Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

That sounds good. What kind of veggies?

Just saw this. It was carrots, cuke, green onions, radish, tomato, lettuce. Real tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Had carne asada burrito and barbacoa taco!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ate em with a side of hot 6er iykwim :grin:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
cheesesteakkkkkkkkkkkk

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I was out of collards, so I made a sandwich with mixed Italian cold cut ends and mozzarella. I added a little herb-infused oil just before I ate it. The ends weren't as strongly flavored as I thought they would be, but it was still good.

And an apple and a pear.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

gleebster posted:

I was out of collards, so I made a sandwich with mixed Italian cold cut ends and mozzarella. I added a little herb-infused oil just before I ate it. The ends weren't as strongly flavored as I thought they would be, but it was still good.

And an apple and a pear.

What ends? Did you get some mortadella in there?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Space Race Riot posted:

What ends? Did you get some mortadella in there?

Nah., just some salami and bologna. Ends is always a gamble, and I didn't hit any jackpot.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

King of Bees posted:

Just saw this. It was carrots, cuke, green onions, radish, tomato, lettuce. Real tasty

Sounds real good. I love me some radishes. A very under-used veg imo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Had carne asada burrito and barbacoa taco!!!

this was me last night but a shredded BEEF taco :yum:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My tumbly’s gettin rumbly

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
How is that some people have not loving figured out that you don't microwave your goddamn fish lunch in a public microwave in an enclosed kitchen

ASSHOLES

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

on the other hand you get free license to ridicule your coworker for like ever

i suggest making loud passive aggressive statements like "ITS SMELLS LIKE A drat FISH MARKET IN HERE!!!" or "yo has your momma been around cause it smells like a drat fish market in here"

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Starting an IF cut this week. Lunch has just taken on a much greater importance. :ninja: Today was salad with roast chicken with lemon juice and olive oil.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the gently caress is an IF cut

today is monday so im gonna order two huge gross dominos pizzas at 50% off

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Intermittent fasting. It's the new mindfulness.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It's a diet thing. Works pretty good.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mu Zeta posted:

Intermittent fasting. It's the new mindfulness.
oh i feel dumb,

i skip breakfast in general unless im super hungry

i do it sometimes when i go for a bike ride, nothing like being a bit hungry from the night before then burning 2000 calories before you even eat anything

it kinda gets your body going into keto mode without having to stick to low carb 24/7

gotta watch for the bonk tho, no good getting completely out of glycogen

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 11, 2019

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
intermittent fasting works if it gets you to eat less food than you did before intermittent fasting. if you don't eat less food, you won't lose weight. if you do, you will. crazy stuff.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sure but it does matter what kind and when you eat those calories too

any ways i hate talking about diet stuff so im done

im thinking about those two large half price pizzas im gonna order

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I've had my body go into keto mode twice in my life. It's good for weight loss but your poo smells REALLY bad. I rather eat a lot of vegetables.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Pro tip: all of that stuff is dumb and just a way to limit calories. Just like every single fad diet. You body doesn't care what time you get calories. Everyone does IF at night when they sleep. I IF all the time. Like numerous days a week. Like today! No breakfast, won't eat lunch for a few hours! My body doesn't care.

Anyway.

I'm going to have a 2 day old other half of my italian sub that I had 2 days ago. Probably later. At night.

That's my lunch.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 11, 2019

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Lo, yep IF just means skipping breakfast and sometimes lunch and late night snacks amd not eating like a hog when you do eat. Now with a fancy name!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Speaking of eating like a hog, I had mustard greens, an apple, and a pear. I didn't eat the cores of the fruit, though.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gleebster posted:

Speaking of eating like a hog, I had mustard greens, an apple, and a pear. I didn't eat the cores of the fruit, though.
keep em coming, im pretty sure ytou are some kind of heirloom piggy at this point

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Skipped lunch today, but pigged out on some homemade fajitas for dinner. A big ol’ flap of flank steak marinated all afternoon in tequila, lime, and spices, grilled up, sliced and piled high with onions and peps.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I ate a rock.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'm trying to learn how to eat gluten-free. It sucks rear end. Everything good has gluten in it. I don't even know what I am having for lunch anymore.

gently caress you, celiac disease. :(

Hometown Slime Queen fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jul 17, 2019

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
I don’t eat lunch I work because I’m not a SLACKING, STONER

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
for got to bring my leftover pigs in a blankey (we had a white trash dinner and ate them with shells and cheese!!) so instead I went down to the food trucks and got a real good shrimp curry like a goddamn IDIOT -- Friday our catering is gonna be Indian food!!!

whatever was still hella good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

I'm trying to learn how to eat gluten-free. It sucks rear end. Everything good has gluten in it. I don't even know what I am having for lunch anymore.

gently caress you, Celiac's.

lol yeah sure buddy Celiacs huh sounds more like you caught that hollywooditis :jerkbag:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Looks like we got a real live mommy blogger itt!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Had the rest of the mustard greens yesterday, so it was back to collards today.

And an apple and a pear.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I had a Mediterranean vegetable wrap (had olives and artichoke and hummus along with usual veg making it exotic) and a black coffee.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
that sounds really good, pretty much anythi ngwith artichoke i am on board with buddy

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My man :hfive:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My delicate goon stomach can no longer handle the pasta bread burger cakes I ate on the daily for my all-day lunches. Now I gotta get a tube down my throat lol.

At least now Karyn, Kalyn, and Katelyynn and I can all share snacks at my cycling class!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i had a peach-nectarine red bull and cigarettes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

got lots of DQ coupons so im gonna get my BURG on

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
I filter feed my lunch through very fine sediments by using my complex mouth parts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im having left over chicken and dumplings i made them last night for dinner i used my instant pot it is delicious and super easy to make!!!