Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

As if there's anything more edgelord than cutting your own dick off

trans doesn't mean transition it means transcend. officially even nonbinary people are trans now, according to some tweets. also its less cutting off and more "hotdog origami" but w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Peezy posted:

As the title says, lets all just spill our "guts" NOT LITERALLY OF COURSE!!

i am a good guy but my penis is too big for my body space a central idea belonging to those with the time to dwell on it tonight was fun eh? mate aka good friend isnt it nice that the whole concept behind math begets our previous FOUNDATION "foundation to earth this is..." not my brother PETER NOOOOOO!!!! remix the skating track DJ wheels aka my friend Frankie and then, he said, it couldnt get any higher... but for the ..... FIN

So what do you got?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

trans doesn't mean transition it means transcend. officially even nonbinary people are trans now, according to some tweets. also its less cutting off and more "hotdog origami" but w/e

Can confirm my origami hurts like hell right now

Anyone who says I’m doing this for fun can have the surgery and see if all the pain and agony and effort changes their mind.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Arivia posted:

Anyone who says I’m doing this for fun can have the surgery and see if all the pain and agony and effort changes their mind.

But now you can sneak into safe spaces and, I dunno, radicalize them? Is that how it works? I was never clear on that part of the trans agenda.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

christmas boots posted:

But now you can sneak into safe spaces and, I dunno, radicalize them? Is that how it works? I was never clear on that part of the trans agenda.

honey, all I want to loving do is take a piss. or do whatever people normally do in that space, up to and including lesbian sex clubs.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Arivia posted:

honey, all I want to loving do is take a piss. or do whatever people normally do in that space, up to and including lesbian sex clubs.

nefarious

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Arivia posted:

godbless buddy hope your augmentations come online soon you cyberpunk badass

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know which media you've been following, but in other European countries Paris is more likely to be described in terms of the second part of Sagebrush's post (often with xenophobic undertones). No illusions there.

the french are plenty aware of how much paris sucks

"ugly, dirty, no sun, populated by assholes"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hasn't Paris pretty much always been overcrowded, filthy and smelly? Well, it's spent most of its existence as a medieval city so that's kind of a given.

Also, I want to see more variants on the Rawhide Kobiyashi copypasta now.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's been an open secret in the anime community for years that Vic Mignonga is a sexual harasser and to stay the gently caress away from him if you can, and Anime News Network posted a very in-depth article on all the bullshit he's done over the years that's dragged it all into the spotlight. He's been summarily dropped by every convention as a guest, and fired from his ongoing voice roles.

Not *every* convention, the one run by a bunch of people accused of pretty much the same things (Anime Matsuri) has stood by him for some reason.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1093564347639488512

Not sure what Ben knows about being a full-scale anything.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Applewhite posted:

It's literally in the name. "B.C." as in "Before Christ." Yet the cavemen consistently quote the Bible and espouse Christian values.

I hope someone got fired for those blunders.

snack eater posted:

actually B.C. takes place in an apocalyptic wasteland after a nuclear war

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Same as the Flintstones. See: A Flintstones Family Christmas

Any time you see a cartoon with "cavemen" interacting with dinosaurs it's postapoc. That's just the only way it makes any sense.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The BC actually stands for "Because Capitalism"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I swear there was at least one BC strip that made this explicit

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

This is like a Dr. Bronner's soap bottle but with more penis stuff.

Dr. Boner

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Requested user name posted:

GIMMICK< HA.

Jealous mothafuckas try to play me.

BOO-YAAAAA

GO BACK TO, uhh... wait. GO, um, GO gently caress,...

YEAH, BITCHESSS.

OH YEAH YOU GOTS OWNED.

I talk like this all tha tyme!!!]

YOU LIKE THOSE FUCKAS AT THU JOB INTAVIEWS< ALWAYS HAYTIN!!

I am literate.

I misread the post to the direct DL, I thought it was for a .torrent

:EMOTICON CONVEYING MESSAGE BETTER CONVEYED THROUGH SIMPLISTIC PICTURE THAN through WORDS:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I swear there was at least one BC strip that made this explicit

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Just wanna say I'm loving this leper's colony who's who

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Hasn't Paris pretty much always been overcrowded, filthy and smelly? Well, it's spent most of its existence as a medieval city so that's kind of a given.

Also, I want to see more variants on the Rawhide Kobiyashi copypasta now.

Well, there's real Paris and then there's movie Paris. Movie Paris is usually lovely.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Oh Paree? I was there with my fiancé it was absolutely gorgeous. You and what's-his-face should totally go, you'll love it!

There's a fantastic bistro by the metro in the 12th (or 8th?) arrondeesemont you gotta try, I'm sure I have the map I X'ed them in on, hold on a sec

Anyway they make this brilliant eggs and bacon breakfast, real franswah style it's to die for

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:commissar:

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Korremar posted:

having (unfortunately) worked directly with him as convention staff, not only is he a creep, but he's a self-aggrandizing douchebag that honestly thinks he's leagues better than everyone

dude wore an Affliction t-shirt and Ed Hardy jeans, had frosted tips, got real pissed when we told him the panel room didn't have lighting controls beyond on/dim/off, got even more pissed when I told him I wasn't gonna get hotel staff to open the door in the back of the room so he could do a little loving run-up to the stage when he was introduced, you couldn't make a more aggravating shitlord in a lab dedicated to it

also he recorded and sold a CD of him reading bible verses as Edward Elrick lmao

Also had his own bible study chat room for his 'fan club'. And is a horrifically religiously bigoted asshat.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Central Paris is actually gorgeous, but it has a lot of just regular city around it. Still way less lovely than London though

CantDecideOnAName
Jan 1, 2012

And I understand if you ask
Was this life,
was this all?
From the Interior Design thread:

bEatmstrJ posted:

I love sunken tubs.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I like London and Paris!

I don't like San Francisco.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Paris smells like pee everywhere and SanFran smells like poo poo

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

CantDecideOnAName posted:

gently caress I know intimate details and have gained such a useless encyclopedic knowledge about so many people on the forums to recognize them and their foibles at just a glance.

Like, 40 years from now I'll be clubbing rats with the other sewer mutants and will suddenly start laughing about a Trig quote as the landsquids start attacking.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I like London and Paris!

I don't like San Francisco.

as a euro dumbass, I quite liked sf 15-20 years ago but i havent been since. that said, from general experience of america, im well inclined to assume it was already bad or worse then and its only getting worser

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Last time I was in Paris I ate at a brasserie in the 8ème and the couple next to us (like rubbing elbows with us because we were packed in) were the most Parisian couple imaginable with black clothing and scarves and eating steak tartare that looked like straight up hamburger with an egg on it and having a very involved three hour conversation without once smiling.

Actually no the last time I was in Paris I sat in traffic on the périf for about an hour to travel 2 miles and then got directed all manner of wrong ways around a bunch of closed streets by the police because there was a soccer match going on.

Paris is awesome and also a real lovely part of France.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Paris is not Nice :haw:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Paris is not Nice :dadjoke:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Paris is not Nice :haw:

Nouice!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

*nasally, with a baguette* nice

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

jobson groeth posted:

Candace Owens talking about how ovens are fine if just used at home and now the thread is getting on the oven bandwagon.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

CantDecideOnAName posted:

Is beatmstrJ the goon who cut out his structural joists out to put a sunken tub in

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

Is beatmstrJ the goon who cut out his structural joists out to put a sunken tub in

Yes - he won a custom title for it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
He kept insisting that women would find it appealing, and then doubled and tripled down on it when several ladies in the thread told him his planned tub was in fact ugly as sin. He ate a ban probation because he wouldn't stop saying :females: instead of calling them women/ladies/literally any other word but that.

E: I could've sworn it was a ban, not a probe, but I guess I just wanted it to be a ban.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 04:59 on Feb 9, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dunno I kinda think that tub is sick in an egregious and stupid way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Krankenstyle posted:

as a euro dumbass, I quite liked sf 15-20 years ago but i havent been since. that said, from general experience of america, im well inclined to assume it was already bad or worse then and its only getting worser

Chicago stays winning by starting poo poo and staying poo poo!