Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Sponge Baathist posted:

timg cause it's gross

Her spelling is fuckin cursed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

wesleywillis posted:

Her spelling is fuckin cursed.

Prey for her to get better then

cnut
May 3, 2016

Violet_Sky posted:

Cum get it bois.

Gross.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Violet_Sky posted:

Cum get it bois.

Have a sip

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Violet_Sky posted:

Cum get it bois.

I want to see Kyle

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Burt Sexual posted:

I want to see Kyle

Nazi spotted

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Violet_Sky posted:

Cum get it bois.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Slippery posted:

Nazi spotted

:golfclap:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Gone Fashing posted:

cruises arent that expensive anyway theyre deliberately priced so that lower middle class people take them. a kid rock cruise is just a slightly trashier normal cruise

cant wait for the juggalo cruise. remember when they gave a lake herpes. imagine the boat afterwards.

they didnt give a lake herpes they just dumped a poo poo ton of trash into and ruined it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Slippery posted:

Nazi spotted

Idgi

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Say “see Kyle” out loud.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Bobby Digital posted:

Say “see Kyle” out loud.

It also works because of the nazi / not see thing

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Bobby Digital posted:

Say “see Kyle” out loud.

"Seek Isle"???

:confused:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJF3HHbi3UQ

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

https://i.imgur.com/eTme7x0.jpg

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Sorry, not the greatest joke, was going off the fact it sounded a bit like Sieg Heil :)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Slippery posted:

Sorry, not the greatest joke, was going off the fact it sounded a bit like Sieg Heil :)

I did not see that coming.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I did not see that coming.

I used to work with a guy named Nazar.
We called him [first syllable]+[diminuitive]
One day, we wrote it down.
Soon after, we stopped calling him Nazi.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Slippery posted:

Nah I Sieg it now

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

it looks like a young snoop dogg chewed the same gum violet beauregard did at the wonka factory

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

it looks like a young snoop dogg chewed the same gum violet beauregard did at the wonka factory

Pffft, Will Smith never had that much juice.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
So, the guy with the poo poo/hole chest... he has to have his torso amputated, right?

I’m not going to quote the image because it legit made me feel ill.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Song For The Deaf posted:

So, the guy with the poo poo/hole chest... he has to have his torso amputated, right?

I’m not going to quote the image because it legit made me feel ill.

i want to believe it is fake

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I'm assuming those were infected follicles?

Also, I'm having more reservations than ever about this Aladdin remake, and not just because I found out that the screenwriters are getting stiffed.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
It's actually the aftermath of a chest to scalp hair transplant.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
How about that, it is a chest hair to scalp transplant.

And somehow the chest is the pretty part, heads look loving gross after those.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Tubgoat posted:

Also, I'm having more reservations than ever about this Aladdin remake, and not just because I found out that the screenwriters are getting stiffed.

It's infected pores and follicles. I've seen that before from people that are really bad about cleaning their skin. Not just, doesn't wash their face every shower. We're talking has never even run water on their face in their lives and works at a fast food restaurant. As soon as you do something that destabilizes the skin (like shaving or even a facial at a salon), it drives the bacteria deep and you look like absolute death. You get a mix of pitting and pustules.

The last person I saw that had that kind of reaction, it was on their face. She was given Doxycycline and instructions to be careful to wash their face regularly with a mild cleanser. A month later, they were fine and all healed up. No evidence of scarring.

This picture does look worse than what I've seen in that they say there is feces involved. They really need to see a Derm immediately or they could risk systemic infection.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

mostlygray posted:

It's infected pores and follicles. I've seen that before from people that are really bad about cleaning their skin. Not just, doesn't wash their face every shower. We're talking has never even run water on their face in their lives and works at a fast food restaurant. As soon as you do something that destabilizes the skin (like shaving or even a facial at a salon), it drives the bacteria deep and you look like absolute death. You get a mix of pitting and pustules.

The last person I saw that had that kind of reaction, it was on their face. She was given Doxycycline and instructions to be careful to wash their face regularly with a mild cleanser. A month later, they were fine and all healed up. No evidence of scarring.

This picture does look worse than what I've seen in that they say there is feces involved. They really need to see a Derm immediately or they could risk systemic infection.

Cleveland steamers have consequences.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tubgoat posted:

I'm upset because Aladdin should be Chinese.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

[desire to know more intensifies]

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

1. He was a homeless kid on the streets of China in the story
2. It could do better in China where Disney needs to expand it's market

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Oh, yeah, that sounds rad as gently caress.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Aside from the fact that Aladdin is Chinese in the story the story is the best known of the Arabian Nights stories but it isn't even one of the originals. It was added way later. There is also more than one genie; the other one lives in a ring that Aladdin also gets his hands on. The original story also doesn't limit the number of wishes the genie has to give. Aladdin can just boss around the genies in the lamp and ring to just like, whatever whenever.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

He was "Chinese" in the same way that the characters in The Mikado are "Japanese"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This is an edit but it still made me laugh.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Ngl, I laughed.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Aside from the fact that Aladdin is Chinese in the story the story is the best known of the Arabian Nights stories but it isn't even one of the originals. It was added way later. There is also more than one genie; the other one lives in a ring that Aladdin also gets his hands on. The original story also doesn't limit the number of wishes the genie has to give. Aladdin can just boss around the genies in the lamp and ring to just like, whatever whenever.

The idiot wished for food and sold the platters it came on for more food.

Aladdin is an idiot.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Hihohe posted:

This is an edit but it still made me laugh.

For context this is meant to look like an old Second Life character, Ralph Bluetawn. He was used to troll around the game by streamer Vinesauce years ago and still pops up from time to time as an insular meme in the community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

For context this is meant to look like an old Second Life character, Ralph Bluetawn. He was used to troll around the game by streamer Vinesauce years ago and still pops up from time to time as an insular meme in the community.

Second Life still has a viable community?

not talking poo poo, I thought it was like, offline now