Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Bogart posted:

Here’s my pitch for Malmutate: it goes back to mutating you but it takes like five~ standard turns to charge and you can interrupt it with any damage. Rocks. Smites. Fireballs, anything. So it’s a wind up that makes him vulnerable and if you can’t get to him or out of range by then, you get zapped.

My goal with Malmutate reform was to take away all forms of enemy based mutation against the player (except Mnoleg, who I left because I think it's okay to leave on a 'boss' monster who only appears in Extended). This leaves mutations as an opt-in system (whether through eating the purple or negative player choices like miscasts or walking into mutagenic clouds).

It's an overkill reform I agree, but it's my big sore point in DCSS so you can't take it from me :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
IMO make Neqs, caqs, and OoFs give transient mutations instead. Those are still something you really wanna avoid and it keeps their threat as mutators intact.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Serephina posted:

FWIW my SpEn (from yeaaaars ago) used a lightning rapier for Zot. I also had a Halfling clear out most of extended using an ordinary sling with a random brand. So, uh, biggest&best isn't always necessary.

with this post, duvessa suddenly suggests that weapons that are not heaviest or skill-intensive in class be nerfed to better represent weapon power across the board

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

IMO make Neqs, caqs, and OoFs give transient mutations instead. Those are still something you really wanna avoid and it keeps their threat as mutators intact.

Temporary mutations just encourage you to leave whatever dangerous thing you might be doing if you get something annoying, grind it off, and come back for another go. It works in Abyss (and somewhat Pan) because you can't choose to leave to go grind it off somewhere else. Elsewhere it's just the same annoyance that normal Malmutate can be when you get something awful.

I gave Neqoxecs Paralyze as an early game super threat (like they were with Malmutate) that you can more safely ignore in Extended like most other lesser demons at that point. Cacodemons got the Corrosive Smite (at a lower rate of occurrence than entropy weavers) so they double as a support demon that digs out your holes and makes you weaker to other demons and giving rCorr an actual purpose outside of Slime. Shining Eyes got Polymorph for something that can do pretty much nothing to you if they are on their own, but a disaster with any supporting monsters (like most other eyeball monsters). I don't think OOFs getting a stat drain fixes the issue I stated above (same thing, different mechanic), but it's what they already do to undead (but stronger) and I prefer it over permanent/temporary muts so it's better than nothing.

I could have given OOFs an rF- hex, but I thought that was too mean.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Victory Position posted:

with this post, duvessa suddenly suggests that weapons that are not heaviest or skill-intensive in class be nerfed to better represent weapon power across the board

Nah he's busy arguing that rf+ and rc+ should only have one pip

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love

Internet Kraken posted:

Nah he's busy arguing that rf+ and rc+ should only have one pip

Please tell me you're just joking.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Only if it means 50% resistance instead of whatever they're likely arguing for.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Walking is suboptimal. The game should just move you from setpiece to setpiece.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/InternetKraken/morgue-InternetKraken-20190206-095617.txt

Wu Jian is stupid fun. I can't believe this god almost didn't get into the game. With a quickblade you turn into a blender that mulches enemies in a single move action. Also they are a shockingly good god for stabbers, since you can use serpent's lash and lunge to reduce the number of tiles you need to cross by 3. Lunge also lets you chain stab whole groups of enemies.

Ton of fun with this character. As crummy as some of the changes might be, some cool stuff still gets added. Gonna have to try gnolls to see how they work out.

FulsomFrank posted:

Please tell me you're just joking.

quote:

I thanked the OP because the third pip should be removed, even though their reasoning is actually backwards (going from rF++ to rF+++ has a bigger effect than going from rF+ to rF++).
The second pip should be removed as well. There is no need for 3-pip player resistances. One pip is enough for electricity and poison and corrosion; it's enough for fire and cold and negative energy too.

Sometimes I look at the forum with the faint hope that something cool is coming but its always poo poo like this.

Fhqwhgads posted:

Walking is suboptimal. The game should just move you from setpiece to setpiece.

Otherwise known as sprint

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
IK, just love yourself and move to GoonCrawl. Please.

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
Why don't people like DCSS any more?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Infinite Monkeys posted:

Inmates running the asylum syndrome

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

So, rF/rC are getting moved to "1 pip is near immunity" or "maximum of 25% resistance"

because I'm betting it's the latter and :laffo:.

Also, where's the most up to date online Gooncrawl build?

Floodkiller
May 31, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

So, rF/rC are getting moved to "1 pip is near immunity" or "maximum of 25% resistance"

because I'm betting it's the latter and :laffo:.

Also, where's the most up to date online Gooncrawl build?

CPO does nightly builds, I think X-Crawl does too. Not sure when CBRO updated last.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Infinite Monkeys posted:

Plenty of people still like DCSS, but as roguelikes go it has a highly optimized problem-space so a lot of people play it less frequently (because you can learn to 'solve' the game pretty quickly, relatively speaking). This seems to mean that the more avid players who actually influence development and the dev-team themselves have gotten a bit more insular; new content and great new features are still added, but the development also seems to make some particularly bizarre decisions in its attempt to remove what it considers cruft. One of the largest and most visible of these cuts is the removal of lots of items related to mutation, including cure mutation potions and purple flesh, because mutation gambling is not strictly optimal and is highly random. The expectation seems to be that if you want to play with mutations, you pick one of the Gods who deals with that system or you ignore it entirely (until you meet orbs of fire and have to limp through the endgame with some random assortment of handicaps unless you took Zin or Jiyva).

The game has many, many, VERY vocal defenders, and it is still in fact a good game, but its development has drifted in a direction not everyone appreciates, and so forks appear to address those issues. Overall, it still seems to be a pretty healthy system, but I won't deny I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall and another really drastic change to occur (like excising extended, or removing the poison magic school since it's so powerful in the early game, or as discussed above nerfing the resistance system because really good players don't particularly need them anyways and it introduces variability).

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

can't wait until crawl has a single corridor with a single enemy and you just press tab to win

to reduce variability, you see

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Jazerus posted:

can't wait until crawl has a single corridor with a single enemy and you just press tab to win

to reduce variability, you see

I uh well

That already exists: http://crawl.chaosforge.org/Linesprint

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
The Sprint game mode is actually pretty fun and a good way of kind-of-sort-of playing a game of Crawl if you don't have time to go through a full run, but the fact that the capsule-form of the game exists and has for a very long time does sometimes make me question some decisions with regards to cutting and optimizing content. Personally think it's fun to have that one game in a hundred where you gamble into a bizarre set of mutations that encourages you to become an Unarmed dervish, or where you find some really bizarre early-game artifact that carries you to the end, or even just where you have to deal with the tension that results from gambling and losing and having to play around your well-earned handicap. It often feels like the development is moving sideways rather than necessarily forward or backwards when hemming and hawing over whether the fun potential of (x) mechanic exceeds the amount of fun (x) detracts from the game (often just by making the game more random such that it can gently caress you over or save you on a whim, and less of a solvable puzzle).

It's good that Crawl has a design philosophy and is unusually persistent in pursuing it, but it's also good that there are forks for people who don't find the completely optimized and streamlined experience as fun. It turns out that trying to hone a perfect monomolecular razor of gameplay involves whittling down a shitload of everything else.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

The current trend of removing all cruft seems like a mutation of Crawl's laudable goal of removing spoilers to promote accessibility. Which is fine to an extent, but this game is an ancient roguelike built on weird interactions and some degree of randomness, so taking that away feels like removing something vital.

If people want a roguelike that's a literally a solvable puzzle and nothing more, nothing wrong with that! But they maybe should look at something like Desktop Dungeons, which is very good because it was designed from the ground up as a puzzle-roguelike hybrid.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

quote:

this game is an ancient roguelike built on weird interactions and some degree of randomness, so taking that away feels like removing something vital.
I agree and this trend is part of what makes me dislike trunk so much, so I would appreciate not going overboard with it.

Infinite Monkeys
Jul 18, 2010

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Plenty of people still like DCSS, but as roguelikes go it has a highly optimized problem-space so a lot of people play it less frequently (because you can learn to 'solve' the game pretty quickly, relatively speaking). This seems to mean that the more avid players who actually influence development and the dev-team themselves have gotten a bit more insular; new content and great new features are still added, but the development also seems to make some particularly bizarre decisions in its attempt to remove what it considers cruft. One of the largest and most visible of these cuts is the removal of lots of items related to mutation, including cure mutation potions and purple flesh, because mutation gambling is not strictly optimal and is highly random. The expectation seems to be that if you want to play with mutations, you pick one of the Gods who deals with that system or you ignore it entirely (until you meet orbs of fire and have to limp through the endgame with some random assortment of handicaps unless you took Zin or Jiyva).

The game has many, many, VERY vocal defenders, and it is still in fact a good game, but its development has drifted in a direction not everyone appreciates, and so forks appear to address those issues. Overall, it still seems to be a pretty healthy system, but I won't deny I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall and another really drastic change to occur (like excising extended, or removing the poison magic school since it's so powerful in the early game, or as discussed above nerfing the resistance system because really good players don't particularly need them anyways and it introduces variability).
I got to endgame for the first time in a while, and mutations are a real problem. It seems like they even removed rMut too? What the hell am I supposed to do about berserkitis?

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love
I play as Antmen mostly because you get to avoid the two worst malmutations out there: 'zerkitis and teleporting next to monsters.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007

Infinite Monkeys posted:

I got to endgame for the first time in a while, and mutations are a real problem. It seems like they even removed rMut too? What the hell am I supposed to do about berserkitis?

If they haven't removed regular mutation potions yet (I can't recall whether that went through, haven't played Trunk in a while), then you drink those; for a while at least, they were an improved version to make up for the removal of all other mutation items, and worked a little bit like old Nem mutation cards at high power, ie, they remove one or several mutations, then give you a draw of regular or beneficial mutation rolls. If those finally got the axe, I think you're literally just expected to go to the Good Trio of Gods for Extended, swapping to Zin if you get too mutated or TSO if you need the extra power for hell or pan. I believe your only other options would be Jiyva or Xom, which are...not exactly optimal post-game deity choices, but they can be made to work, provided they don't actively gently caress you over at the wrong time.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Infinite Monkeys posted:

Do what Amish said.

Honestly I don't understand what the heck the devs think of mutations these days. There was a discussion in a Crawl discord about Zot and I said I actively avoid going there unless I need EXP now, because I don't wanna pick up irresistible mutations from OOFs.

Too which gammafunk replied "mutations aren't dangerous". Which I guess kind of reflects their whole attitude towards mutations; not even worth thinking about.

But hey instead of being negative, I had an idea; potions of beneficial mutation! These are always something I've always loved, even though they're rarely a big deal. Usually they just give you something like +2 AC or even hurt you by putting horns on your head and knocking off that precious helmet you loved. I still miss them in new Crawl, and something I don't like about the new mutation system is that it seems weighted towards taking away mutations first and then adding new ones. What this means is that you'll rarely get a mutation that advances past the first stage.

So what if there were potions of evolution instead?

An evolution potion wouldn't do anything to someone that isn't mutated, but on someone that is they would select a random mutation and advance it too the next stage. So like potions of bene mutation but working better with the existing system. Also smart use of them is less likely to randomly screw you over; you won't suddenly sprout horns, but if you already had a mutation of dubious value (wild magic) you might not wanna risk "evolving it."

Just something I was thinking about... maybe if any of you like it you could at it to Gooncrawl. Dunno why I'm even bothering to share my ramblings anymore though.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Feb 8, 2019

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Unless it's changed in trunk, isn't malmutate weighted STRONGLY towards negative mutations? :wtc:

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
So, trying out the new build, since I splatted my last active character through hilariously fumbling an extra movement input while in sight of multiple Hell Sentinels. I noticed the new Oka ability I'd forgotten about that gives your ammo returning, and that was pretty cool with the sling of frost I was using, but then I found Piercer on L:1 and all I have to say is lol. Obviously this doesn't represent the average ranged characters' experience, but my puny stack of a dozen starter arrows is lasting forever and I've become some kind of canine death laser? It's kind of rad and possibly slightly imbalanced.

Arivia posted:

Unless it's changed in trunk, isn't malmutate weighted STRONGLY towards negative mutations? :wtc:

As far as I know.

If you're referring to the fact that old hand players don't even really think about them much, they're definitely something that most characters capable of reaching Zot can work around, at least for long enough to win a 3-rune. Even teleportitis and berserkeritis rarely trigger often enough or at just the wrong time to prevent salvaging a situation if you have a really good grasp of the mechanics. That said, I feel like a lot of the more adept players overlook that malmutations are really loving annoying, especially to newer players who WILL find them extremely dangerous, and who don't have a horde of backup get-out-of-jail cards because they've been actively using them throughout the game.

Trunk frequently only seems to serve its design philosophy and the oldest and loudest voices, in about that order, which leads to weird situations like the relative prevalence of malmutation and the relative lack of interesting ways to fiddle with the mutation system. The fact that it has become an afterthought makes me think it will receive a major truncation or rework at some point, but as it generally only comes up right before or during the orb run (where it's a brief handicap), or during extended (which receives very little attention in general), it may be...a while.

Internet Kraken posted:

So what if there were potions of evolution instead?

I have a vague recollection of one of the 'positive' mutation effects briefly doing exactly that (can't recall if it was a change to benemut or maybe a power level on one of Nem's cards or something), years ago, which would imply Trunk has considered the idea and discarded it. Having ready access to the evolution mutation somehow, or the variant you describe, would be pretty cool; there's something fun and kind of exciting knowing that that effect is ticking away in the background and looking forward to what it gives you, and it would be neat to be able to purposely cultivate a mutation on a character. It's such an extensive idea with such broad implications for gameplay that I almost wonder if it could be made most accessible by changing how Jiyva works slightly. The current system where Jiyva can decide to just nuke your beneficial mutations in the middle of a fight seems kind of lame when the deity is already severely limiting your access to better equipment (unless some portion of that has changed in the last year or so?).

And, I dunno, I like reading your thoughts well enough? Something amiss?

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Picking this up again with goon crawl, man I forgot how good Crawl could be. Is the old adage of the 3 B's still true? (Balways Bacquire Barmour)

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

quote:

Too which gammafunk replied "mutations aren't dangerous". Which I guess kind of reflects their whole attitude towards mutations; not even worth thinking about.
I wonder occasionally if the trunk devs actually even play the game anymore. It sometimes kind of feels like they don't.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Beamed posted:

Picking this up again with goon crawl, man I forgot how good Crawl could be. Is the old adage of the 3 B's still true? (Balways Bacquire Barmour)
Unless you're really good on armor, in which case, you could hit Jewelry and hope for a cool randart (but probably be disappointed), weapon (and probably be disappointed), book (and probably be disappointed), or money (and probably be obnoxiously wealthy).

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
Some days nuffle hates you. Miscasting at %1 twice in a row multiple times, taking 6 attempts to overcome %20 hex resistance, getting the snot knocked out of me by various lair animals at 33 ac...sometimes I feel like I should be taking notes just so I can actually convince myself it's all within normal ranges (which it almost certainly is).

Beamed posted:

It's absolutely your best bet %90 of the time still, yeah. With the removal of most of the super-powerful wands and most of the other acquirements not changing much, you still bbb unless something really situational is going on like a great shop item is waiting for you or you have great armor in every slot but still haven't filled out your jewelry slots, etc.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

It's easier to be cavalier about it with a gnoll transmuter, so weapons are for chumps.

I never played gnolls before - how bad is the uh, exponential exp requirement when you get past this 10.0 range?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Pretty bad. You're not likely to get far past 14-15 skill over the course of a game.

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love

Even teleportitis and berserkeritis rarely trigger often enough or at just the wrong time to prevent salvaging a situation

I don't know what magical version of crawl you play but I want it if you think getting even stage-1 of being pissed off rarely triggers with a melee character. And even stage-1 occasional teleport next to monsters is a death sentence in extended depending on where you are, obviously. Both these are terrible enough that if I end up with them I immediately go to my stack of mutation pots and start chugging until they're gone.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

If you're referring to the fact that old hand players don't even really think about them much, they're definitely something that most characters capable of reaching Zot can work around, at least for long enough to win a 3-rune. Even teleportitis and berserkeritis rarely trigger often enough or at just the wrong time to prevent salvaging a situation if you have a really good grasp of the mechanics. That said, I feel like a lot of the more adept players overlook that malmutations are really loving annoying, especially to newer players who WILL find them extremely dangerous, and who don't have a horde of backup get-out-of-jail cards because they've been actively using them throughout the game.

I think this may be one of the other things bugging me about the various removals. Let's say an early game character approaches a pack of bees:

A vet (like most/all of the dev team), will have a pretty good idea of their odds based on their experience with their race/class and whatever gear they've found. If they engage, they will know how to and be ready to use every advantage at their disposal. If things go south, they'll know when to book it, and barring extreme bad luck they'll be positioned properly to make their escape.

A newbie (or even someone with a bit of experience but not a ton), is more likely to wake the bees up by accident, or to be overconfident in their ability to fight the things. They're less likely to fight optimally, and more likely to burn potions/scrolls to survive.

Repeat this over several dozen dangerous encounters over the course of a game, and the little advantages vets use add up into a massive pile of scrolls and potions that newbies just won't have. The worst part is using your potions at the first sign of trouble is in fact very good advice for new players, but the idea that the game has too many get-out-of-jail cards seems to be propped up by people who don't need that advice.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Is anyone putting a clan together for the tournament? Is that still a thing people care about?

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Is anyone putting a clan together for the tournament? Is that still a thing people care about?

Yea, if someone has a team i'm probably game

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007

Beamed posted:

It's easier to be cavalier about it with a gnoll transmuter, so weapons are for chumps.

I never played gnolls before - how bad is the uh, exponential exp requirement when you get past this 10.0 range?

Gnolls are pretty much the ideal loving-around-in-post-game race, provided you don't mind spending 12+ hours trawling the abyss. :v:

Really, though, the xp scaling can be a huge problem late game. The early game is characterized by a fun shuffle of figuring out your best option out of the dozens of marginally-viable weapons and tools the game presents you, since almost anything is on the table, the midgame is characterized by dealing with inventory limitations and running from lots and lots of uniques because your hybrid-everything mutt doesn't have the specialized tools to deal with many of them, and the lategame is either a sprint up an icy hill with your weird 3-rune hybrid fighter or spending literally hours in the Abyss until you're actually competent with whatever the best mid to late-game spell or weapon you've come across is. I can't stress enough how much evocables, summons, and god powers should be leaned on heavily if you're playing a gnoll, it really asks you to be able to evaluate every single tool the game offers because you won't be specialized to use a particular weapon or spell school like literally any other character type will. I find it kind of fun and bizarre trying to evaluate all the different options, but it starts to become a headache later on when you don't tend to have a particular go-to option to lean on for harder encounters.

And you will never realistically max your skills. The only gnoll I've done that on had to clear all of Extended and two and a half zigs, after literally three days of off and on Abyss trawling. Gnoll lategame is incredibly rough, hope you find some good level 5/6 magic and gear.

Right now I have a gnoll where I'm trying to decide whether it's better to try to take down Mennas in the vault with lightning spires, a bow, and curare needles, or whether I want to risk dealing with the naga sniper unique with mana vipers and an acid wand, and I'm currently leaning towards flipping them both off and doing depths instead.

FulsomFrank posted:

Both these are terrible enough that if I end up with them I immediately go to my stack of mutation pots and start chugging until they're gone.

Agreed, but I suspect neither of us to be one of the old hands who either never play Extended (and thus only deal with mutations on their way out of the dungeon, orb in hand), or who have the perfect answer ready every time they see a malmutate monster and somehow never end up dealing with it.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

And, I dunno, I like reading your thoughts well enough? Something amiss?

Its just, when I first started playing Crawl years ago I thought the idea of a community developed game where I could actually talk to people making it was so cool. I thought it would always be this cool experience where I can see new content added and share my thoughts on it. And for a long time it was that, but then stuff stopped getting added and each new version had less and less. But for me personally, I feel like everything I've said has been totally ignored, even when its something a lot of people agree with. I've had serious problems with this game for years that could of been changed... but instead devs spend time debating the real hard hitting issues like "we should remove hungry ghosts and eyes of draining".

There was a time where I wanted to learn how to add stuff to the game in hopes that maybe my cool ideas could become a part of it someday, but now I have zero motivation for that. The game is more fun, but I don't anticipate new versions anymore, and I've pretty much given up hope that the devs will ever listen to me. And that makes me sad since I've played this game for almost 10 years now.

And yeah i know you guys will say "just play gooncrawl" but I've already talked about my reasons for wanting to stick with the main game at least for now. One more win and I'll have beaten this game online 100 times. I plan to do a huge effortpost about how I've felt about the game over the years for that, and its pretty much gonna be my last attempt to say anything serious about balance to the devs. I assume I will be completely ignored or mocked of course, but I wanna at least try one last time.

:sadfan:

EDIT: Like I'm not crazy right? I feel like old versions used to have more serious fanfare than "we altered a portal vault and updated Nem (again)"

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 8, 2019

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

quote:

EDIT: Like I'm not crazy right? I feel like old versions used to have more serious fanfare than "we altered a portal vault and updated Nem (again)"
No, you aren't. This is basically why Gooncrawl is even a thing. Trunk Crawl hasn't gone anywhere really new in years.

Like, I personally stopped giving a gently caress about updates around 0.10 or so. There just wasn't a reason to care, because they were only ever taking things away from the game anymore.

Cardiovorax fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

You can just look at the amount of posts in the threads for a more empirical way to look at this! I honestly thought Crawl had died when I couldn't find the thread because of how infrequently people have been posting about it.