Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

He's more of a garden variety white supremacist.

Is this for real? He is adorable :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

My favorite part is the other guy is not standing straight up.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Karate Bastard posted:

Is this for real? He is adorable :swoon:

Of course it's real, though he's probably standing on a stool or something.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3880265

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I could keep him in my pocket and take him out to aggravate the poo poo out of everyone.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TeamJesus posted:

Yes, because that is IASIP.

Well, poo poo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

rodbeard posted:

My favorite part is the other guy is not standing straight up.

I assume that other guy is really tall but still lol

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Ben ain't making a strong case for the superiority of the white man.

I'd say it's reaching, but he probably can't reach much without a step stool.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I love photos of Jaguars, but the the facial expressions on these are unsettling. In a good way.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Mushika posted:

I love photos of Jaguars, but the the facial expressions on these are unsettling. In a good way.

I think it's because they're very goofy and also extremely threatening at the same time

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's a drat shame Chris Farley died before he had a chance to star in a Rob Ford biopic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUY6lDja-DE

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mushika posted:

Our ancestors who didn't get unsettled by a snarling giant cat face tended to wind up inside the cat

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/SEahkmy.gifv

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That is very far from what I was expecting to happen

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mushika posted:

Pretty much the standard template of how to design a scary face, with bared teeth, a smile-like expression with the mouth, whites of the eyes above the irises. It's like primal memory for us.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

That is very far from what I was expecting to happen

How do you have your morning cup of bunny? :thunk:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The funny thing is DS9 actually had a Klingon lawyer.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The funny thing is DS9 actually had a Klingon lawyer.

Michael Dorn in Undiscovered Country will always be the OG Klingon lawyer tho. :eng101:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bug Squash posted:

Michael Dorn in Undiscovered Country will always be the OG Klingon lawyer tho. :eng101:

The Undiscovered Country is my second favorite ST movie :kiddo:

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bug Squash posted:

I forget was he playing Worfs father there?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Ok this one is gonna need an explanation. Since when could you advertise products for highly illegal substances? :confused:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i remember klingon lawyer on enterprise played by j g hertzler and a klingon lawyer in star trek 6 played by michael dorn but i sure as poo poo dont remember a klingon lawyer on ds9

*possibly confused because both actors played klingons on ds9

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
the 70s-80s were a crazy time friend

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Parrotine posted:

Ok this one is gonna need an explanation. Since when could you advertise products for highly illegal substances? :confused:
Cocaine wasn't seen as a big problem because it was the drug for wealthy white folks. That ad didn't say cocaine it said snow, wink wink, etc.

I have no easy explanation for the one that does say coke though, other than it was the cool drug for wealthy whites :shrug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's just head store stuff. Like a bong being a flower vase or "tobacco" bowls.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
love to go to the head store

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Man the 80s were a weird time to be alive in

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

love to go to the head store

No idea why my phone went with store instead of shop, but I thought it was funny so just let it ride.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:shrug: it made me giggle

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

There are a whole bunch of those tite 70s coke ads, they usually get posted with the TIME TO gently caress watch (classy!), do you have happen to have any more?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

:shrug: it made me giggle

Me too! :respek:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slippery posted:

There are a whole bunch of those tite 70s coke ads, they usually get posted with the TIME TO gently caress watch (classy!), do you have happen to have any more?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Cocaine wasn't seen as a big problem because it was the drug for wealthy white folks. That ad didn't say cocaine it said snow, wink wink, etc.

I have no easy explanation for the one that does say coke though, other than it was the cool drug for wealthy whites :shrug:

Same deal back then as it is today. You've got undercover cops dealing in the poor areas and arresting anyone who wants to buy, but you'll never see them lay a sting by leaving an unattended briefcase full of coke on wallstreet.

e:

Ziv Zulander has a new favorite as of 18:29 on Feb 17, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
drat if only wolf had one of these so he wouldn't have to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APoJiptCqX0

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Thanks! I've actually never seen the Blue Lady one before. What the hell magazine were these ads even in, besides I guess High Times, I wonder

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER

Slippery posted:

Thanks! I've actually never seen the Blue Lady one before. What the hell magazine were these ads even in, besides I guess High Times, I wonder

High Times, Easy Rider, Club..... All that kind of poo poo.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

This is my kind of gal. She and that brit wife who life hacked infinite delicious champagne out of lovely box wine and a soda streamer like some kind of yorkshire messiah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

This is my kind of gal. She and that brit wife who life hacked infinite delicious champagne out of lovely box wine and a soda streamer like some kind of yorkshire messiah

Is it because she is quick on the trigger like you?