Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Do the Costco food courts in the US have those pressure deep fryers they have up here for the chicken? Those things sound absolutely evil. The lovely people that work there will drop 12 frozen pieces of chicken into this roaring loving machine, close and seal the lid and 5 minutes later you have molten hot fried chicken.

Page snype. Praise be unto Costco. Praise be to the $1.60 (after tax) Hot Dog or Polish Sausage and unlimited refills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

MA-Horus posted:

Do the Costco food courts in the US have those pressure deep fryers they have up here for the chicken? Those things sound absolutely evil. The lovely people that work there will drop 12 frozen pieces of chicken into this roaring loving machine, close and seal the lid and 5 minutes later you have molten hot fried chicken.

Page snype. Praise be unto Costco. Praise be to the $1.60 (after tax) Hot Dog or Polish Sausage and unlimited refills

The food courts in the US don't even have any type of fried chicken on the menu :(

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

All the good chicken restaurants pressure cook their chicken iirc

But we don't even have fried chicken at my Costco just that hosed up soggy pizza

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
There really needs to be a Costco Bar and Restaurant, preferably a sports bar and strip club. $20 gets you thighs and legs in bulk.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Gatts posted:

There really needs to be a Costco Bar and Restaurant, preferably a sports bar and strip club. $20 gets you thighs and legs in bulk.

If anyone has been to one of the Don Cherry sports bars in Ontario (do those exist anymore?) that is what I picture a costco bar would be like.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Gatts posted:

But no breasts?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

priznat posted:

If anyone has been to one of the Don Cherry sports bars in Ontario (do those exist anymore?) that is what I picture a costco bar would be like.

Hahaha yes. By the way, Google image search Don Cherry. It’s a pro search.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Gatts posted:

Hahaha yes. By the way, Google image search Don Cherry. It’s a pro search.

He’s basically Canada’s hockey clown with terrible takes on things both sports and politics related.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

He's a national treasure.

Rock'em sock'em!

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

From the Seattle thread: (we're facing down a massive-for-Seattle snow storm)

Meydey posted:

The top 10 Costco Warehouse sales in dollars for all Costco Worldwide were all in the Seattle area yesterday. Most did over double normal Fridays sales.
A normal day the top 10 is usually 8 asian warehouses and 2 in the US.

Involuntary Sparkle fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Feb 8, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Prob buyin sherpas in bulk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Prob buyin sherpas in bulk

milk and bread

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

that fuckin ugly rear end dog

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

MA-Horus posted:

it is for 1 (one) refill, sir

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Hypnolobster posted:

The hell you say

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hypnolobster posted:

hosed-up if true.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Just stick your lips right on the fountain drink dispenser and have at `er

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

priznat posted:

Don't wheez the juice

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

priznat posted:

Hopefully he won’t be pissed.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Went to the church today looking for a veggie tray for D&D tonight. Felt like an idiot because I walked around for 20 minutes looking for the damm thing. Turns out it was near the vegetable fridge.

I did try a buncha samples on my quest to find veggies tho.

Pbuc

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Olanphonia posted:

Tell me more about the deep freeze, please.

I got this thing it's 21.3 Cu ft with glass shelves and some outside controls. Very excited and it delivers tomorrow.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh yeah the Costco white (and I assume black are the same) undershirts are loving legit good. $20 for 6.

We will see how they hold up after a few washes but drat they are nice right out of the package.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

MarcusSA posted:

Oh yeah the Costco white (and I assume black are the same) undershirts are loving legit good. $20 for 6.

We will see how they hold up after a few washes but drat they are nice right out of the package.
ive been using those for a few years and they're very good and hold up very well and still comfy.

i wish they were a little more v-necky though to be a tad more useful when wearing them as undershirts to nicer clothing. when wearing with a nicer button down, if you aren't careful with buttoning and positioning they like to peak out.. they pair well with the button down costco flannel shirts for like $15

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
went tonight with 30 minutes to spare. no waiting for gas. no waiting to check out.

got 4 PRIME steaks to get BEEFY with. also a bottle of the obvious Crown Royal knockoff Canadian bourbon. Its not bad!

A few other things too. Just about to hit a late night steak up. :yum:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Xaris posted:

ive been using those for a few years and they're very good and hold up very well and still comfy.

i wish they were a little more v-necky though to be a tad more useful when wearing them as undershirts to nicer clothing. when wearing with a nicer button down, if you aren't careful with buttoning and positioning they like to peak out.. they pair well with the button down costco flannel shirts for like $15

Ok that’s great to know. I mostly wear my collar open but I can see how that would be an issue for closed collars.

I’m gonna wash this first batch and see how much the shrink before ordering more or going up a size.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

MarcusSA posted:

The big thing I noticed with them is that they seem to be REALLY long, almost tall tee sized long. I double checked my package and they are normal size. I can deal with this but it wasn't what I was expecting.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Virigoth posted:

The big thing I noticed with them is that they seem to be REALLY long, almost tall tee sized long. I double checked my package and they are normal size. I can deal with this but it wasn't what I was expecting.

Oh yeah I noticed this too. I wore one under one of the Costco flannels and it was actually longer than the flannel so I had to tuck it in.

Though I guess for undershirts you want them longer so they stay tucked in all day.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Undershirts are generally meant to be tucked in so length is a positive to keep them from riding up after a while. Perhaps there’s a sack of wifebeaters in another aisle if you need something to wear to your teenager’s court hearing.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
There's generous length and there's "use a safety pin to tie the ends together and make an adult onesie".

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I have a friend who bought a TCL. Very nice panels, very low price. Quality control isn't always there. The power supply died within a week. Their support is very good, it was fixed within a few days.

I'm thinking about getting TCL as a second TV pretty soon.

Jingleheimer posted:

Yes, paying with the Costco Visa gives you an extra 2 years on the warranty. I believe it comes with 2 years no matter what, and then you can pay for 3 more years with Square Trade (price varies depending on the price of the TV), so it's possible to get a TV from Costco with a 7 year warranty.

Confirming my TV has a 7 year warranty. Bought a Samsung KS8000 QLED two years ago. Square Trade was an additional $85-100 ish, I forget exactly.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Fallom posted:

Undershirts are generally meant to be tucked in so length is a positive to keep them from riding up after a while. Perhaps there’s a sack of wifebeaters in another aisle if you need something to wear to your teenager’s court hearing.

I feel like you are making a lot of assumptions here for no reason and I offer you a hearty gently caress off.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fallom posted:

Calm down grandpa we were just saying how abnormally long they seemed.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo. My Costco today had these Kirkland steak treats.

Like thick jerky (so much so you have to refrigerate it after opening) and oh my god it is amazing.

PBUC

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Virigoth posted:

I feel like you are making a lot of assumptions here for no reason and I offer you a hearty gently caress off.

I'm sorry I assumed you were a trashy dad wearing an undershirt as outerwear to your teenager's court hearing

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Thwomp posted:

Like thick jerky (so much so you have to refrigerate it after opening) and oh my god it is amazing.

PBUC

This thread needs more pictures. Like wtf man I wanna see this.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Everyone needs to just calm down over a Kirkland brand vodka and Pepsi (with dog)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Thwomp posted:

PBUC

Those rule, I got a pack of korean spiced pork jerky this time to change it up and I hope they are good!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

Confirming my TV has a 7 year warranty. Bought a Samsung KS8000 QLED two years ago. Square Trade was an additional $85-100 ish, I forget exactly.

The LG I bought a month-ish ago was $99.99 for the square trade warranty but that triggered a $100 off. Of course the warranty prices are tiered so possibly a cheap enough TV would yield a cheaper warranty.

I am a sinner without a Costco Visa so I only have a 5 year warranty instead of the 7 year.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

The costco CC in Canada is a Mastercard for some reason and I never use it because their website/app for checking statements is so terrible I hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

MarcusSA posted:

This thread needs more pictures. Like wtf man I wanna see this.

It'd be kinda funny if these "treats" turned out to be for dogs