Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

Kraps posted:

What time?

Right now... looks like there was an intermission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Ok, confirmed extremely hard that it's not airing on Thursday

Deborah: I would be mad

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow
You guys really want to cling onto this rumor for some reason.

As for R&R, I kind of think I dug it more than I do Critical Role. Just wish they had it actually streamed on Twitch. Their whole thing of splitting revenue streams doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Arthil posted:

You guys really want to cling onto this rumor for some reason.

As for R&R, I kind of think I dug it more than I do Critical Role. Just wish they had it actually streamed on Twitch. Their whole thing of splitting revenue streams doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be watching both. I imagine there are some cool things in the works for R&R and I love the way she's DMing. Its neat that they've personalized the way they cast all of their spells, too!

And that SET!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Fauxshiz posted:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be watching both. I imagine there are some cool things in the works for R&R and I love the way she's DMing. Its neat that they've personalized the way they cast all of their spells, too!

And that SET!

I liked R&R, but I think due to their goal of trying to make episodes more self-contained it felt like it lacked some of the spontaneity of Critical Role.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

Nemo2342 posted:

I liked R&R, but I think due to their goal of trying to make episodes more self-contained it felt like it lacked some of the spontaneity of Critical Role.

By what was said both in the episode and in the talkshow thing they did on breaks, the first session sets up the overarching narrative. Which... kind of makes sense, right?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Arthil posted:

By what was said both in the episode and in the talkshow thing they did on breaks, the first session sets up the overarching narrative. Which... kind of makes sense, right?

Everything's already been recorded though, right? We're going to go find those artifacts and fight those 3 big evils, and while the players certainly have flexibility in some of their solutions, we're not really going to be able to go off the rails. There won't be a situation like in CR where the players go "oh, your big war meta plot? Nah, going sailing instead".

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Seems to be the nature of one-shots, R&R is just 6 one-shots tied together by a plot.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/itsginnydi/status/1095029046268686336?s=21

I think Ginny Di is my new canon Jester.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JestersNotebook/status/1095127085507641344

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

No dicks in the margins, F--

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
No dicks outside the margins either. This is clearly a forgery. :colbert:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Hooray for spending Valentine's Day with our favorite misanthropes!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Nemo2342 posted:

Hooray for spending Valentine's Day with our favorite misanthropes!

:yeah:

I was thinking that the week break would be, I don't know, announcing a split from G&S and rearranging the shows or something. I guess it was just a week break.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Rev up the whiteboard conspiracies, for some reason tonights episode isn't streamed on the CR twitch.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Keru posted:

Rev up the whiteboard conspiracies, for some reason tonights episode isn't streamed on the CR twitch.

https://twitter.com/WhiteRosePlays/status/1096243422627876864

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I pretty much assumed it was something like that, but that's not as funny as critters starting to unspool a giant ball of twine and grabbing the noteboard.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Keru posted:

I pretty much assumed it was something like that, but that's not as funny as critters starting to unspool a giant ball of twine and grabbing the noteboard.

:tinfoil:

Unrelated, I'm trying to watch CR and OWL at the same time and it's hard.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Let's go visit the drow they said. It will be fun they said.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012
Fantasy loving Vietnam right here.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I love the little stunned ring. :allears:

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Goddamn I love Caleb counter spelled counter spell . Also, the whole cast is looking extra sexy tonight :circlefap:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

dazoner posted:

Also, the whole cast is looking extra sexy tonight :circlefap:

For real, I'm too loving bi for this.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Always Sunny Theme.mp3

The Gang Learns Not to Bunch Up

they never learn

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Keru posted:

Always Sunny Theme.mp3

The Gang Learns Not to Bunch Up

they never learn

To be fair, that was on Matt.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
Sam is out for blood on Trinket 2.0.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
Does Yasha’s/Ashley’s Magician Judge auto dispel magic?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

dazoner posted:

Does Yasha’s/Ashley’s Magician Judge auto dispel magic?

I *think* it can be used to cast Dispel once a day, but it's been awhile since we've used it (shattering the bowl was the last time I recall seeing it).

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!

Nemo2342 posted:

I *think* it can be used to cast Dispel once a day, but it's been awhile since we've used it (shattering the bowl was the last time I recall seeing it).

Thanks!

Dammit, unsatisfying end to that battle 😩

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

dazoner posted:

Thanks!

I can't help but feel that Matt's being just a little salty since there was a good chance those stuns were going to be the end of that warrior.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

dazoner posted:

Thanks!

Hey, at least he didn't use the mage to do literally any AOE and kill off Jester. I don't think they could even revivify her yet.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

Hey, at least he didn't use the mage to do literally any AOE and kill off Jester. I don't think they could even revivify her yet.

I think they can? I remember them shopping for diamonds and talking about how everyone should have a diamond pocket so she could get their diamond if they needed it.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

They definitely can and they even bought diamonds for that purpose.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Dark elves and blasted, volcanic wastelands? Welcome to Morrowind, I guess.

dazoner
May 17, 2006

White People!
I feel stressed... I genuinely fear for the party at this point.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Dark elves and blasted, volcanic wastelands? Welcome to Morrowind, I guess.

and here come the Cliffdiver :haw:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
"Do we look like tourists?"

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately
Poor Gluzlo has seen some poo poo.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Jetrauben posted:

Poor Gluzlo has seen some poo poo.

But enough about the Mighty Nein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i really thought for a minute there Travis was going to forget about his ability to make all river crossings trivial