Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Prince of Space posted:

Hey, CCKeane and/or Toalpaz,

Are you capable of Investigating the same person two nights in a row?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

George Kansas posted:

Ok cool, just wanted to make sure.

Honestly, thinking more on it, maybe I am the kill and I just have no idea? A brutal cop or w/e with zero flavor? I'm just trying to think of possibilities for night actions. It seems unlikely though.

That does seem highly unlikely.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cop: Votecount for Day 6 :cop:

George Kansas (2): Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed
Toalpaz (1): George Kansas

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, hambeet, Prince of Space

With 6 cops still alive, it takes 4 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is February 06th, 2019 at 7 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 29 minutes.

:cop: George Kansas is ON NOTICE! :cop:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote georgie porgie pudding pie

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Let's hope this it. I don't want to be head butting tobbs tomorrow if we are both still alive.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If scum are smart they will murder me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
It will probably be POS though since I cant doc him tonight.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
It was an honor serving and protecting you ladies and gents here at CopCon.

I don't think I've posted nearly enough content today, I'm afraid.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

There is one thing you could do prince, drop a vote.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Oh well, this is hard for me to do but it's the simplest answer.

Either BottleKnight / George Kansas is making things up after getting tracked to the night kill, or there's a so-called "Activist-ninja" in CopCon's ranks, and that would be deeply concerning.

Time to find out what we're looking at here.

##vote George Kansas

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: George Kansas :byewhore:

Votecount for Day 6
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 06th, 2019 at 7 p.m. EST -- that's in about 40 minutes.

:cop: George Kansas is ON NOTICE! :cop:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:cop: Votecount for Day 6 :cop:

George Kansas (4): Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, hambeet, Prince of Space
Toalpaz (1): George Kansas

Not Voting (1): CCKeane

With 6 cops still alive, it took 4 votes to ban someone from CopCon.

~~~

Postcounts for Day 6:

:cop: Prince of Space (7) and CCKeane (6) are ON NOTICE! :cop:

~~~

Today, we'll be going over radio discipline! As a skilled police officer, it's truly important to be clear, concise, and ... coplike on the radio, as befits our fine profession. Here, let's have a demonstration of one such example!

:siren: George Kansas, Cop-Aligned Rookie Cop, was banned from CopCon on Day 6! :siren:

:cop: Night 6 starts now. Deadline is 07-FEB at 7:00 PM ET. :cop:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Morning once again! It's hard to believe we've spent a week together today, but that's the magic of CopCon for you! I won't bore you with any lengthy preamble, you know the drill by now... schedule shifts!

It seems that one of our certified citizen potential criminal suppression tool demonstrators took up some extracurricular artistic activities when they weren't on patrol!

While I can't argue with their enthusiasm...

Their choice of material to work with...

Does leave a bit to be desired.

:nono: Prince of Space, Cop-Aligned Surveillance Cop, was forced to turn in their badge and gun on Night 6! :nono:

As for today's icebreaker... an amusing anecdote!
A man and his wife were for a drive down the highway when they saw the patrol car with its lights on behind them. When they pulled over, and the officer walked up to the window and said, "I’m giving you two tickets. One of them is because you were speeding and another because you didn’t have your seat-belt on."
The man said, "I did have my seat-belt buckled. I just unbuckled it when you walked up to the window."
The cop turned to the man’s wife and said, "I know he didn’t have his seat-belt on. Am I right, Ma’am?"
She replied, "Well, officer. I learned years ago that I shouldn’t argue with my husband when he’s drunk."

:cop: Day 7 starts now. Deadline is Friday 08-FEB 8:00 PM ET. :cop:
(If the short day is a significant concern for you, please PM me - I'm attempting to avoid a weekend deadline.)

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:cop: Votecount for Day 7 :cop:

Not Voting (4): CCKeane, hambeet, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 4 cops still alive, it takes 3 votes to ban someone from CopCon.
The current deadline is February 08th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 23 hours, 14 minutes.

:cop: CCKeane is ON NOTICE! :cop:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
So its MYLO I take it.

I suggest no lunch, let scum pick off one more, maybe make this easier.

Not gonna lock it in atm, we should talk this out.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz came back cop aligned.

That said, ho ho ho I say we no execute.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
hambeet is my #1 scum pick.

Between Keane and Toalpaz I'm honestly torn. If hambeet is town and scum kill him tonight I'd have no clue who to pick.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Between Keane and Toalpaz I'm honestly torn. If hambeet is town and scum kill him tonight I'd have no clue who to pick.

I mean, we can wait until tomorrow, but I'd think the person who claimed rookie cop after the flip instead of days after would be townier, alongside my visit getting blocked by PoS and having that confirmed.

But America is a free country.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That being said, I doc'd Keane last night and I can't actually self-protect.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hi hi, copped beet but someone else visited. I guess it was POS tracking, because I can't imagine it being Tobb's protection.

No lunch does make the most sense and I'm open to it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
My guess is that I get killed tonight and it's a LYLO of Keane, hambeet, and Toalpaz.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

I mean, we can wait until tomorrow, but I'd think the person who claimed rookie cop after the flip instead of days after would be townier, alongside my visit getting blocked by PoS and having that confirmed.

I dunno, we both copped GK n4 right? Nothing bad happened and I knew someone visited and posted in thread, then you checked in and confirmed. I think chances are we're both town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

I dunno, we both copped GK n4 right? Nothing bad happened and I knew someone visited and posted in thread, then you checked in and confirmed. I think chances are we're both town.

Hmmmmmmm

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah I know it looks really smoozy but we literally have town results on each other and night actions that seem to support each other. I don't suspect you of being scum Keane. Unless you're scum and can perform nk and another action and are godfather/or im naive.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

So its MYLO I take it.

I suggest no lunch, let scum pick off one more, maybe make this easier.

Not gonna lock it in atm, we should talk this out.

Yeah, if we mislynch today the game is done. No lynch pushes us out another day. I'm up for it.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:rip::greenangel::rip:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Toalpaz came back cop aligned.

That said, ho ho ho I say we no execute.

Yeah. It has to be toal I think.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

hambeet posted:

Yeah. It has to be toal I think.

Dude it's you.

If you let me survive the night then I will vote you first thing next day.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

wifom alert:

If toal is scum, he's kept me and tobbs alive because I make a good distraction for tobbs and an alternative lynch that tobbs does not need to be convinced of. Tonight he would have to kill Keane to make a lynch on me work. If he killed me tonight, it'd be him tomorrow for sure.

If Keane is scum, he would choose toal to nk for the same reasons as above. Tobbs and Keane would vote me tomorrow.

If tobbs was scum, well he has more options and might nk any of us, but I think it'd be more likely that Keane would make a better target as he's never really been interested in voting me since he changed his mind. Toal has been happy to vote me though, and tobbs could easily hammer it home on me again tomorrow with little convincing required of toal.

If I was scum, why would I leave tobbs alive all this time? Because he's been on me all game and all paths would eventually lead to my death, especially as numbers dwindled. I'd have to kill tobbs tonight for any real chance of survival tomorrow, because keane's not really wanted to vote me, and has even pointed out to others he's not interested in it and has an opposing result on toal he believes is accurate.

So I'm down for toal. I'm still alive because I'm the patsy and tobbs is alive because he's a sure thing to vote me at lylo.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Dude it's you.

If you let me survive the night then I will vote you first thing next day.

You do you tobbs.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh another thought.

The optimal play for scum from here, so as not to expose themself, is to withhold the kill to prolong the stalemate. we lose with a mislynch, without a lynch they aren't at risk.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CCKeane posted:

I'd only be interested in voting toal tomorrow.

I'm not completely trusting of tobb's, just mostly, probably a bit more trusting of you, but if it's either of you two you've played well.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah I know it looks really smoozy but we literally have town results on each other and night actions that seem to support each other. I don't suspect you of being scum Keane. Unless you're scum and can perform nk and another action and are godfather/or im naive.

You have night actions fail that can only be explained by Keane visiting? Because no one else claimed to have visited?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet posted:

Oh another thought.

The optimal play for scum from here, so as not to expose themself, is to withhold the kill to prolong the stalemate. we lose with a mislynch, without a lynch they aren't at risk.

That said I still agree with a no lynch today, I just won't be surprised if we are back here tomorrow.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If it's Toal they deserve the win imo.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

You have night actions fail that can only be explained by Keane visiting? Because no one else claimed to have visited?

Yeah, I claimed a n4 cop on gk that failed (cause someone else was there), then Keane claimed to be the other person visiting. It isn't really cause no one else claimed to have visited.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If it's Toal they deserve the win imo.

Nah cause we're going to catch scum and win as a town. (I take this back if you are secretly scum who just got bussed by bad scum early and claimed doctor cause it was last thing left)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Toalpaz posted:

Nah cause we're going to catch scum and win as a town. (I take this back if you are secretly scum who just got bussed by bad scum early and claimed doctor cause it was last thing left)

Nah I'm doctor and if scum beet withholds the kill I'll vote him tomorrow too.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Nah I'm doctor and if scum beet withholds the kill I'll vote him tomorrow too.

I guess if you die tonight then beet is definitely scum right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Toalpaz posted:

I guess if you die tonight then beet is definitely scum right?

My opinion on the matter is that beet is scum unless he gets killed and flips town. If he kills you or Keane I'll still vote him. Nothing could possibly change my mind.

If he's smart he'll murder me because then he has a chance.