Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Phylodox posted:

Real poutine fries should be golden brown, still have the potato skin on them, be basically thirty seconds from just being mashed potatoes, and contain your entire lifetime supply of grease.

Oh my god that's incredible. I actually, through some kind of divine intervention, HAVE cheese curds in my fridge, which has never occurred in my entire life. So I feel like this is meant to be. I must make poutine soon. If I do I will post the process here in your honor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
The deep freeze I’ve been procrastinating on purchasing is $130 off, PBUC.

Can’t wait to fill it with more meats and frozen vegetables!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

What are yall getting with your refund? I was thinking of getting the 2018 11 inch ipad pro that is on sale starting tomorrow. It's still $699 which is kind of a lot but then I could give my first gen ipad pro 12.9 to my fiancee.

It's probably no accident that the ipad comes on sale right when the refund comes out. I wonder if people pay to get in the february coupon book, that's a flush time down Costco's way.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Costco fries don't make "real" poutine but crispy fries poutine is still really good. Gravy is on point and the thing is huge.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Taima posted:

What are yall getting with your refund? I was thinking of getting the 2018 11 inch ipad pro that is on sale starting tomorrow. It's still $699 which is kind of a lot but then I could give my first gen ipad pro 12.9 to my fiancee.

It's probably no accident that the ipad comes on sale right when the refund comes out. I wonder if people pay to get in the february coupon book, that's a flush time down Costco's way.

I got an 11 inch ipad pro when they first came out (with a 30 dollar discount from costco!) and it's really really nice.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Taima posted:

What are yall getting with your refund?

My dishwasher is broken, so I've been waiting for the refund to buy one.

Also, protip: Cash the refund, and then buy whatever you wanted to get on with your Costco credit card. You then pay off the card with the cash from the refund, that way you get your extra % back on the refund as well. It's only a couple of bucks extra, but it's still a couple of bucks extra.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Taima posted:

cheese curds in my fridge

:gonk:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Have you ever ordered a DAWG and told the cashier that you don't want the drink? They get real antsy about it. I'm not tryin to get a cheaper hot dog. I just don't want the cup my dude because I'm on a diet and don't drink soda.

*orders slice of pizza to wrap my DAWG in*

COSTCO! GET IN THE GAME!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Have you ever ordered a DAWG and told the cashier that you don't want the drink?

Mods???

E: can any of my Canadian parishioners confirm if our Costco's have these?

https://amp.thisisinsider.com/cheese-wraps-low-carb-at-costco-aldi-2019-1

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Have you ever ordered a DAWG and told the cashier that you don't want the drink? They get real antsy about it. I'm not tryin to get a cheaper hot dog. I just don't want the cup my dude because I'm on a diet and don't drink soda.

COSTCO! GET IN THE GAME!

Have you considered that the cup will function normally with non-soda liquids like water?

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Yeah. I never get the drink cup. They don't care. Most of the time they don't even give me the cup because I guess most people don't want it? Sometimes I offer the cup to the person behind me in line. Sometimes the worker offers it to the person behind me in line when I say I don't want it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Put the dog in the cup, or fill the cup with relish. The world is yours

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Fill cup with mustard, dip dog in cup. LIFE HACK

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

priznat posted:

Fill cup with mustard, dip dog in cup. LIFE HACK

Fill that cup to the brim with ketchup, mustard and onions, wander the store feasting on your free banchan like the Koreans in Costco do.

quote:

Costco cafe customers in South Korea consume 20 times the amount of onions as their American counterparts each year, according to company data.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

flashy_mcflash posted:

Their relish is too sweet and gloppy, gelatinous.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Eat the cup.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

LadyPictureShow posted:

Costco cafe customers in South Korea consume 20 times the amount of onions as their American counterparts each year, according to company data.
A degenerate people not worthy of the blessings of Costco. They should be purged.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Have you considered that the cup will function normally with non-soda liquids like water?

:thunk:

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Wear the cup like a hat. That way everyone will know where you've been.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

COSTCO! GET IN THE GAME!

So get a diet lemonade jackass

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
That's even worse then actual Diet Pepsi. Why would you even say something like that. Is this some sort of joke?!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I don’t know if they do it in korea now but last time I got a dog they asked if I want onions or sauerkraut and handed me a small cup of onions.

Putting that poo poo on lockdown!

Also it may be haram to discuss other companies but the veggie hot dogs they got at ikea are pretty goddamn tasty I discovered. Different food tier from costco dogs but real good with the mustard, pickled cabbage and onion crisps.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Most of the time when I get a dog I either don't get a drink, or only drink half of the cup.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ike’s food offerings are limited but surprisingly good and they have precooked/frozen/to go versions of it all as well as the cafeteria.

And some have a second mini-cafeteria with additional limited offerings near an entrance, with the take home frozen etc offerings nearby so you can duck in and out quickly

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

priznat posted:

Also it may be haram to discuss other companies but the veggie hot dogs they got at ikea are pretty goddamn tasty I discovered. Different food tier from costco dogs but real good with the mustard, pickled cabbage and onion crisps.

Last time I went to Ikea, the hot dog was bullshit. I could microwave one better at home. They were standard grocery store fare prepared badly, and the only condiments they had were ketchup, mustard, sugary relish, and loving mayonnaise.

And all their soft drinks were diet aspartame garbage.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bummey posted:

Their relish is too sweet and gloppy, gelatinous.

Goddamn right it is. I hate sweet relish, it's gross!

Dill relish or no relish at all. :colbert:

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Is that weird? I have little packages of cheese curds for snacking that I got from the 'Co.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Phylodox posted:

Last time I went to Ikea, the hot dog was bullshit. I could microwave one better at home. They were standard grocery store fare prepared badly, and the only condiments they had were ketchup, mustard, sugary relish, and loving mayonnaise.

And all their soft drinks were diet aspartame garbage.

I actually kinda like the lemon fizzy water. And the hotdogs were never good they were just cheap without the shame of having 10 more in the fridge you could never bring yourself to eat. But the veggie dog was legit good, I will definitely just get these instead of the chicken ones when my kids want froyo next time we go to ikea (I hate froyo)

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Taima posted:

Is that weird? I have little packages of cheese curds for snacking that I got from the 'Co.

Cheese curds shouldn’t be refrigerated. It makes the oil leave and makes them stop squeaking.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Went to church today.

Food court closed until the end of March.

Cursed!

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Schadenboner posted:

Cheese curds shouldn’t be refrigerated. It makes the oil leave and makes them stop squeaking.

Ah, fair enough. Well for one there's no oil, but also, they don't squeak.

It's these:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ultimate Mango posted:

Went to church today.

Food court closed until the end of March.

Cursed!

Wait what?? Why?? I’m truly sorry for your loss friend.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

binge crotching posted:

Most of the time when I get a dog I either don't get a drink, or only drink half of the cup.

when i get the dog and drink i fill it up and drink it all down while i'm gettting my ketchup and onions and then i refill it and drink it with my dog and then when i'm ready to go i fill it up again for the ride home

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Wait what?? Why?? I’m truly sorry for your loss friend.

Construction. Mrs Mango asked if it was going to be improved or different. But no, it will be exactly the same.

:iiam:

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

FCKGW posted:

when i get the dog and drink i fill it up and drink it all down while i'm gettting my ketchup and onions and then i refill it and drink it with my dog and then when i'm ready to go i fill it up again for the ride home

I do this too but it's supposed to be refill not refills so we are stealing from church :(

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I do this too but it's supposed to be refill not refills so we are stealing from church :(

Fear not my friend, for we have all paid our tithes.

We got a coupon book from Costco the other day, and my boyfriend seems very interested in the bidet toilet seat they had on the first page.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Iron Crowned posted:

When I went to Hawaii with my family, we went to Costco for lunch on the first day, we sat at the tables. I was very aggravated, because we were in loving Hawaii and eating Costco pizza.

The Costco in Honolulu is actually the busiest Costco in the entire United States. One out every 4 people in Oahu has a membership card.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

The Costco in Honolulu is actually the busiest Costco in the entire United States. One out every 4 people in Oahu has a membership card.

Does it have good deals relative to the Hawaii prices?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

'the blessed island'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

We got a coupon book from Costco the other day, and my boyfriend seems very interested in the bidet toilet seat they had on the first page.

My mother in law has those or similar on all her toilets and everyone in my family is too scared to use them except for my three year old, who loves it. Unfortunately now it means when at home she needs a full bathtub wash after dropping a deuce, nothing else will do!

Mother in law bought one for us but it was the wrong bowl shape or something and didn’t fit so be aware if your bf takes the plunge! :haw: