Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was watching Halftime Heat which was actually fully 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ate his scrum

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I was watching Halftime Heat which was actually fully 100.

drat it. I knew I shouldn't of tooken a poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They did this crazy rear end moonsault cross body suplex and I thought the guy broke his neck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

They did this crazy rear end moonsault cross body suplex and I thought the guy broke his neck.

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Halftime Heat was lit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How is what you just said a real move. Are you making poo poo up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dude landed a flying half culver beat into a 720 bobo assdrop.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Looking forward to the Rams opening up the second half with a three and out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody post a clip or something it was so insane looking. Also when somebody did a Irish whip into a clotheline over he ropes and the guy who got flipped swung his leg 180 to dome the other guy and they ate poo poo into the apron.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
soaring [250pts] double overhand [100x2pts] swampwallah [415pts] followed with a flawless bumpsky special [5x point multiplier and Phil margera pops out of the corner to say Toasty]

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Yummy scrummy. Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jared Goff

J. Goff

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jared Goff

J. Goff

Lmao

Holy poo poo.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jared Goff

J. Goff

Lmao

lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

my god

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You gonna be laughing when they Ram Belichecks old wrinkly hole in the second half while Brady holds the cheeks open?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You gonna be laughing when they Ram Belichecks old wrinkly hole in the second half while Brady holds the cheeks open?

Yes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

LA will dump raw vegan water on their 30 y.o. twink coach if the officials were paid off for the win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

LA will dump raw vegan water on their 30 y.o. twink coach if the officials were paid off for the win.

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Increasingly astounded by how absolutely obsessed with graphic homosexual language this forum is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ahh, uhh... Juli... Jew. Jew Edelman. Jew Dreidelman? Uh. Dante Hightower. Whatever. Michelle. gently caress you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Increasingly astounded by how absolutely obsessed with graphic homosexual language this forum is.

*carves your supple rear end in a top hat open with a variety of Robin charged swords nairs and bairs* Problem?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

Scared, Potter?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

Shampy's gonna suck your dick for this one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think this is the worst super bowl I ever watched

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All the rules to empower the offense and it’s going to end 0-3.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao rams fan hyped about a big punt with 0 points on the board

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

65 yard punt highlight of the game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This is a good game of football if its 0-3 in the 3rd quarter. Durrr the score should be a hundred to two hundred

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

herculon posted:

65 yard punt highlight of the game

lmao this sux rear end

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What the gently caress

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

This is a good game of football if its 0-3 in the 3rd quarter. Durrr the score should be a hundred to two hundred

Nobody’s doing anything.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

DEVOUR

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Nobody’s doing anything.

The defenses are

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Boy I would love to share a milkshake with Alicia Keys. I’d give up anything. Even my two Holographic Phyrexian Obliterators.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It would be cool if it was 3-0 and the defense had like 6 interceptions and a billion sacks. But both teams are just tripping over their nuts and punting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Steve Polychronopolis MVP and winner of the Chevy Durango Quad Rocket Drone for his incredible Punt.