Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Amsterdamned is pretty good it's on Shudder I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

King Vidiot posted:

So what's the word on our spook-a-doodle shirts? I mean, I'll wait as long as it takes because it'll be worth it, but I was just curious.

I'm hoping to start shipping them out by the end of the month. I'll PM individuals as I ship them out. Work + Personal Life + Cost of Shipping = Slower Process Than I'd Like

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Franchescanado posted:

I'm hoping to start shipping them out by the end of the month. I'll PM individuals as I ship them out. Work + Personal Life + Cost of Shipping = Slower Process Than I'd Like

I'm glad you haven't sent them out yet actually, I forgot about it and I have to give my parents a heads up that it will be arriving. I always send any super important shipments that absolutely must not be lost to their house.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

New trailer for Pet Sematary, if you don't like spoilers skip it and wait for the theatrical release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0LNzU2TQI

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

You fools you fell for the oldest murder trick in the book now he has your addresses. Has this thread taught you nothing?

You're all going to die via elaborate death traps!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Chris James 2 posted:

New trailer for Pet Sematary, if you don't like spoilers skip it and wait for the theatrical release

I think both trailers for this movie are really great.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I think both trailers for this movie are really great.

:same:

Also, they're only spoilery if you've never seen the original or read the book.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hollismason posted:

You fools you fell for the oldest murder trick in the book now he has your addresses. Has this thread taught you nothing?

"Hey Fran, gimme your address and name so I can send you...A Mountain Goats album? Yeah! A Mountain Goats album!"

Still waiting for you to come murder me.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I wonder if Jason Clarke gets a bathtub handy in this.

Iron Crowned posted:

:same:

Also, they're only spoilery if you've never seen the original or read the book.

I especially like the title drop in the first trailer.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I miss Herman Munster though, no lie

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Fran has access to that skin-bound grimoire so I would imagine that we are going to be sacrificed so he can summon some eldritch monster. I guess that could be done through use of elaborate death traps though, I suppose time will tell.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Burkion posted:

Same, but I sure dig Lithgow's whole look in this version.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Burkion posted:

I specifically miss his insane accent. He’s the closest I’ve ever seen to someone perfectly capturing the essence of a Stephen King yokel on film.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
You couldn't ask for a better old, "off", white dude than John Lithgow. Fred Gwynne was really great as a kindly old man who didn't deserve his gruesome fate, though.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

You couldn't ask for a better old, "off", white dude than John Lithgow. Fred Gwynne was really great as a kindly old man who didn't deserve his gruesome fate, though.

Totally, from the trailers Lithgow, just feels a bit more like the character from the book (albeit I haven't read it in a very long time)

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fart City posted:

I specifically miss his insane accent. He’s the closest I’ve ever seen to someone perfectly capturing the essence of a Stephen King yokel on film.

Sometimes.... dead is betta

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Fart City posted:

AYUP!

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Franchescanado posted:

I figured something came up and you'd PM if it was something major delay or they were shipping. No worries, no rush.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Franchescanado posted:

"Hey Fran, gimme your address and name so I can send you...A Mountain Goats album? Yeah! A Mountain Goats album!"

Still waiting for you to come murder me.

I have just been really overwhelmed with all my other elaborate death trap murders. It take a really really long time to set these up.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hollismason posted:

I have just been really overwhelmed with all my other elaborate death trap murders. It take a really really long time to set these up.

I think it's a mistake to think elaborate means better, you could probably be working more efficiently. All you really need is a catapult and a unicorn head.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

All packages contain an active sentry from Phantasm or face hugger.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

TheKingslayer posted:

All packages contain The Stuff™.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh poo poo, looks like our dreams have finally come true, we can be the proud owners of a Tom Atkins action figure!

https://mailchi.mp/shoutfactory/nightofthecreeps_deluxewithfigure_feb2019?e=f52ea8bae6

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i finally understand those dudes who nut on action figures

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Kvlt! posted:

I scrolled past the link, so seeing this post out of context was quite a surprise.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I want one of those super realistic silicone masks, but of Tom Atkins. That way, my getting insanely drunk on Halloween will be completely in character with my costume.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Kvlt! posted:

"Thrill me"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That action figure should come with a bottle of cheap hooch.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Now I'm mad that Shout Factory's release of Halloween 3 didn't also come with a Tom Atkins figure so my dream of Tom Atkins teaming up with Tom Atkins can finally come true.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Chris James 2 posted:

Looks like they're actually going to touch upon the Wendigo in this one.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

That action figure should come with a bottle of cheap hooch.

Haha, I just took a look at the other pics and one of his accessories is a little can of Miller High Life.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

ruddiger posted:

Haha, I just took a look at the other pics and one of his accessories is a little can of Miller High Life.

It's perfect.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

TheKingslayer posted:

It's perfect.

It’s only perfect if he has a voice chip that says ‘Thrill me’.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ruddiger posted:

hell yeah

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

ruddiger posted:

Lol I want this dumb thing now

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Kind of need that action figure.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Just make sure he doesn’t get within 700 feet of Skipper.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Does that beer can say "Dekker" instead of "Miller?" Fantastic.

SMP
May 5, 2009

Thought I'd plug this here: I cut together a Lil Ugly Mane music video from Prince of Darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6IbgLk1a9A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
I know I'm perpetually behind the times in this thread and I originally wanted to talk about Hereditary. However, after revisiting the extremely goofy Terrorvision on Amazon Prime, I want to talk about how the hell is Charles Band so prolific? And why are there so many sequels to Evil Bong??