Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
it will literally never stop being funny that the wrestling industry is unable to handle journalism

the "he's a heel, you're getting worked" crowd are out in force too, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bix just ethered Sterling Keenan.

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1094805195605839873

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Bix killing WWE stooges with facts god drat

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1094806624659746817

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
lol @ Corey going full "CAN I SPEAK TO THE MANAGER" to deadspin. What is it with punks that when they hit their 30's they become indistinguishable from Middle Class Mums who want a refund.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah. They had her come out and attack Asuka and Sonya with a crutch during the title match tonight as well. So I wouldn't be shocked if tomorrow she shows up on a crutch.

Also Graves just keeps on digging.

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1094776334105096193

Cory Graves is the worst recovery counselor I've ever seen.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
how do you botch killing yourself with Fentanyl thats like a sure goddamn thing

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

achilles can you please invite Graves to the next PGH DSA meeting?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Very hard not to see this as a self own

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1094807310516609029

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

So... he didn't even get extra money to be a KSA shill

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Lmao he replied to me, someone needs to take his phone away.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hope he continues this all the way up to RAW tomorrow and then starts rambling on commentary

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

MotU posted:

how do you botch killing yourself with Fentanyl thats like a sure goddamn thing

Corey Graves was never very good at doing things. Look at his wrestling career! :v:

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
handicap match vs fentanyl and CTE

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
corey graves being possessed by the spirit of jbl and self-owning himself very hard is really good

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Drew McIntyre posted:

he should have drank two bottles of fentanyl i guess

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

gotta get HEAT

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1094811261144043522

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 days!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

So... he didn't even get extra money to be a KSA shill

Seriously, that's not even funny, it's just pathetic.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Makes sense since Santorum's district was in Penn Hills which is just right next to Monroeville

Also can we not do suicide jokes, I know its fun to dunk on Corey for being an idiot, but yeah that doesn't sit well with me.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

What a good little boot licker, I'm sure Vince will give him a tasty treat while when he licks them clean.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This thread made me look up Single White Female and boy, that sounds like a tense climax scene.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

What a dork

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"punks" turning into bootlickers is always funny

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The Kimoa Kid posted:

achilles can you please invite Graves to the next PGH DSA meeting?
Nah we've had enough drama what with kicking out a Father's Rights Activist MRA out of the chapter and our former co-chair stirring up poo poo because she's mad that she's not the e-celeb like all her NYC friends.

You are welcome to join the meeting it is on Presidents Day at 6:30 at Community Forge in Wilkinsburg

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Punk stops existing when you have a job for life and a hefty paycheck and somehow CM Punk is the one that left that life while Corey Graves defends his employers relationship with Saudi Arabia

e: But Kota Ibushi is the most punk wrestler ever despite probably never hearing punk music in his life

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 11, 2019

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

"punks" turning into bootlickers is always funny

My facebook timeline is the epitome of sad/funny sometimes where I see poo poo like a guy who went to one Coast Guard meeting and quit becuase he wanted to get drunk at punk shows posting about how we should thank our troops

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RealFoxy posted:

Punk stops existing when you have a job for life and a hefty paycheck and somehow CM Punk is the one that left that life while Corey Graves defends his employers relationship with Saudi Arabia

e: But Kota Ibushi is the most punk wrestler ever despite probably never hearing punk music in his life

Isn't Kota a legit trust fund kid?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Really Corey Graves is showing how toxic our culture is where it breeds that being able to suffer horribly and not having any social safety net is actually virtuous and right. Once again I blame the Protestant heretics that founded this country.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Dias posted:

Isn't Kota a legit trust fund kid?
Technically, yeah but I doubt that has any impact on his desire to shoot fireworks out of his rear end, drop himself on his head, and be Kenny Omega's boyfriend.

I also don't think for a second he's going to go into his parents business considering his hate of books because "They make you think too much"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RealFoxy posted:

Technically, yeah but I doubt that has any impact on his desire to shoot fireworks out of his rear end, drop himself on his head, and be Kenny Omega's boyfriend.

Yeah, but rich kids can do whatever, that's not punk, that's just being rich.

I mean, I love the guy, I just wanted to clear that up.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Punk is good Graves is bad

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dias posted:

Yeah, but rich kids can do whatever, that's not punk, that's just being rich.

I mean, I love the guy, I just wanted to clear that up.
According to the secondhand info from other wrestlers in Japan, his father has already passed away and he was a CEO at a major electrical corporation in Japan, along with Ibushi's residence having an elevator (From Jado and Geo) but it's unlikely he's going to take over the family business at all but is still a trust fund kid.

I still see Ibushi as the type to wrestle until he's crippled though just because he loves it and has no passing knowledge about literally anything but what's in front of him, considering he learned 0 English to communicate with Kenny, had no idea who Vince McMahon was, and refused a full time NJPW contract to wrestle in Kaiju Big Battel.

He probably has plenty of money but just wants to wrestle and live in his own world which would have happened with or without his families fortune.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So what drug did Graves relapse on tonight?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

boot polish

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Twitter sucks today.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Probably booze, wonder if I should tell his brother on facebook to get Corey to log off and get his poo poo together.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1092253365722144768

this tweet was a week ago but it seems especially relevant

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

achillesforever6 posted:

Probably booze, wonder if I should tell his brother on facebook to get Corey to log off and get his poo poo together.

Why when he can keep exposing what a piece of poo poo he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1092253365722144768

this tweet was a week ago but it seems especially relevant

And now I must bid you adieu, mad online and tweet fights