Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Clearly I remember

Picking on the boy

Seemed a harmless little gently caress

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey everybody, Ben and Brad did a Quick Look Of a DOTA 2 mod!!!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol it's just self parody at this point

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Hey everybody, Ben and Brad did a Quick Look Of a DOTA 2 mod!!!

Dota Chess: it's the classic chess you know and love but now with Dota characters in place of the standard chess pieces. $59.99.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Quick looking kingdom hearts and skipping all of the cut scenes while Ben pretends he’s too cool for toy story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope they do GT or Super on the podcast bc im never gonna watch either of those and I bet it would be funny if they watched GT.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I hope they do GT or Super on the podcast bc im never gonna watch either of those and I bet it would be funny if they watched GT.

super rules

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I kinda want to watch Super especially since the new Broly movie apparently owns

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Broly sucks rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Actucally DabBlackBroly is good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Broly sucks rear end

Greetings, Broly :troll:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Jesus christ dude

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I kinda want to watch Super especially since the new Broly movie apparently owns

Super owns and the Broly movie is supposed to also own so I say go for it

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

The broly movie does own so they should keep going with super

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Please be nice to Twisty

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

i was skeptical going in but it does

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad talking poo poo about Anthem is pretty awesome considering you can hear the mental self-defense mechanisms churning in real time to make sure he isn't also poo poo talking Destiny.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

Brad talking poo poo about Anthem is pretty awesome considering you can hear the mental self-defense mechanisms churning in real time to make sure he isn't also poo poo talking Destiny.

what differences is he mentioning besides 1st/3rd person?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I love when the big man laughs to himself after spouting some obscure, usually made up, fact he read on ResetEra.

"Apparently they're straight up going to add Transformers to Anthem, wahaha."

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Apparently they're straight up going to add Transformers to Anthehhehehhehhehhm..."

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm so glad Brad survived his case of crib death

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I love when the big man laughs to himself after spouting some obscure, usually made up, fact he read on ResetEra.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He self-reflexively says every time he mentions the word Destiny, that hundreds of people in the comments are going to flame him about even saying the word Destiny. Which is kind of epic lol.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

remember when the GOTY video gimmick was saying "Brad Is Bad At Games" to his face through different eras of time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Clearly I remember

Picking on the boy

Seemed a harmless little gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Between RE2 khantent and Vinny and Dan playing Altered Beast I may reup my premium for Feb...

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

In Training posted:

Between RE2 khantent and Vinny and Dan playing Altered Beast I may reup my premium for Feb...

Die Another Friday also owns so you should imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Your rear end hurt.

Done

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Milkman posted:

Your rear end hurt.

Done

lmao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

esperterra posted:

Die Another Friday also owns so you should imo

Have any of the podcasts been good, lately? I just assume you watch everything.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Sharkopath posted:

Have any of the podcasts been good, lately? I just assume you watch everything.

The past two Bombcasts (not this week's) were really good b/c Brad was away with horrible illness and Jeff hosted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
"According to sources, the departments that will be most impacted by the layoffs include various international divisions and bureaus as well as “non-core” verticals such as Vice Sports and Waypoint, which will be folded into the main Vice brand or eliminated entirely."

pray for austin