Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
herkimer loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the coffee fans deserve to know the truth about the coffee city

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord
espresso is cool :f5h::eyepop::coffee:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Computer Serf posted:

espresso is cool :f5h::eyepop::coffee:

I love this post

Bibendum
Sep 5, 2003
nunc est Bibendum

psiox posted:

victrola is Pretty Alright but try like one of herkimer's light roast african coffees

Will do, my last bag was an Ethiopian Ardis that was nice. I grab victrola lately cause it's right near my kids school and they comp me a free drink when I buy a bag. Always like to mix it up though.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

me irl tmw morning

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

learned today that its actually common for offices here to have a commercial espresso machine in employee food areas, and isn't just a special thing in the office we're currently in

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
ccs: our big jura machine has been stolen by the other office, and we now have the wimpy litttle backup machine :argh:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
Seattle’s all right but I like Miami more

George posted:

herkimer loving rules

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haveing coffee

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

haveing coffee

Gun Metal Cray
Apr 27, 2005

Pillbug

prefect posted:

ccs: our big jura machine has been stolen by the other office, and we now have the wimpy litttle backup machine :argh:

isn't this considered a declaration of war?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sip

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

prefect posted:

guillotine.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

can't remember if i already posted this morning about having coffee but i'm refilling my cup

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/nycgov/status/1090784479784910848

same

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

if it gets too cold and you drink hot coffee, your teeth can shatter

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

only in new york get the gently caress outta here

Bullet Magnet
Sep 26, 2007
it's THAT GUY!
What the gently caress did you just loving say about my coffee, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Specialty Coffee Association, and I've been involved in numerous secret development on essentric coffee beans, and I have over 300 confirmed specialty roasts. I am trained in esoteric brewing methods and I'm the top coffee roaster in the entire US distribution chain. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will wipe you the gently caress out with caffiene the likes of which has never been tasted before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of baristas across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can brew you a damned amazing cup of coffee in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in roasting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Coffee Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo coffee grounds all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bullet Magnet posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about my coffee, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Specialty Coffee Association, and I've been involved in numerous secret development on essentric coffee beans, and I have over 300 confirmed specialty roasts. I am trained in esoteric brewing methods and I'm the top coffee roaster in the entire US distribution chain. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will wipe you the gently caress out with caffiene the likes of which has never been tasted before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of baristas across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can brew you a damned amazing cup of coffee in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in roasting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Coffee Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo coffee grounds all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bullet Magnet posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bullet Magnet posted:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Dunkin’ coffee a poo poo. Even the ‘Bucks is better.

Bullet Magnet
Sep 26, 2007
it's THAT GUY!

Schadenboner posted:

I see you too are a man of refined charcoal tastes.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

having tea

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

oh no

uh, had coffee earlier. dark roast supremacy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Schadenboner posted:

Bad gimmick

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bullet Magnet posted:

i get the reference.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Podima posted:

Bad gimmick

Dunkin doughnuts are good but their coffee is trash-tier (house blend and dark, both). And their app is terrible.

:sad:

E: and the one closest to me doesn’t open until 6 AM. :wtf:?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Feb 2, 2019

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Schadenboner posted:

Dunkin doughnuts are good but their coffee is trash-tier (house blend and dark, both). And their app is terrible.

:sad:

E: and the one closest to me doesn’t open until 6 AM. :wtf:?

go to a Starbucks and never come back tia

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
I should make some coffee

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo posted:

go to a Starbucks and never come back tia

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
haveing coffee with a shot of irish cream, a saturday treat

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

having some black coffee.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

akadajet posted:

having some black coffee.

same!!

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
brewed coffee and composed a postcard

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
finally finishing off these awful trader joes beans

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
drinkeing coifee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

finally finishing off these awful trader joes beans

condolences, I made the mistake of buying tj beans twice (i figured the first bag must be a fluke); i threw the second bag in the garbage after making two cups.