Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

colachute posted:

Lingcodkilla wouldn't come rescue me from honey boo-boo. Instead he thought the whole thing was hilarious.

Horrible wingman.

Cole! Hope you having a good start to your year. Please give Monty a pet for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
can we get a changelog for all the regulars with new names. I have hardly a clue who I'm talking to any more.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Are you just posting on your alt to minimize stressful online time? because your autoban got rolled back within like an hour.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

CostCo was still kinda busy with a higher proportion of Asian representation than usual but Lowes was an absolute ghost town. It was kind of creepy.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Fallom posted:

CostCo was still kinda busy with a higher proportion of Asian representation than usual but Lowes was an absolute ghost town. It was kind of creepy.

It is sample day

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i thought cole died

it's good he didn't

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

can we get a changelog for all the regulars with new names. I have hardly a clue who I'm talking to any more.

im grover

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB posted:

im grover

*salutes*

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Little things help. I gave up coffee back in December after having way too many anxiety attacks. No caffeine helped me a lot keep a clearer head.

No caffeine gives me more consistent energy levels too, with less highs and crashes.

Quit after one of the Ugandans on the opposing shift on my first contract was found dead of a heart attack at age 40 in his CHU, surrounded by Rip-It cans.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

EBB posted:

im grover

How long will it take to capture Baghdad? 2 days
Will Saddam be killed? Yes
Total Iraqi civillian casualties: 500 dead
Total military casualties Iraq: 3000 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 15 dead
Will the Iraqi army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Republican Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on the Kurds? Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Saddam sacrifice Baghdad (gas/nuke it)? No
Will the Kurds make a grab for independence? Yes
Will Iran do anything silly like try for land? Yes
Will Saddam burn the oil fields? Yes
How long will the US be occupying Iraq? ~15 years
Will the Iraq war catalyze increased terrorism in America?No
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

ok grover update it for venezuela

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

The Rat posted:

No caffeine gives me more consistent energy levels too, with less highs and crashes.

Quit after one of the Ugandans on the opposing shift on my first contract was found dead of a heart attack at age 40 in his CHU, surrounded by Rip-It cans.

Yea same. I sleep so much better too. It’s still surprising how much of an effect years of constant caffeine intake had on me. Switching all the occasions I’d drink coffee to caffeine-free tea was helpful too.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

im caro

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

i figured colachute was a dead give away that this is a "cole parachute" account

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Roscoe is fat

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

colachute posted:

i figured colachute was a dead give away that this is a "cole parachute" account

If this subforum were intelligent it wouldn't be packed with veterans.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
i'm actually illiterate and this is all just an elaborate ruse

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The Rat posted:

Half my coworkers over 40 take workout powder during the day for the caffeine content; they're loving doomed

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jesus this halftime show sucks

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Slim Pickens posted:

Jesus this halftime show sucks

same but the entire super bowl

imagine if we got that rams-chiefs 54-51 game as the sb.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/1092232459142529035

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Snow day in the Seattle area, I'm going back to bed

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

same but the entire super bowl

imagine if we got that rams-chiefs 54-51 game as the sb.

Pats saints would have been better.

So my in-laws are giving my wife and I 15K to for a downpayment. I guess we're gonna buy a house sooner than I thought.

Downside, lol @ living in VA. Hello Anne Arundel Co or Howard Co. Maybe Montgomery Co.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Snow day in the Seattle area, I'm going back to bed

I've already eaten my cats, other supplies have already been depleted. I'm afraid this 3" of snow may be the end of me

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I was just given a two hour delay for the shipyards.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Handsome Ralph posted:

I really wanted a Dallas-Pats SB. All behold the Spite Bowl.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I spent the weekend relaxing in a pristine, snowy paradise, literally feeling stress slough off of me. I didn’t even make it to my desk at work this morning before I was getting bombarded with bullshit to the degree that I wanted to run screaming back into the woods.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not driving an hour south with other Seattle drivers, staying in today and getting other poo poo done.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just made myself look good to the boss. There's a network of cannabis employees on facebook here. Lo and behold, someone on there was talking poo poo about product we sold them. Turns out I'm the only jackass at our op on the network. Couple of screenshots later, boss is pleased with me, pissed at the person on the network, and now he's joining it to probably talk poo poo.

Love my job.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I really hate dispensary reviews, makes it impossible to tell what place is good because you have to sift through a horde of barely intelligible posts written by dumbass stoners.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Slim Pickens posted:

I'm not driving an hour south with other Seattle drivers, staying in today and getting other poo poo done.

While walking my dogs I saw two cars that were cleaned off before being driven. The worst I saw was someone who had basically a tank drivers field of view through all of the snow on their car.

The fire is nice and my pups are curled up inside now.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Woof Blitzer posted:

I really hate dispensary reviews, makes it impossible to tell what place is good because you have to sift through a horde of barely intelligible posts written by dumbass stoners.

You really should look for events near you and buy there. Most dispensaries are overpriced bullshit.

Some are worth the money but it depends on the location. I went to a chain (thats a loving thought) and one location had waaaaay better pot. Maybe all the high end poo poo is the same but gently caress paying 15 dollars a gram or more for flower.

The farmers market things are fantastic. I buy bulk and get decent bud for very cheap.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Woof Blitzer posted:

Yeah, reviews are usually garbage because places will offer a joint for a review on leafly or weedmaps. This problem was a level above that. A dispensary not in our company bought wholesale through us, then bitched about the vac seal on the bags and went on a tangent because the bill is marked "all sales final." Several pounds of stuff. They narrowed down who it was, won't be selling them any more pot.

The network is supposed to be for posting jobs and promotional poo poo within the industry, not to poo poo on companies. Pretty sure the person who posted it is gonna be booted from the group because they put a bunch of info in that they shouldn't have when they bitched. And to think it could have been solved with a phone call.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Handsome Ralph posted:

So my in-laws are giving my wife and I 15K to for a downpayment. I guess we're gonna buy a house sooner than I thought.

Downside, lol @ living in VA. Hello Anne Arundel Co or Howard Co. Maybe Montgomery Co.

Don't forget to remember local tax rates in MD, it's a real bite near the end of your MD tax form. ::(:
https://taxes.marylandtaxes.gov/Individual_Taxes/Individual_Tax_Types/Income_Tax/Tax_Information/Tax_Rates/Local_and_County_Tax_Rates.shtml

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Yeah I used to live in Montgomery County, so I have a rough idea of how much I'd be paying in income tax. Though living in Arlington, I've realized that what I was paying in income tax in moco, I'm basically paying in property taxes for my cars.

They're gonna get their money one way or another. Key is to find a place that doesn't have too absurd of a tax rate.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Thanks for the recommendation for the b DC place. I stopped by for happy hour and got some of mini sliders for an early dinner, and they were fantastic.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Oh, one of the trimmers here has the DEATH FROM ABOVE tattoo from starship troopers. He was a navy cat, got out a few months ago, think he was a computer toucher. Might have to buy him an account.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

pkells posted:

Thanks for the recommendation for the b DC place. I stopped by for happy hour and got some of mini sliders for an early dinner, and they were fantastic.

Good good.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
apparently i have 205 hours of PTO saved up and my cap is 208

legit hoping for some kind of disaster to happen to someone on my account so i can donate my time to them

guess i need to plan some time off

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Handsome Ralph posted:

If you have kids, go HoCo. Schools are much better. Source, my wife was a Howard teacher and my kid went to Anne Arundel. Montgomery schools used to be good until DC started pushing in and bringing the schools down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG0t8oKcnkw

that kinda day