Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The poors whose fault it is that they're poor are being way too negative when i spit on them. I tried to kill myself but i fucken toughed it out unlike many of the weaklings on twitter. people don't need help or compassion unless they are failures. #DramaFreeLife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
where do you get a bottle of fentanyl?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

No Irish Need Imply posted:

where do you get a bottle of fentanyl?

he had a bottle of patches I guess? i work in pharmaceuticals and as far as im aware it doesnt come in pill form legally in the US

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
also if you took an entire 'bottle' youd die, full stop.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MotU posted:

also if you took an entire 'bottle' youd die, full stop.

yeah the real answer is corey graves is full of poo poo, which is unsurprising

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1092253365722144768

this tweet was a week ago but it seems especially relevant

Indistinguishable from a Facebook & Wine mum.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I did 3000 puffs of cocaine and injected a pound of mushrooms and I’m still here you fuckers!!!!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

rare Magic card l00k posted:

yeah the real answer is corey graves is full of poo poo, which is unsurprising

yeah i mean that was obv from the getgo for anyone with a passing knowledge of the opioid crisis but good on graves for using a literal human crisis to show how tough(????) he is by fabricating suicide claims

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

although i do like to believe corey graves is stupid enough to admit to committing a pretty big felony, because the only way you'd get a bottle of fentanyl is by buying illegal poo poo that was actually something else

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
hes the kid in sophmore year who is smoking a bag of oregano

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
gonna take a whole bottle of a drug that is dosed in micrograms over a slow release 72 hour patch and come out on top because im Bootstraps McBitchigan

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
tho it makes sense that graves has hospice drugs since every time he goes on twitter he destroys himself

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

rare Magic card l00k posted:

although i do like to believe corey graves is stupid enough to admit to committing a pretty big felony, because the only way you'd get a bottle of fentanyl is by buying illegal poo poo that was actually something else
that's how my friend died :(

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

No Irish Need Imply posted:

that's how my friend died :(

yeah my dad got prescribed it in patches because he had tumors on tons of nerves

the first thing he said was 'if one of these falls off, don't even touch it, get me and i'll take care of it' and told me about a couple girls licking one and choking to death

don't even joke around about that poo poo it will take anybody out easily if it's even slightly misused

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

achillesforever6 posted:

Also can we not do suicide jokes, I know its fun to dunk on Corey for being an idiot, but yeah that doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah, there is plenty to dunk on Graves about without going to the "kill you are self" jokes.

RealFoxy posted:

he learned 0 English to communicate with Kenny, had no idea who Vince McMahon was, and refused a full time NJPW contract to wrestle in Kaiju Big Battel.

God I love Ibushi :allears:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I got home and I am stoned as poo poo and this Corey graves stuff is hysterical to me right now.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

the corporate punk being a chud really aint that surprising but it's funny as poo poo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Corey totally knew that guy who took LSD and then ate his own face

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Corey sold me the drugs that made me double post

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man Corey is a real piece of poo poo, he’s perfect for the wwe

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Corey's just going out of his way to follow in the footsteps of his real inspiration, Joey Styles.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Corey misheard Joey when he said,"I kicked JBL's rear end and it really helped my career."

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It’s a warm comfort, knowing that the CTE will soon complete its path towards turning his brain fully into creamed corn.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MotU posted:

tho it makes sense that graves has hospice drugs since every time he goes on twitter he destroys himself

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I'm just glad we can agree for once that I didn't actually do anything to bring this upon myself.

So is this brazen lying or concerning delusion? Because neither me nor the other guy said anything like Graves thought he was replying to.

Also, Elgin being the only wrestler to RT that stuff is hilarious. That idiot has no idea how lucky he actually is...

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

what exactly did you do to rile up the weird Elgin truther corner of wrestling Twitter?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

davidbix posted:

I'm just glad we can agree for once that I didn't actually do anything to bring this upon myself.

Some Guy comparing Demott to Stu Hart and you going "eh Stu Hart didn't train those guys" being what set this off is the weirdest part of it. Like, Graves never mentioned Hart. You weren't even directly talking to Graves. It's all so bizarre.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

what exactly did you do to rile up the weird Elgin truther corner of wrestling Twitter?
They think I have some kind of information I could publish/tweet/share/whatever that would help him triumph over Mo. Or something? And/or Elgin thinks I owe him by way of us being friendly in the few months before everything blew up. (Which, although it feels like an eternity ago now, was when it seemed like becoming a father and running his own business had matured him.)

Plus there's a lot of zero sum moral absolutism with that crowd: Say Meltzer and others running Mo's name was a bad thing out of line with current journalistic standards and you're branded a Mo white knight. Question her GoFundMe situation and you're branded a pro-Elgin troll. And so on and so forth.

I do have my own regrets about things I could have handled better, but I don't think either side would have ever been happy with me, regardless, because there was no way I could ever get anything about the whole mess past a mainstream editorial and legal team.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
"Man thats a ton of new posts on the social media thread, Becky must have done something awesome..."

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I stand corrected, he's not the Dollar Store CM Punk, he's just Thrift Store Phil Anselmo.

"What. Do. My. Knuckles. Say."
"..BELL..RUNG."

I find him to be more of a factory seconds Lee Ving.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Feb 11, 2019

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

The poors whose fault it is that they're poor are being way too negative when i spit on them. I tried to kill myself but i fucken toughed it out unlike many of the weaklings on twitter. people don't need help or compassion unless they are failures. #DramaFreeLife
lol

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/REALBobbyRoode/status/1094833957441556480

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1092253365722144768

this tweet was a week ago but it seems especially relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDekRHZD3U

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
If Corey Graves was a vine he’d be the guy trying to do a kick flip while his friends say “you can’t do it” and he says “YES I CAN I DID ONE THIS MORNING.”

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if the poster drew mcintyre was a vine he would be that video of a kid wiping out on his skateboard and crying (me) and drew mcintyre saying "you know what it was. It was this drat rear end rock" and holding up a very small pebble as evidence. but it would be too long to be a vine

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I didn't think I'd see a funnier meltdown from Corey Graves than the time he moaned throughout the night about Punk not answering his calls anymore. Should have known better than to doubt someone in the wrestling industry

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!

Chris James 2 posted:

I didn't think I'd see a funnier meltdown from Corey Graves than the time he moaned throughout the night about Punk not answering his calls anymore. Should have known better than to doubt someone in the wrestling industry

It ran the gamut from laughable to worrisome to pitiable to pitiful. Just another indicator that money doesn't buy happiness, it just affords a broken person like Graves (or Trump) a more comfortable form of misery.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah. They had her come out and attack Asuka and Sonya with a crutch during the title match tonight as well. So I wouldn't be shocked if tomorrow she shows up on a crutch.

Also Graves just keeps on digging.

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1094776334105096193

he ate the bottle. It was empty

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Faking suicide attempts to talk down to actual people that attempted suicide is a real bad look. Even for heat garnering.

Corey is not good at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

Faking suicide attempts to talk down to actual people that attempted suicide is a real bad look. Even for heat garnering.

Corey is not good at this.

On brand for the rest of his wrestling career.

Pretty sure he named his NXT/WWE character after Michael Graves, the replacement for Glen Danzig on the Misfits that everyone hated, who then went on The Daily Show trying to claim that, actually, it's cool for punks to be conservative (he'd proudly voted for W).