Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
tf is copcob, this is the George Kansas memorial thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
George Kansas never introduced me to the better version of himself, Virgil Texas.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Paris, Texas

##vote hawke

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Morning!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:cop: Votecount for Day 4 :cop:

28766f69642a2930 (4): Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, hambeet, Toalpaz, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Max
George Kansas (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (5): 28766f69642a2930, Asiina, CCKeane, George Kansas, Prince of Space

With 9 cops still alive, it takes 5 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is January 31st, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 42 minutes.

:cop: Asiina and George Kansas are ON NOTICE! :cop:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I could always overturn a lynch to GK... :clint:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

I could always overturn a lynch to GK... :clint:

Why would you, as town, do that?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

Why would you, as town, do that?

Because in a world where he is scum, birb isn't and I'm always town*, the threat of it might encourage him to post.

*(because I am)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

But now that ruse is exposed thanks max

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
That would be a perfect end to this crappy day

Max
Nov 30, 2002

hambeet posted:

But now that ruse is exposed thanks max

Come up with a better plan next time.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I’m bored now and gk isn’t coming back.

##vote breadstick

:getin:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think 28766f69642a2930 is hammered!

:cop: Votecount for Day 4 :cop:

28766f69642a2930 (5): Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, hambeet, Toalpaz, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Max, 28766f69642a2930
George Kansas (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (4): Asiina, CCKeane, George Kansas, Prince of Space

With 9 cops still alive, it takes 5 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is January 31st, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 57 minutes.

:cop: Asiina and George Kansas are ON NOTICE! :cop:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

He caught up, now he needs to compose himself with a full day of solitude.

He'll be around at twilight.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:confuoot:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Rip biedstuck

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Look at all those tolpaz votes and unvotes.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

Look at all those tolpaz votes and unvotes.

I know who I'M voting for tomorrow!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Oh no

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Assuming I'm not murdered at night I WILL be posting a LOT more next game day but since it's twilight I'm gonna catch up on some posts now

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

28766f69642a2930 posted:

also there’s no way I’m voting George Arkansas without proof, he’s our best poster

this isn't even close to true, but i appreciate it

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

gosh there was a ton of discussion about my very boring claim

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Oh, I'm glad you're here George Kansas. I told everybody you died because you picked your nose too hard and accidentally grabbed and plucked out your own brain.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Let us all share more cherished memories of our friend George Kansas.

George Kansas is a fan of the Kansas City Royals, a big money team that spent their way into winning the 2015 world series.

When I pointed out that they just bought all the good players, George Kansas looked me square in the eyes and said "Thats capitalism. Capitalism dot dot dot [Ed: He actually said dot dot dot] is good.

this is true, every word of it

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:cop: Final Votecount for Day 4 :cop:

28766f69642a2930 (5): Prince of Space, Tobbs Gnawed, hambeet, Toalpaz, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Max, 28766f69642a2930

Not Voting (4): Asiina, CCKeane, George Kansas, Prince of Space

With 9 cops still alive, it took 5 votes to ban someone from CopCon.

~~~

Postcounts for Day 4:

:cop: Asiina is ON NOTICE from the prior day, but had over 10 posts today! George Kansas (6) is FREELY EXECUTABLE BANNABLE tomorrow! :cop:

~~~

yess helo ieam cop doo doo doo

YUORAER UNDR ARRRREESSTTTTT

naH Im lEAVING pece

:siren: 28766f69642a2930, Activist-Aligned "Riot Cop," was banned from CopCon on Day 4! :siren:

:cop: Night 4 starts now. Deadline is 01-FEB at 6:00 PM ET. :cop:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

And a howdy-do to you, officers! Ready for another eventful day at CopCon? But first, you know the drill - schedule updates. Let's see here...

...Huh. Looks like everything will go exactly as planned today. How about that?

:cop: Day 5 starts now. Deadline is Sunday 03-FEB 8:00 PM ET. :cop:

Oh wait, I almost forgot your joke to start the day! Did you hear that the Energizer bunny was recently arrested? He was charged with battery.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cop: Votecount for Day 5 :cop:

Not Voting (8): Asiina, CCKeane, George Kansas, hambeet, Max, Prince of Space, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 8 cops still alive, it takes 5 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is February 03rd, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

:cop: Asiina is ON NOTICE! George Kansas is FREELY BANNABLE! (Their flip will be posted at the end of the day.) :cop:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Max, tell me the truth.

Are you an SK?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Wheeeee

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I copped George but my action failed!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmm max withholding kill still.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Well, my gun and badge weren't revoked last night.

How... unexpected!

I suppose my outstanding service in the line of duty has bought me more time to spend here at CopCon!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

Who else was taking a gander at Mr. BottleKnight / George Kansas that can back up this claim? I think everyone but Tobbs Gnawed has claimed their role at this point.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Prince of Space posted:

Who else was taking a gander at Mr. BottleKnight / George Kansas that can back up this claim? I think everyone but Tobbs Gnawed has claimed their role at this point.

I didn't visit geek.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Scum probably know what I am now (unless they withheld the NK).

I'm the Lenient cop. Each night I can "let off" a player, preventing them from being removed from copcon that night.

N1 MMT failed
N2 Max success
N3 POS success
N4 Asiina success

In case I die tonight, Asiina was probably the NK target. My only limitation is I can't target the same player two nights in a row, which is why I didn't target POS last night.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lmao at scum probably botching a NK at this point.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Toalpaz posted:

Lmao at scum probably botching a NK at this point.

I thought they were for sure gonna kill POS N3.

They shoulda lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

He claimed tracker so maybe they thought he was being watched?

That was my first assumption yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Toalpaz posted:

I can't believe another organization is getting in the way of my collar, smh smh (I also targeted GK)