Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

never stop never stopping to wield consent and bestow it upon others with your genital piece's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That there was a reference to Real 1 and his song "phoenix"

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Imagine Darryl Strawberry telling Homer Simpson that he doesn't know who he is and has never seen him play, but still knows that he (Strawberry) is better than Homer.

Now change that so it's me telling you that I basically only know you from online interactions, but I still know that you are a billion times a better person than Vince Russo.

Also I have amazing abs in this scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAJHDiO8Fr0

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Glad to see the internet is taking the whole Graves thing in the right fashion.

quote:

Fifteen pages of this poo poo, and not one person tried to float the idea that maybe his wife brought this on herself? What if she became a sexless bitchy hag after marriage and drove him right into another woman's arms? I'd venture to guess that is exactly what happened.

Seems far more common than not in marriage these days. "Well I'm a wife and mother now, so worship me, no matter how fat and self centered I become, and to hell with your needs." Good for him for going out and finding a nice piece of rear end and likely someone who listens to him and builds him up as a person.

You don't go looking for that unless you ain't getting it at home.

Oh wait, nevermind. :suicide:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wol70cBLNd8

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 days!
I'm still trying to comprehend the mindset of a person that feels compelled to Stan Up For Corey Graves. The man is truly unremarkable on basically every level.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'm still trying to comprehend the mindset of a person that feels compelled to Stan Up For Corey Graves. The man is truly unremarkable on basically every level.

Someone like that probably just walks around with an angry grimace on their face all day long

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Don't single out SA posters in this thread, there are plenty of dumb wrestling opinions outside of SA to mock, which is what this thread is for.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/nWoWolfpacTV/status/1097197216438145024

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Let's not diminish the audience further" suggests person with a username paying tribute to the nWo Wolfpac.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Somehow that's not the worst tweet in that thread:

https://twitter.com/Gyro__Man/status/1097203004145631233

https://twitter.com/Gyro__Man/status/1097203998338310144

Yikes

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/nwowolfpactv/status/929135769511452672?s=21

The guy is an idiot.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That guy is like impressively stupid.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Christ, Gyro Man, confine it to your erotic RP tumblr :stonk:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you want to report gyro man, it seems to work.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Raw Blacked Anger

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
WolfpacTV is an impressively funny gimmick

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
It has to be a troll account right? Look at that bio.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:ohno:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

It has to be a troll account right? Look at that bio.

I do not think so

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

So is he gyro man in that he really likes spinning objects that balance well or he really likes a sandwich made of seasoned lamb

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So is he gyro man in that he really likes spinning objects that balance well or he really likes a sandwich made of seasoned lamb

maybe he exists to die so johnny can understand his true power

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This list is wild. You need to experience it for yourself.

https://hairywrestlingfan.com/2019/02/18/top-10-important-wrestlers-in-japanese-pro-wrestling-history/

#10 on the Top 10 Most Important Wrestlers in Japanese Pro Wrestling History is Bullet Club.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

no I'm good. Hairy Wrestling Fan is like the Christopher Columbus of puroresu.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

No Beauty Pair, no Akira Maeda, no Fritz von Erich, no Destroyer

Top 10 lists are stupid

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

This list is wild. You need to experience it for yourself.

https://hairywrestlingfan.com/2019/02/18/top-10-important-wrestlers-in-japanese-pro-wrestling-history/

#10 on the Top 10 Most Important Wrestlers in Japanese Pro Wrestling History is Bullet Club.
Honourable Mention: Vince McMahon

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

coconono posted:

no I'm good. Hairy Wrestling Fan is like the Christopher Columbus of puroresu.
Is he really that bad? He seems just like a harmless guy with dumbish opinions. I feel people get way too meanspirited about him for some reason.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

achillesforever6 posted:

Is he really that bad? He seems just like a harmless guy with dumbish opinions. I feel people get way too meanspirited about him for some reason.

I'm just sayin dude has a habit of stumbling onto common stuff and being like HAY LOOKIT THE THING I JUST DISCOVERED

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

achillesforever6 posted:

You've clearly never read his poetry

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This dude clearly wrote this with one hand down his pants. Wild stuff

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

Approaching Pro Wrestling as a hobby is actually bad to some folks. But don't call those folks gatekeepers damnit!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Things aren't really a hobby anymore when you have a patreon for something. And when you are getting paid and not making a 10 Most Important Lucha Guys list to go along with this one I get pissed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

#1: super porky

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the gap between #1 and #2 is so vast that it will be a few years before i can complete this top ten.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JBL parachute account spotted

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Things aren't really a hobby anymore when you have a patreon for something. And when you are getting paid and not making a 10 Most Important Lucha Guys list to go along with this one I get pissed.

#10: LWO

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

#10: Bullet Club

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

One of the tiers on his patreon lets you request articles.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

JBL parachute account spotted
lothe as i am to be the JBL defender, race is the one thing he’s not a horrible chud about. those tweets without the uncomfortable racist undertones though, yeah pure Bradshaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

lothe as i am to be the JBL defender, race is the one thing he’s not a horrible chud about. those tweets without the uncomfortable racist undertones though, yeah pure Bradshaw

He definitely listens to Lil Boosie, but he's probably used race as a way to bully minorities, even if he was more invested in the bullying than the racism