Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Hello, Yes, I Would Also Like To Be Involved With The Diasy Chain Of Unwarranted Accusations.

*Points Dramatically At Nep-Nep*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Chic Trombone posted:

##vote xiw

wake up its time to mafia

Kashuno posted:

in that case

##vote chic way too early for a lurker callout

Yeaaah the game opened at 3am my time.

Hi everyone, I am here and don't have a post restriction!

So to confirm - asiina and nepnep are posting but listed as spectators and votes on them don't work. Podima and Solus are ... already dead.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

So I compared this to the signup posts. 19 people posted signup posts (Kashuno never posted, but I assume was a pre-sign). Asiina and Nep-Nep are missing from the player list despite signing up. Nep-Nep is listed as an observer. Asiina is not listed at all.

Of the 18 players listed, 2 are missing from votefinder (in addition to Asiina and Nep-Nep). They are Podima and SolusLunes.

What does all this mean? I have no loving idea, but here is all the data compiled in one place for everyone to ponder over.

I somehow missed that Podima and SolusLunes are already listed as dead.

I'm going to consider Asiina and Nep-Nep stumps until proven otherwise.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

xiw posted:

Yeaaah the game opened at 3am my time.

Hi everyone, I am here and don't have a post restriction!

So to confirm - asiina and nepnep are posting but listed as spectators and votes on them don't work. Podima and Solus are ... already dead.

Also nepnep is listed as a spectator in post 2, asiina isn't listed in that post at all.

I imagine there's not much point trying to understand this yet but hopefully that covers everyone who's actually *playing* the game.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

KhediveRex posted:

Hello, Yes, I Would Also Like To Be Involved With The Diasy Chain Of Unwarranted Accusations.

*Points Dramatically At Nep-Nep*

oh yeah it's unwarranted to suspect the person we can't vote for

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

xiw posted:

Also nepnep is listed as a spectator in post 2, asiina isn't listed in that post at all.

I imagine there's not much point trying to understand this yet but hopefully that covers everyone who's actually *playing* the game.

:colbert:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm playing the game. I have a role PM and everything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
GX must have just made a mistake. Typical tbh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my role is confusing

the op says there are reasons not to mass claim but what if we mass claim the role we didn't pick... i did not pick the wizard.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Epsilon Plus posted:

oh yeah it's unwarranted to suspect the person we can't vote for

F. Scott Fitzgerald posted:

A man in a long duster had dismounted from the wreck and now stood in the middle of the road, looking from the car to the tire and from the tire to the observers in a pleasant, puzzled way.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Is that your anonymous vote on b- Asiina?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

xiw posted:

Is that your anonymous vote on b- Asiina?

https://twitter.com/lcversmark/status/1092525700828065792

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

oh cool an anonymous voter that has a post restriction and we can't vote them

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

KhediveRex posted:

This is lewd and indecent! I'm appalled! My delicate sensibilities have been shaken to their very core!

Do it again.

##vote Tobbs

Mmmmm that's what I need. Thanks babe :awesome:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Mr. Humalong posted:

oh cool an anonymous voter that has a post restriction and we can't vote them

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Votefinder isn't the be all end all decider of lynches.

Vote where your :h: is

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That's what I do :c00lbutt:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kashuno posted:

in that case

##vote chic way too early for a lurker callout

ain't poo poo else goin on right now

what do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Votefinder isn't the be all end all decider of lynches.

Vote where your :h: is

vote the mod

open rebellion

seize the means of the mafia production

or something idk i'm tired, funny post machine broke

come back later

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

can nep quote themselves, if they have to speak exclusively in quotes? like tweet out what you wanna say and then link the tweet

or would that be "ruining the spirit of the game"

to clarify i don't actually want you to do this i'm just thinkin thoughts

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

snooze i like your av

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Chic Trombone posted:

can nep quote themselves, if they have to speak exclusively in quotes? like tweet out what you wanna say and then link the tweet

or other people in the game could tweet things for them to quote, which would be funny and also make our main twitter accounts even more nonsensical than twitter usually is

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Chic Trombone posted:

https://twitter.com/moviedetail/status/1045935747042365440

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

or other people in the game could tweet things for them to quote, which would be funny and also make our main twitter accounts even more nonsensical than twitter usually is

this would be unironically incredible

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i didn't actually know it was improv, neat

thank u for this fun fact

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Chic Trombone posted:

this would be unironically incredible

I just went to twitter and it took me over a minute to find the 'new post' button in the web version

Then I started writing 'asiina is scum'

Then I realised that probably counts as talking about the game outside the thread, so welp.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Chic Trombone posted:

Mario Puzo posted:

He made no empty promises, nor the craven excuse that his hands were tied by more powerful forces in the world than himself.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

xiw posted:

I just went to twitter and it took me over a minute to find the 'new post' button in the web version

Then I started writing 'asiina is scum'

Then I realised that probably counts as talking about the game outside the thread, so welp.

https://twitter.com/Gofsonka/status/1092526301745942528

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hahaha that's fair

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

ok but how though

it's right at the top??

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i'm not judging you but i am, a little bit

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

upon further reflection that was unnecessarily bitchy and i apologize for my conduct in the previous post

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
OMGVBFLOL just took a huge smelly dump & proceeds to read the thread

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Humalong posted:

So I compared this to the signup posts. 19 people posted signup posts (Kashuno never posted, but I assume was a pre-sign). Asiina and Nep-Nep are missing from the player list despite signing up. Nep-Nep is listed as an observer. Asiina is not listed at all.

Of the 18 players listed, 2 are missing from votefinder (in addition to Asiina and Nep-Nep). They are Podima and SolusLunes.

What does all this mean? I have no loving idea, but here is all the data compiled in one place for everyone to ponder over.

I do not presign I was brought here by someone

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Holy gently caress let’s just gut this team and leave LeBron in the same situation he’s been in every year since he left Miami what can go wrong

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Wait a minute this isn’t SAS

I’ve been tricked

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

Chic Trombone posted:

I Don't Know Why This Was The First Thing To Come Into Your Head. But, In The Absence Of Better Alternatives, Yes. I'm Going To Encourage You To Go For That.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Chic Trombone posted:

OMGVBFLOL makes fingerguns at Chic Trombone.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Mr. Humalong posted:

OMGVBFLOL strokes his chin, deep in thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function
Just how many people already have post restrictions!