Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

From now on GX will conceivably just randomly pick a dead player and bring them back. The only thing I know for sure is Podima cannot be resurrected (I tried).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

From now on GX will conceivably just randomly pick a dead player and bring them back. The only thing I know for sure is Podima cannot be resurrected (I tried).

Clarification: Two random players

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Pool of resurrections:

Azurelana - unknown 3p
binus - scum
OMG - scum WHO POSTS WHILE DEAD
SK - another necromancer, but different somehow. town
Tobbs - scum
xiw - town, cursed to be resurrected and then killed again within an hour every game day.

The odds of us bringing back both town players are low. Could be a good idea to vote out myself or the perASF duo today? Not sure if Chic can just obliterate the scum when they come back to life every single day.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

With 19 players I'm guessing 4-5 scum and 2 3ps?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Test: ##vote asiina

Can't remember if anyone tried this already

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Mr. Humalong posted:

The odds of us bringing back both town players are low. Could be a good idea to vote out myself or the perASF duo today? Not sure if Chic can just obliterate the scum when they come back to life every single day.

Twice a day is pretty solid- this is the text of the currently-revealed part of the role PM.

Role PM posted:

You are the Doc. Whenever a player’s role is revealed, you gain a daykill charge that may only be used on that specific player. You may only kill twice per day. When you first activate your daykill (by posting ##obliterate [player] as [that player’s role]), your role is revealed, the player you targeted is fully roleblocked and killed if you have correctly matched them to their role, and, regardless—

I do wonder if there's a backfire mechanism for missing a role name beyond getting the PM revealed a bit more, but it's not really in town's best interest to post that (assuming chic is town).

I would prefer voting out pera/asf over you, as I think that it's more likely to hit scum there.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

The downside to voting out pera/asf would be scum nightkilling me and then we have no resurrects and I can't post any more

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

I can't post any more

I thought you called this a downside but I don't see it

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

besides, I'd still prefer birb today

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I don't really have an actual opinion on anyone? Like..there is too much happening completely at random and people who aren't targetable/in the game are still playing and whatever that I am just kinda like OK it's pure night actions until it's over

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am a changling Chic, I welcome your obliteration

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
In case you need confirmation before obliteration:

peramene posted:

We believe Kashuno's claim, and we believe we were offered the choice of that role. The last three letters are "ing"). Feel no need to comment further to confirm nor deny.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::f5h::f5::

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
kash is a waste of a bullet imo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

28766f69642a2930 posted:

kash is a waste of a bullet imo

good thing it doesn't use bullets jeez have you been paying attention birb

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno posted:

good thing it doesn't use bullets jeez have you been paying attention birb

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981?s=21

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I am a changling Chic, I welcome your obliteration

if you welcome obliteration at least tell us what it does before you go and get blapped

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quote editing on mobile takes effort and I’m :effort: but huma I have tried to give away my gifts every day and no one but Kash has wanted them.

I still have “befriend” left for today but no one wants to be my friend I guess :rip: me

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Quote editing on mobile takes effort and I’m :effort: but huma I have tried to give away my gifts every day and no one but Kash has wanted them.

I still have “befriend” left for today but no one wants to be my friend I guess :rip: me

I'll be your friend clord :hydrogen:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

chaoslord posted:

I’m like right here

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I’m sorry I thought I didn’t need to ask

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

chaoslord posted:

https://twitter.com/tsteventaylor/status/1093721646030934022

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

28766f69642a2930 posted:

I’m like right here

28766f69642a2930 posted:

I’m sorry I thought I didn’t need to ask

Haha no, you’re right, you and I both know you’re getting it, I was just making the point to huma saying “clord is only gifting Kash, weird” when I would have given them to anyone who had asked

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SolusLunes posted:

if you welcome obliteration at least tell us what it does before you go and get blapped

my post history speaks for itself

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I have reason to believe you are lying about your rolename

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

like my shots are very specific and i can't just take shots into the dark

i said it before but i'm pretty sure it exists to counter necromantic shenanigans

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

in as much as any role in this wacky rear end game can be said to counter something etc. etc. etc.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
curious as to what your reason would be

I can make someone able to obliterate

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If someone will guarantee me they will obliterate Chic Trombone tomorrow, I will make you able to obliterate people tonight

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

If someone will guarantee me they will obliterate Chic Trombone tomorrow, I will make you able to obliterate people tonight

sure why not

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SolusLunes posted:

sure why not

Done deal friendo. please don't betray me

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Done deal friendo. please don't betray me

the only way I'll betray you is if I learn birb's role name

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

"if you kill [town player] i'll give you a vig"

cool i guess?? you are a very frustrating person

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I’ll save you chic

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
im the highlander come at me bro

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Chic Trombone posted:

"if you kill [town player] i'll give you a vig"

cool i guess?? you are a very frustrating person

I do not think you are town. I have given you an opportunity to prove yourself which you have not taken

I will eliminate you through other means then

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Mr. Humalong posted:

I feel like I've missed something - why is this happening?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
also do you think chic is scum, kash? or an anti-town 3p?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Epsilon Plus posted:

also do you think chic is scum, kash? or an anti-town 3p?

3P SK who dies if she is wrong