Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Cavauro posted:

don't know what the pic was
It was Becky. You know what a Becky is, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most of america has no idea and many who do have tuned out recently

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Given how bad her kip up was at RR I assumed this was going to end in a fatality. Everything turned out better than expected :unsmith:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Cavauro posted:

If the McMahon's really want #TheMan back on #Raw, @BeckyLynchWWE is happy to oblige. #WWEDeKalb pic.twitter.com/cVgV2PGrII

don't know what the pic was

It was a clip of her cutting a promo backstage at the house show poking fun at the McMahons for suspending her and then inviting her on the show. It was deleted from insta too.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

The Kimoa Kid posted:

It was a clip of her cutting a promo backstage at the house show poking fun at the McMahons for suspending her and then inviting her on the show. It was deleted from insta too.

did stephanie get worked into a shoot

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

did stephanie get worked into a shoot

Becky did the Twitter equivalent of Dusty Rhodes putting his hand in Stephanie's face.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

I wonder what they'll do at the chamber - Boss & Hug connection seems so telegraphed, will they surprise us with someone else winning? Boss & Hug need a win after being so de-pushed for so long, Iconics and Riott Squad need to not be losers forever, though. Their love of first time champs been faces seem to indicate the obvious thing will happen.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I think it was a technical issue of some kind because it’s there again and when I click on I see it.

It’s nothing particularly interesting or offensive so I doubt there was any reason of relevance to delete it.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Feb 10, 2019

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

I think it was a technical issue of some kind because it’s there again and when I click on I see it.

It’s nothing particularly interesting or offensive so I doubt there was any reason of relevance to delete it.

It's still deleted as far as I can tell. Someone probably just realized it doesn't make sense for their official social media to post messages from a "suspended" employee.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XgNVSr856o&hd=1

Jack Gallagher casually mentioning Blood Bowl.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

It's still deleted as far as I can tell. Someone probably just realized it doesn't make sense for their official social media to post messages from a "suspended" employee.

When I click on it it just shows me the tweet and video. :iiam:

They also retweeted Becky’s Ronda CC thing too so IDK.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Feb 10, 2019

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Now they're getting Netflix money too

So when is WWE going to become part of the Cloverfield universe.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they have the shaky cam already down pat

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Becky is actually hijacking the production booth while it is traveling and making this all happen.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Does that mean Becky has disposed of Kevin Dunn?

Because if so, then she deserves a raise.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Wazzu posted:

I wonder what they'll do at the chamber - Boss & Hug connection seems so telegraphed, will they surprise us with someone else winning? Boss & Hug need a win after being so de-pushed for so long, Iconics and Riott Squad need to not be losers forever, though. Their love of first time champs been faces seem to indicate the obvious thing will happen.

I don't really think it's telegraphed. I'd put my money on Nia and Tamina, but I think either way its much more likely one of the heel teams win and it gives Sasha and Bayley a chance to win at Mania for a happy ending to this at the big show.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
the academy needs to suck it up and give kevin dunn the Emmy that he so desperately wants so he can gently caress off from the pro wrestling business for good

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Accident Underwater posted:

I don't really think it's telegraphed. I'd put my money on Nia and Tamina, but I think either way its much more likely one of the heel teams win and it gives Sasha and Bayley a chance to win at Mania for a happy ending to this at the big show.

I think this, but it'd be better if it were Riot Squad for Bayley/Sasha to go after.

I also think there's a not insignificant chance they do this, but with Sonya/Mandy, and instead of giving it to Bayley/Sasha to pursue at Mania, they give the spot to Naomi and Carmella, because creative actually seems to like those four and hate the other four.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1094693312416624640

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

specifically think of dean ambrose's children that he may get a chance to have now that he won't be dead

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1094708782641414144

rovert fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Feb 10, 2019

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

You gotta start capping these, brother.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Wazzu posted:

Boss & Hug losing would be fine if it led to them winning at WM. To me, that's a way better outcome.

But that shine of being the first champion is pretty delicious so, hard choices.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Boss & Hug losing would be fine if it led to them winning at WM.

I'm sorry, did you say

Win on a random Raw weeks and then have a clusterfuck elimination match with a weak retention at WM?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Boss & Hug losing would be fine if it led to them winning at WM. To me, that's a way better outcome.

But that shine of being the first champion is pretty delicious so, hard choices.

Maybe that would be a neat outcome if Nia and Tamina weren't guaranteed to win first

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Huh, seeing a photo of young Sal Bellomo is weird, I always associate him most with early ECW when he was a big, hairy boy. He was a fairly fun part of that era ECW for what he was, sad to hear of his death.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Maybe that would be a neat outcome if Nia and Tamina weren't guaranteed to win first

4 heel teams and that's the one I want to win least.

And they're the ones punking Dean :(

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What are the odds Nia & Tamina take Sasha out before the match so Bayley is without a partner until Dean swoops in and saves the day to become one half of the first-ever women's tag team champions?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Phenix Rising posted:

What are the odds Nia & Tamina take Sasha out before the match so Bayley is without a partner until Dean swoops in and saves the day to become one half of the first-ever women's tag team champions?
I want them to get as embarrassing and dumb with Dean Ambrose as they possibly can just because I want to see how far they can push Renee to plow through their IRL relationship with the "what do you want me to tell you???" commentary position.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

What are the odds Nia and Tamina are the worst part of the match, put in the least effort, did the least prep work and are then rewarded for it before RAW's ratings drop a little more during Wrestlemania season?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Aphrodite posted:

Hockey is only on NBC like once a week so the numbers aren't directly comparable.

This is extremely late, but the NHL on NBC is typically on at 12 noon EST on Sundays, not a primetime slot.

Even a shift to 3 pm would greatly increase the NHL's ratings.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The smackdown gauntlet match looks cool as hell but it fucks up how I wanted to prop bet the chambers :mad:

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
It'd be really funny if they went with the storyline Becky is injured and won't be on TV cause that means 3 of their 5 main events won't show up much to build their programs.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

aw sal bellomo :(

I kinda knew him for a brief time and he gave me my very first wrestling training, which basically bumping the hell out of stupid-teenager me
it was awesome, he was an incredibly nice and fun guy.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Strawberry Panda posted:

It'd be really funny if they went with the storyline Becky is injured and won't be on TV cause that means 3 of their 5 main events won't show up much to build their programs.

Becky has been on every single TV show since the Rumble and she has been selling the injury the whole time. She is already advertised for Monday.

She didn’t show up for a house show and everyone sent them complaints so they sent her to house shows to just randomly interfere for no reason whatsoever.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Angry Grimace posted:

Becky has been on every single TV show since the Rumble and she has been selling the injury the whole time. She is already advertised for Monday.

She didn’t show up for a house show and everyone sent them complaints so they sent her to house shows to just randomly interfere for no reason whatsoever.

I didn't say she was off TV. Just that it would be funny if they did write her off.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I think becky has been off TV.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Corey Graves was pretty busy on Twitter last night:

https://www.reddit.com/r/squaredcircle/comments/apd2sh

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Cavauro posted:

I think becky has been off TV.

I don’t think they’ve done an episode of SDL she wasn’t on since like May of last year when she started winning matches when Charlotte was injured for a few weeks.

I kind of enjoyed the few weeks of Evil Becky before they figured out it was never going to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Becky has been off tv since december 29 I believe.