managed to catch another saboteur, but from what Mark says, their night of investigation wasn't over just yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Votecount for Day 4

Lynch No One! (5): Infinitum, IcePhoenix, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Humalong, Somberbrero
Infinitum (1): Somberbrero, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero
Nep-Nep (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum
Hal Incandenza (0): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix
Retro Futurist (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (2): imgay, Nep-Nep

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 01st, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

:rip:A Sometimes Food, Mark Guy-Fiere, Jack of All Trades, Saboteur-Aligned revealed himself and took himself out of the party.:rip:

It is now Night 4. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Saturday, February 2nd. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

After Mark's exit and the events of the night so far, the remaining partygoers were still on edge. From what he said, there must still be at least 1 saboteur at the party. Maybe even more. Though Mitsie tried to encourage the others to have fun, it was still hard for them to shake off the nervous feelings bubbling up inside them.

However, nothing happened. Were Mark's words just bluster? Possibly. Some partygoers managed to get themselves into the swing of things, but others weren't able to shake off the feeling that their problems weren't over just yet.

No one left the party!

It is now Day 5. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Monday, February 4th

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, imgay, Infinitum, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 04th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

imgay posted:

I'm gonna confirm nep neps action on ip, my action failed on them last night.

hey imgay did you try to target me or nep nep two nights ago?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Good job nep!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Somberbrero posted:

Good job nep!

Pretty sure I got 'em unless scum withheld a kill as some bold move or something wacky like that.

Before I reveal who it is, anyone town want to claim having done something else that would have had this effect?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nep-Nep posted:

Pretty sure I got 'em unless scum withheld a kill as some bold move or something wacky like that.

Before I reveal who it is, anyone town want to claim having done something else that would have had this effect?

is it possible that scum targeted you or your target and failed that way?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Scum could also potentially not submit a kill but

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

IcePhoenix posted:

is it possible that scum targeted you or your target and failed that way?

Night actions on me should still succeed as far as I know. My role PM doesn't indicate I'm safe, just my target. Either scum tried to kill my target last night or my target was scum unless I have misinterpreted my role.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Wait Somber messaged me and I jailed every night. Yes, night actions will work. That is proof.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Actually unless someone is gonna admit to fakeclaiming or halfclaiming to hide an ability I can narrow this down to asking 2 players:

Humalong, imgay- did either of you do anything last night that could have interfered with a nk?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

Actually unless someone is gonna admit to fakeclaiming or halfclaiming to hide an ability I can narrow this down to asking 2 players:

Humalong, imgay- did either of you do anything last night that could have interfered with a nk?

Nope.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Well, that's the person I needed to hear from. Since Somber already credited me I assume he's not gonna claim something different, RF and Inf spent time yesterday discussing their VT status, so I'm guessing unless Hal has a surprise for us this is what we should do today:

##vote imgay

Jailed imgay last night so unless more info comes out it's one of these:

1.Imgay is scum, nk blocked by me
2. Imgay is town, scum tried to kill them
3. Scum withheld the kill.

Since we are most certainly not in lylo right now I think it's worth going for the likely explanation here.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote imgay

Good work. Feel like we kinda fell backwards into this one but I won't complain.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Btw did anyone else think I totally hosed up when reading the flavor for ASF's flip because I totally did until I read the alignment part. Best sigh of relief I've had in mafia

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Only useful thing I can contribute at this point

##vote imgay

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah I have nothing to reveal, sounds like we got this one

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah I have nothing to reveal, sounds like we got this one

Go ahead and vote then!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Just vote :murder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1FmYQRVRY&t=198s

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nep-Nep posted:

If it’s you I’m going to be quite cross ##vote imgay

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Go ahead and vote then!

ok dad ##vote imgay

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, imgay!

Votecount for Day 5
With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 04th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

:doh:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

As it is over 24 hours from the deadline, no one is subject to the inactivity rules for this day!

Infinitum and Retro Futurist are still subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

The investigators were still hard at work trying to suss out who else could be a saboteur. They knew better than to completely dismiss the words of Mark. Their suspicions fell on one of the more quiet members of the party. In fact, they had barely made any recent contributions to the investigation, which ran opposite of their usual eager enthusiasm. As such, the group ended up believing that Clark Nician was one of the saboteurs.

"H-hey, are you serious?" Clark spattered as the group converged on him. "I just wanted to help! I swear! I can totally help! I've got paracetamol, ibuprofen, you name it! Please let me show you I can help!"

His begging fell on deaf ears, however. Clark was summarily kicked out of the party. It was only once he was out the door that they realised that there were tears in his eyes as the door was slammed in his face. Now, people were wondering whether they had made the correct decision.

Votecount for Day 5

imgay (5): Nep-Nep, Somberbrero, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (3): IcePhoenix, imgay, Mr. Humalong

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 04th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

:rip:imgay, Clark Nician, Doctor, Investigator-Aligned was ganged up on and kicked out of the party!:rip:

It is now Night 5. Deadline is 12AM GMT on Monday, February 4th

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

The investigators' worst fears were proven to be true when the saboteurs made their next strike. Their target, the last remaining organiser: Cam Erafone.

One of the more diligent investigators, she had been putting her whole energy into the investigation. No party was going to be ruined under her watch, especially as she was the eyes of the Mitsie Bishie. However, every person has their limits and Cam was no different. She could only keep her eyes on so many people at once. It was only a matter of time before some were able to slip through the cracks.

While she was at the top of the stairs, someone managed to secretly push her down them. Yelps and screams of pain punctured the party as she tumbled down. She did her best to tuck her body to prevent herself from being too hurt, but the sounds that were forced out of her body made it clear that it was not a pleasent trip.

By the time she made it to the bottom, it was clear that she needed rest at the very least. They couldn't give her medical aid just yet. After all, that would blow everyone's cover. For the moment, all they could do was let her rest in Mitsie's bed. The message they got from the saboteurs was clear though. They were still here and they were now getting very dangerous.

:rip:IcePhoenix, Cam Erafone, Watcher/Investigators Mason, Investigator-Aligned was pushed down the stairs and taken out of comission!:rip:

It is now Day 6. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Wednesday, February 6th