Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

shut up netface posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqGsi9k6ra0

educate ya rear end to arguably the most influential group of the 20th century, right next to the Beatles and Black Sabbath.

oh absolutely, kraftwerk owns, I won't say I'm their biggest fan but I do like their music -- maybe not well enough to recognize it :)

that said peep this jam and see if I wasn't at least in the neighborhood, synthpop wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2JBCxqzswc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Slippery posted:

oh absolutely, kraftwerk owns, I won't say I'm their biggest fan but I do like their music -- maybe not well enough to recognize it :)

that said peep this jam and see if I wasn't at least in the neighborhood, synthpop wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2JBCxqzswc

Wikipedia posted:

Rational Youth was formed in 1981 in Montreal, Quebec, by synthesizer players Tracy Howe and Bill Vorn, both of whom idolized the German synthpop pioneers Kraftwerk. The band is considered to be one of Canada's first synthpop groups.[2]

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

text me a vag pic posted:

u got me all horned up

how much for a hj, i got cash
With or without the screaming in German?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

BUH NOT RACIST THO

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

well, glad to know I'm not wrong in hearing similarities :)

I've had the phase,
"All you synthpop heroes, from Stockholm to Malmo
The goddess watches over you, wherever you may go"
stuck in my head for ages

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

He may only have one fork, but it is very impressive.

A baller rear end spoon fork

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

titties posted:

I will get this tattooed on my loving flesh at a really bad local tattoo place if y'all pass around the hat and come up with enough to pay for it

Lmfao. Get it priced out. I want it on your lower back like a tramp stamp, and in large enough size that you can see it from a distance. None of this reeeeeeally small letters poo poo. Basic, nothing crazy, and I'll contribute $100.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Lmfao. Get it priced out. I want it on your lower back like a tramp stamp, and in large enough size that you can see it from a distance. None of this reeeeeeally small letters poo poo. Basic, nothing crazy, and I'll contribute $100.

I'm in for another $100. That should be more than enough to stamp that up. I vote for just plain black block letters.

Like this:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm in for another $100. That should be more than enough to stamp that up. I vote for just plain black block letters.

Like this:

Slayer font

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Feb 13, 2019

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I agree that this is the superior font

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

cash crab posted:

I agree that this is the superior font

Not with those esses

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

How are you people not making this stranger get a tattoo in comic sans when you have the opportunity to do so?

Although Chiller in red would be a satisfactory alternative

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

How are you people not making this stranger get a tattoo in comic sans when you have the opportunity to do so?

Although Chiller in red would be a satisfactory alternative

It's a terrible day when you're a stranger to titties. :(

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Oh boy

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Her warpaint is mighty and must be highly effective at striking fear into the hearts of her tribe's enemies.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

That looks like a skin cancer chemical rub. You put it on and it makes skin cancer turn brown and obvious, the rest of your face looks like a terrible sunburn.

Those lips though? Hard to tell.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Put on your face with a trowel, baby.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Aging twisted sister fan?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Victim of Homers makeup shotgun.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

That's gonna be a 'yikes' from me dawg. Side note: That is the most forced smile I've ever seen.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
How can you tell

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Y'all heard of heroin-chic? This is flashburn-chic.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

steinrokkan posted:

How can you tell

Well, she had to paint it on

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I really hate running into her on Zandalar.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Labes for days posted:

I really hate running into her on Zandalar.

What are you, a scrub? Just have your guildies take you on some raids, you'll be geared in no time.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

She looks like she stood behind a jet engine

Or she's a Juggalo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

She looks like she stood behind a jet engine

Or she's a Juggalo

How many cases of Grandma Juggalos do we know of?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's no way that woman is old enough to be a grandma!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I have a great aunty who became a grandma before 28.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Iron Crowned posted:

How many cases of Grandma Juggalos do we know of?

I mean I imagine lots of juggalos become grandparents before hitting 30

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

steinrokkan posted:

I mean I imagine lots of juggalos become grandparents before hitting 30

Not a lot of juggalos live to 30

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's no way that woman is old enough to be a grandma!

I know a girl who is only a year older than me, she's a grandmother.
I'm not yet 40.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Zipperelli. posted:

Solice Kirsk posted:

I am totally bored and stupid enough to get a poo poo tattoo and hepatitis for the internet but tramp stamp is off the table.

I was thinking more the trad style scroll / banner around something like the sa grenade logo or the character Roast Beef from achewood or something. No klurfs but otherwise i'm pretty open to suggestions.

I would be willing to get it on my back shoulder, supple breast, a smaller one on my forearm, or a larger one on my upper arm covering the harley tatt I got when I was 18 and thought I would be a cool biker man.

E: no ponies or pickle rick or that baseball mascot. Regular rick is fine though

titties has a new favorite as of 21:49 on Feb 15, 2019

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OK, the joke was that the make up was doing a bad job of making her look younger. I have failed at this joke.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

titties posted:

I am totally bored and stupid enough to get a poo poo tattoo and hepatitis for the internet but tramp stamp is off the table.

I was thinking more the trad style scroll / banner around something like the sa grenade logo or the character Roast Beef from achewood or something. No klurfs but otherwise i'm pretty open to suggestions.

I would be willing to get it on my back shoulder, supple breast, a smaller one on my forearm, or a larger one on my upper arm covering the harley tatt I got when I was 18 and thought I would be a cool biker man.

Hmmm, if you're serious I may take this over to the Creative Convention and have a goon draw up a few designs. I'm at work, but when I'm done I'll start the thread. Your call.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

wesleywillis posted:

I know a girl who is only a year older than me, she's a grandmother.
I'm not yet 40.

That's not that unusual. Have a kid at 18 or 19, kid grows up, has a kid at 18 or 19. That's being a grandparent at 36 to 38. These days it's less common than it used to be but it isn't totally out of the question.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My best friend's ex husband is a grandpa, but he's a bit older, 42.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hmmm, if you're serious I may take this over to the Creative Convention and have a goon draw up a few designs. I'm at work, but when I'm done I'll start the thread. Your call.

I am willing to do this for the amusement of two people because I think a dry orgasms tattoo would be funny. I can't / won't agree to anything too gross but my definition of "too" is mutable.