Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Violet_Sky posted:

Im the no blacks

T-man posted:

any 18 year old lesbian who's been out for more than a month would try to instinctual punch him as soon as "i identify as" leaves his mouth

any trans woman is looking at his neck for a good ol' Allyship right to the jugular.

excuse me but whats the point of transgenderism if it doesn't benefit white men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

T-man posted:

any 18 year old lesbian who's been out for more than a month would try to instinctual punch him as soon as "i identify as" leaves his mouth

any trans woman is looking at his neck for a good ol' Allyship right to the jugular.

No part of this person is an ally, hth.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Violet_Sky posted:

Im the no blacks

I'm trying to figure out the abdominal scar. I had heart surgery, and mine's exactly like that, but, obviously on me, between the nips. What the heck surgery would incise you that way?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

emergency C section

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I'm trying to figure out the abdominal scar. I had heart surgery, and mine's exactly like that, but, obviously on me, between the nips. What the heck surgery would incise you that way?

Abdominal explorations

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Heath posted:

Abdominal explorations
Abominable exploration, imo.

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

Heaven knows we'll soon be dust.
College Slice

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

My dad is about this guy’s age and has an identical scar from a gall bladder removal performed in the very late 1970’s.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Scar?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Violet_Sky posted:

Hi im becoming a model please share god bless

This one is sad

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I got really confused with the “illness 3” until I realized it was a game stat. Is this the adult diaper version of the piss wizard comic?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I got really confused with the “illness 3” until I realized it was a game stat. Is this the adult diaper version of the piss wizard comic?

It's half that and half some beardy wanker trying to min/max

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

Hi im becoming a model please share god bless

sup babe its me Dr Photos, why don't yu come to my porch for a modle sesh??

dont be shy

i gently caress

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

text me a vag pic posted:

sup babe its me Dr Photos, why don't yu come to my porch for a modle sesh??

dont be shy

i gently caress

That guy fucks

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
I would have laughed at that once but now I know about incels. This guy has confidence and aside from looking a bit nerdy is clearly enjoying life. This makes me happy.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Measly Twerp posted:

I would have laughed at that once but now I know about incels. This guy has confidence and aside from looking a bit nerdy is clearly enjoying life. This makes me happy.

Imagine him thrusting into you, looking into his eyes, and realizing his hasn't blinked since bush was in office

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Imagine him thrusting into you, looking into his eyes, and realizing his hasn't blinked since bush was in office

i have never been more aroused

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Measly Twerp posted:

I mean yeah, I can't dunk on the dude. Hell he's not even hoverhanding it ... this dude, assuming he is self aware (and he HAS to be) is probably pretty awesome.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, this is just belittling people for looking odd.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Just what was in that Facebook video? :catstare:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Mizuti posted:

I thought some of those album titles looked familiar.

http://theworstthingsforsale.com/2018/10/02/the-worst-possible-album-about-dogs/

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
oh my God do not crosspost to PI, they don't deserve to have their week ruined

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Kharmakazy posted:

Yeah, this is just belittling people for looking odd.

Post a photo of yourself dressed like a loving idiot pirate, you poo poo

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Dude’s living his best life. :hfive:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
There's a lot of perfectly good reasons to be dressed like a pirate, and your attempt at bullying me says a lot about your motives.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Commenting on peoples appearances in the AUG thread of all places?!?! Is nothing sacred?!?!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ITT goons forget Halloween exists.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Idk, for me if you choose to wear pissy diapers or gently caress anime dogs, these are choices you made. That guy just has a weird looking face, if he were normal looking those pictures wouldn't be ridiculed. I'm not the AUG police or anything, I'm just saying it doesn't feel the same.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Kharmakazy posted:

Idk, for me if you choose to wear pissy diapers or gently caress anime dogs, these are choices you made. That guy just has a weird looking face, if he were normal looking those pictures wouldn't be ridiculed. I'm not the AUG police or anything, I'm just saying it doesn't feel the same.

Having a photo where you’re dressed in street clothes trying to look tough while a lady all dressed up for a night of pole dancing stands next to you, trussed up like a rodeo calf, isn’t awkward, ugly, or gross?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
It appears to be part of a photo shoot, and again if he were attractive this wouldn't be posted here. I think his face just looks like that.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Post a photo of yourself dressed like a loving idiot pirate, you poo poo

Oh god, not her. Is she still a thing, or did her drama die down when Encyclopedia Dramatica started jumping from domain to domain?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Arcsquad12 posted:

Oh god, not her. Is she still a thing, or did her drama die down when Encyclopedia Dramatica started jumping from domain to domain?

She's actually involved with Star Citizen now

This is not true at all but for half a second there you thought it was

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Arcsquad12 posted:

She is still doing cosplay but is less involved with forums dramas.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Who is that?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Tubgoat posted:

Who is that?

I know who it ain't

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mizuti posted:

I went to his ED page and yeeeeeah. He doesn't just sing about loving dogs, he's a literal dog rapist. He got fired from a pet store for molesting the dogs.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Tubgoat posted:

Who is that?

This is who it is and this is also the top 4 google search results for them. Moths to a flame.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

jobson groeth posted:

This is who it is and this is also the top 4 google search results for them. Moths to a flame.

quote:

from Victoria, Texas

oh god that explains so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
I remember Pixitery from the Gothic Lolita days - total dumpster fire of delusions but at least not a cretinous letch like Mr Yan or other periferal sex pests.