Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

moolchaba posted:

I have performed the deed that was required of me.

Let it be known that with a contrite heart I have achieved the impossible.

WHAT MORE CAN I DO, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!???

PBUC

Truly the ‘co is mighty!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

And the dog began the wrap. And the wrap begat the pizza. And there was much rejoicing.

And lo! the refills were free.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Goldmine

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

eat it

anyway this is fine work

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
Who wants a Cheese Artisan Wedding Cake?

https://bit.ly/2G660Vw

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

forgive me padre for i have sinned

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

moolchaba posted:

I also tried the acai fruit parfait, and I would recommend just skipping that for the yogurt or sundae instead. They put banana chips on it, bleh.

yeah acai is quite the dud and I really wonder why they went with that out of all revamps. supposedly someone says you can do a swirl where its half acai and half yogurt which makes it a lot better. but i think the toppings and poo poo they use are kinda lovely with very poor QA on them so you end up with whatever unripe or lovely fruit or whatever. And the acai itself is just super icy and not very good or fun to eat.

just go straight for a cup of vanilla yogurt nad put strawberries/blueberries on from the 2lb clamshell that you can buy instead.

maybe i'm spoiled because ive been to san diego where acai bowls were invented and those are :discourse: on a hot summers day at the beach. also acai bowls have made there way up here to the bay so theres a lot of good ones, but imo our weather is not that appropriate for them.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

I am so glad my dog in the bake has escalated.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Marklar posted:

Who wants a Cheese Artisan Wedding Cake?

https://bit.ly/2G660Vw

I just sent this to my fiance in a threatening manner.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Half acai half yogurt is bad because the yogurt texture is smooth and creamy and the acai is icy and granular

Bring back the chocolate froyo

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Half acai half yogurt is bad because the yogurt texture is smooth and creamy and the acai is icy and granular

Bring back the chocolate froyo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

Epic Meal Time Costco Edition

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Next level is collecting samples and bringing them to the cafe

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Is there some way to cram a pizz-bake-dog into this?

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

A friend used to work at the cheese shop in a whole foods and is getting married in September. I sent her that cheese cake. I hope it makes at appearance

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

I'm grinning like a loving idiot over this. Hell yeah.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Xaris posted:

maybe i'm spoiled because ive been to san diego where acai bowls were invented and those are :discourse: on a hot summers day at the beach.

My wife’s from São Paulo, she says you’re wrong about where açaí bowls were invented.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
If it were real Açaí, like the kind they sell in the frozen bags, the court would be full of poop because those dang seeds and stuff go through you like hot cheetos and nacho cheese with beer, tell ya what.

ZaBakeDog is good. Next we need dog in churro.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

:yeshaha:

Excellent work cadet.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
im sorry to post a reddit thing but what is going on with this Kirkland milk?? I feel betrayed but also like I need to know more first before levying the full brunt of my Costco Consumer Judgment.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Scornful Sexbot posted:

im sorry to post a reddit thing but what is going on with this Kirkland milk?? I feel betrayed but also like I need to know more first before levying the full brunt of my Costco Consumer Judgment.

This is why I never buy anything organic.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

Close the thread, we're done here. PBUC

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
It’s made with real organs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

moolchaba posted:

PBUC

:worship:

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Scornful Sexbot posted:

That milk is old. It still probably shouldn't be like that since it's not past the sell by date, but the Kirkland organic milk has a pretty long shelf life. The same organic milk that we stocked at my Costco today has an expiration date of early April, so that's like a 2 month shelf life. My guess is that whatever store that person got it from probably hasn't been properly rotating the product, and it might also be possible that that particular carton was unnoticeably not 100% sealed which would cause it to spoil faster.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I just saw on their thread someone said the cow had an infection which carried over into the milk so it sat there and became milk puss. So that’s pretty cool and good.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ah! I had that exact thing happen to me once when my roommates left for Thanksgiving and I was the only one in the apartment for like 4 days.

Turns out under certain circumstances, milk turns into curds and whey like that.

It felt like fresh mozarella cheese if anyone cares.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jingleheimer posted:

That milk is old. It still probably shouldn't be like that since it's not past the sell by date, but the Kirkland organic milk has a pretty long shelf life. The same organic milk that we stocked at my Costco today has an expiration date of early April, so that's like a 2 month shelf life. My guess is that whatever store that person got it from probably hasn't been properly rotating the product, and it might also be possible that that particular carton was unnoticeably not 100% sealed which would cause it to spoil faster.

Is that only when it's unopened? I get regular milk at the grocery store very very rarely because I don't drink it. I just use it in recipes. There's a sell by date but once you open it you only have a few days or so. Maybe a week.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Is that only when it's unopened? I get regular milk at the grocery store very very rarely because I don't drink it. I just use it in recipes. There's a sell by date but once you open it you only have a few days or so. Maybe a week.

Yeah once you open milk you’ve got about a week before it starts to turn. Also depends on what % fat it is IIRC.

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah once you open milk you’ve got about a week before it starts to turn. Also depends on what % fat it is IIRC.

Higher fat takes longer to spoil-that’s why I buy/use half&half for cooking and baking; lasts longer, as I don’t drink milk.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Theokotos posted:

Higher fat takes longer to spoil-that’s why I buy/use half&half for cooking and baking; lasts longer, as I don’t drink milk.

That's a good idea.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's a good idea.

Yeah it is actually.

I just use a little milk for my coffee every day and even a drat half gallon of 2% goes bad by the end of the week. I should probably just use whole milk at this point.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Half and half can be directly substituted for whole/2% milk in any recipe and it tastes way better imo

It’s even better in cereal

Just don’t drink it straight or you’ll turn into a balloon I guess

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib
Tastes better, and on the rare occasion I have cereal I either use powdered milk or I water down the half& half; ends up tasting like 1%/2%/skim which is what I would use for cereal anyway. I don’t think I’ve ever had a half pint of half&half go bad on me.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Theokotos posted:

Tastes better, and on the rare occasion I have cereal I either use powdered milk or I water down the half& half;

what

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Theokotos posted:

Tastes better, and on the rare occasion I have cereal I either use powdered milk or I water down the half& half

What the actual hell

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib
Worth noting: I don’t like milk, so I’m sure my tastebuds are legitimately weird and broken by other people’s standards.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Theokotos posted:

Worth noting: I don’t like milk, so I’m sure my tastebuds are legitimately weird and broken by other people’s standards.

When I was a kid I was lactose intolerant, and even though I've since grown out of it, I just didn't like anything dairy because I was allergic to it. I don't like milk, cheese, or eggs. The only exception is pizza, I eat that poo poo like a ninja turtle.

tacosupreme
Jun 24, 2006
ask me about men.

Silly Burrito posted:

Anyone have one of those Cosco hand trucks/dollies and can vouch for how well they work? They're on sale for 80 bucks and it seems like it's pretty nice.

I've used a folding cosco cart 5 days a week delivering stuff for the past three years. The two movable wheels are made out of plastic, they wear out and the bearings fail after about 6 months of heavy use but you can replace them with a trip to Lowe's hardware store and like $20.

Great cart, especially if it needs to fit in your sedan or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Also, if milk is like that, just return it.

I once got a bag of shredded cheese and it had mold already in it. They took it back without question.

Brothers and sisters, I have finally gotten my own membership for my wife and I at the ‘Co. An Executive one at that!

No more mooching off a family member. We are fully fledged church goers now.